• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 6,180 Views, 21 Comments

Rebirth Of Lucemon. - Neutral Boy



In the final conflict battle, Lucemon has lost to his enemies and his egg form lands on another planet. What will await for him and his new Digi destined partner?

  • ...
6
 21
 6,180

Chapter 2: Connections & thoughts.

Inside the egg on Sunset's bed, a faint glow is shown with a sleeping Digimon.

You can the quiet sounds of it from the outside.

While the small Digimon wasn't disturbed, it suddenly shivers from the pained headaches.

The ones where it vaguely remembers something a very long time ago, before the battle of ten spirits.


At the high summit somewhere, an argument is heard throughout the meeting.

"This is outrageous, unacceptable!"

Four figures were seen, including one that's fuming in negative emotions.

"Why, out of all the aging times, would you make our sworn enemies sign an oath contract?!"

The figure points it's trident at the leader who's taken a heavy choice decision.

"Helgeysermon, it may have been a risky plan, but our enemies lost when they dealt a lost gamble price and sworn an oath to never attack again. All of us are to bring the balance between the Digital realm and the Reality realm." The figure leader calmly stated.

"Plus, there's no way the beast deities can battle against our formed strategy battalion Digimon. Even if they somehow make a backup plan to conquer our realm, they can't navigate through the unknown dangerous terrains." Another figure added.

The one named Helgeysermon gripped the trident and planted it on the ground.

"That is true, but you forgotten of what these savages did at my home."

Tears were shown from Helgeysermon.

"My own wife, Mastemon, we were suppose to start a new family. The years we had spent is very special to me. Yet, these barbarian heartless monsters had destroyed my beloved home! The one place where my wife was murdered and now, I felt all alone without her and our baby! Now, you had the audacity, the nerve to make our enemy sign a stupid oath?! When they have just started a war by invading our realm and stain everything in blood?! WHAT KIND OF PATHETIC, LAZY, FOOLISH, BACKSTABBING LEADER ARE YOU?!!!" He loudly shouted to every Digimon.


. . . . .


. . . . .


. . . . .


There was a moment of silence as his voice is echoed in the summit.

The leader sighs sadly, knowing of his friend's pained history.

"I'm very sorry for your loss Helgeysermon. Had I known of them planning to target your home, things would've changed differently, but I cannot uplift the oath contract for you to avenge your whole family. This war had enough losses and I don't want this slaying cycle to continue onward."

Helgeysermon looked down and gritting his teeth.

"Tch, I refuse to accept your apology nor sympathy Zolusmon. You, like our alliance, have stained our trusted pact where it can never recover. From now on, I'm no longer tied to the alliance of the Digital Order."

He walks out of the meeting room, but stops and turns his head toward a figure standing beside Zolusmon.

"Wintusmon, we may be brother and sister, but I'm done taking orders from your husband. If I were you, I'd make sure to question his decisions and straighten him out before he loses you as well. Altiusmon, you've been the longest friend with me ever since we stick together, despite having a rough start of meeting each other and having bad fights. You know where to find me at my usual place. Goodbye, sister and my dearest friend, Altiusmon."

After Helgeysermon left the summit meeting, the two Digimon turn toward Zolusmon.

"You don't want us to follow him Lord Zolusmon?" Altiusmon asked him.

"No Altiusmon, I can clearly see much emotions surrouding him. I didn't had the time to sort out the plan with everyone and my own mistake has not only saved millions of lives dying from the continued conflict, but it torn apart our trusted relationships of some like Helgeysermon."

"Husband, you know it wasn't your fault. You did the right thing of making our enemy sworn with an oath contract to never terrorize the digital realm ever again, even the Digimon everywhere has called you a hero of saving many lives." Wintusmon comforted him.

"I know Wintusmon, but somehow it wasn't enough to stop this conflict sooner rather than later. No matter on how much I want to deny it, Helgeysermon is right. I should've confronted him about my plan to see if he had any thoughts about it, but instead I ignored him where he needed the comfort from losing his family. I mean, look at us, we're suppose to be the destined god Digimon of creating order. Yet, at the same time, we can't always make better choices and protecting every sentient life. There's always the harsh realities in every realms like ours, no matter how much they want to deny it. Let's face it, we're not the immortal Digimon to everyone and every creature. One day, our digital bodies will pass on, but a new generation will take the place of the Digital Order. Including the light and dark that will battle in the future."

The two Digimon did thought about it and he makes some good points. They can understand on why he's been pretty stressed out since before and after the conflict was over. Plus, all of the Digimon aren't immortal, only their data flows back into the Digital world to create old and newer life for the next generations.

"So, what should we do about Helgeysermon?" Altiusmon questioned.

"Give him some space before talking to him when he's ready. Meanwhile, I want you and my wife to tell the three about this news later on. If you don't mind, I need some time alone as well."

Both the Digimon nodded at his decision. Altiusmon bowed while Wintusmon kissed her husband's cheek before they head off. Zolusmon sighs under his breath from this frustrating and sad day before glancing at the pillar seats.

"You can come out now."

Behind one of the pillars, a young Digimon peeks out with a sad face and walks over to him. bipedal creature covered in white fur. It has yellow eyes, fangs, stubby arms with three red claws each, stubby legs, three toes on each foot, and yellow wings. Its general body shape, the horn-like appendage on the top of its head and the swirl at the base of the appendage.

"Father, is it true? Does my uncle want to leave your alliance order?"

He sees his dad giving a sad look before taking a stroll.

"Walk with me son, we have much to discuss about the future of the realms."


"Sunset Shimmer?" A voice rang out.

Her name is called up by the principal as she's awake from her sleep.

"Yes Principal Celestia?" She responded.

"Did you hear on what I just said?"

"Ummmm . . . n-no, sorry."

Principal Celestia sighs and drinks her coffee before sorting out her paper works.

"Miss Shimmer, lately in the past four days, you've been skipping out on some study work in classes. I have gotten reports from your teachers and I personally wanted to know that if you're okay. Any problems on your mind, falling out on friends, or perhaps blackmail threatened by anyone outside or inside of school? No offensive if directed at you."

Sunset waved her left hand on the last part. It's somewhat true, she hasn't gone to study her work ever since the mysterious egg and the device is brought into her life of the human world. So far, none of the humans in this world don't know about the egg she secretly has, but it's for some reason concerning her because of the strange connection. From the dream and foggy memories, Sunset doesn't know on what to do.

"Nothing on my mind, just something that I don't want anyone to find out." She rubs her shoulder.

"Really, like what exactly?" Principal Celestia raised an eyebrow.

Sunset silently gulps, careful to not mention everything to her principal. On the one hand, she can't tell on what will happen if the whole school finds out about the egg and taken to the government. On the other, she could probably write a letter in her book to Princess Twilight Sparkle, but doesn't know if she has the answers to it if the egg is from the dragon lands or somewhere else in the entire Equestria world. Maybe it wasn't from her world nor this human world she's standing in, the eggs probably from the stars somewhere in the deepest parts of space. There's so many questions that can't be answered directly or quickly.

Although, perhaps she needs advices not from her own principal since she still has the hard time of being a good friend to her, despite seeing the similarity of her principal with her old mentor. Maybe she can ask her human friends for a solution or hint to figure out.

"Actually principal Celestia, there are a few friends who can help me out."


{Meanwhile. . .}

In the Digital World dimension, two Digimon creatures were walking in the fielded jungle.

One Digimon is a tall lion-man with orange fur, yellow mane, yellow fur on its legs and the tip of its tail, blue eyes, black nose and mouth, five fingers on its hands and feet, black claws, black ear tips, and scars on its arms, left foot, and the left side of its face. Its ears are on top of its head. It wears a golden earring on its left ear, a collar with with a blue gem in the middle and multiple red teeth around it, black pants with yellow cords forming multiple "X" on its side, a black belt with a square metallic buckle on its waist, three others on its left arm, another in its left hand, and another in the pantleg. It carries its sword in the back on its belt.

The other is a little, bouncing blob cat face with ears and tail.

"Any settlements you would like to stay little Mimon?" The tall one asked.

"Nope, I'm fine with going along with you Leomon. Not that I'm complaining ever since you've found me in the desert graveyard. I didn't know if any other Digimon would've came to rescue me." The little one named Mimon responded back.

"Speaking of the desert, how did you wind up in the graveyard?"

"I'm not sure, my memory is a bit foggy though. Last I remember is eating a tasty snack."

However, there conversation is cut short when Leomon senses that everything is quiet.

"Wait Mimon, stay behind me. I can sense the danger is approaching us."

The two were on guard as it would seem that everything has stopped around them.

Right before the two is a hologram appearing from the ground, eyes were shown.

"The big cat kicking with pride of loyalty and respect to all Digimon."

"Who are you? A friend or foe?" Leomon said, glaring at the figure in the hologram shadow.

"Hmph, I'm neither friend nor foe. Just a watcher of looking at every battles. Although, if my memory serves me right, you have aided a certain group of humans from time to time."

Leomon's eyes widen in shock, he knew of the humans who he helped, but surprised this figure knows as well.

"What? You know of the Digidestined?"

"Indeed, my feline friend. I have watched you interact with them in good moments. However, I also recall that you had died about oh I don't know, more than three separate occasions on my math calculations. Remember?"

Leomon pauses in thought, he did remember of his final moments with the humans. Yet. . .

"Unfortunately, I do remember my times of dying, but I can't recall the last one."

The figure glances at Mimon who's shaking in fear behind Leomon.

"Best not to dwell on it for now. Anyway, I am here to have a serious talk with the two of you."

"Then, if you aren't here for the Digidestined, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

". . . The balance of power has shifted between the Digital & Humanity realm. If nothing is done to stop it from happening, then I dread the day of what'll become to both of the realms and beyond the dimensions."

Leomon and Mimon turn to each other on this unsettling news before Mimon popped a question.

"W-What do you mean by that?" Her body shaking up more.

"It's what I just said and your friend Leomon can tell that it's not good. Unless of course, I can offer a solution to you both on perhaps, buying you some time to come up with a plan."

The two thought about it for a moment before Leomon turns his head toward the figure.

"If this trouble is more serious to both the human and digital world, it can't be good. I'll accept your offering solution however, should you deceive us, I won't have a problem of destroying you myself."

"You have my word Leomon, I wouldn't dream of breaking up a promised alliance. Now before we talk about the plan, we must take a few trips in the human world. Not the one where your previous digidestined friends were from, but of a different one connected to a magical world."

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, got a new fresh chapter! Yes, yes, I know it's been so long since the last chapter, but hear me out. I had some difficulties on uh which route to take because of the parts with the ones I thought of for Sunset and Lucemon. Luckily, I did find one that just might work and how well readers & viewers would react. Also though if any Digimon fans knew about Leomon, I'm sure they know of his deaths. In my opinion, I sort of didn't like on how he shortly gotten killed off and forgotten before going into another Digimon season and the cycle kept repeating itself. So, I wanted him in this story to be in a role for later on. Along with the other Digimon beside him from the Digimon Tri series movies, which should've been in episodes mind you. Please don't comment any spoilers for those who haven't seen the Tri movies. Anyway, I'm so sorry that it took so long to take for a new chapter and hope everyone's doing okay.

Comments ( 2 )

nice work

I am curious to see what will happen next.

Login or register to comment