• Published 22nd Feb 2019
  • 538 Views, 19 Comments

Nopony Likes a Gloater - Sonic_Applejack2005



Having lived in Ponyville for many moons now, Starlight Glimmer has gained her self-confidence back and then some. As it turns out, sometimes confidence and talent aren't the best pairing.

  • ...
45
 19
 538

A Rising Star

Twilight's horn glowed pink as she held a piece of chalk in her telekinetic grasp, scribbling furiously for a few moments before setting it down with a satisfied sigh. "And those are the main factors behind the start of Equestria War One! It happened because they didn't know enough about friendship back in those days," explained Twilight. She tilted her head curiously as somepony knocked on the door. She hadn't been expecting any visitors.

Opening the door with her magic, she found herself face-to-face with Starlight Glimmer. "Oh, hi Starlight!" she greeted. "What are you doing here?"

Starlight smiled back at the princess. "Oh, I was just passing by and I heard you talking about Equestria War One," she answered, pushing past Twilight and stepping into the classroom. Twilight raised an eyebrow but stood aside her her to pass. Starlight moved to the center of the room and cleared her throat. "What Twilight was telling you about the first Equestria War is only partially correct," said Starlight with a meaningful glance at Twilight, who managed to force out a twitchy smile.

"Oh, I don't know about tha--"

"Ah ah," interrupted Starlight. "I'm talking here." She picked up a piece of chalk with her magic and began to draw an image. "Twilight forgot to mention arguably the most important factor: the assassin of Brandz Herdinand, a major royal figure back in the day. Don't you all wonder what else Twilight has forgotten to tell you?" When she faced Twilight again, the murderous look she got sent shivers up her spine. "Oh shit, my bad bro," said Starlight with a guilty smile.

"Get the FUCK out of my classroom!" screamed Twilight, almost blowing a blood vessel in anger, prompting Starlight to hold her hooves up defensively.

"Okay, okay! Why is everypony so mean to me!?" cried Starlight, running out of the room in tears.


Feeling unwelcome at the School of Friendship, Starlight made her way over to Fluttershy's cottage in Cloudsdale. She gave a small knock on the door before a familiar face poked out to greet her. "Oh, hi Starlight," she greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi Fluttershy, mind if I come in?"

"Oh no, go right ahead." Fluttershy beckoned her in with a smile. Starlight entered, taking in all the various creatures that inhabited the place. Smiling as Angel hopped out to greet her, she gave him a scratch as he lay down on the floor contently. Fluttershy smiled from the sideline, taking in the calming scene. Angel had liked Starlight from the very first time he'd met her and though he was Fluttershy's companion, he had a clear preference towards the pretty unicorn.

Fluttershy checked the clock on the wall. "Oh dear, Angel Bunny. We've got to get you your lunch. Come on now," she said with a good-natured smile, stepping towards him. "You can play with Starlight more after your meal." However, Angel gave her a dismissive look and went back to playing with Starlight. The pegasus looked around the room as if searching for a solution. "Oh, um Starlight? Since Angel is so taken with you, maybe he would listen if you tell him," she said with a small smile.

The purple unicorn looked up, annoyed. "Can't you see I'm doing something here, Fluttershy? Jeez, get out of here and go cook for us or something," she said, waving a hoof. She returned to cooing at Angel and scratching his ears, but she felt a shiver up her spine as Fluttershy spoke in a very calm and quiet voice.

"Starlight, I'll say it again, and this time it isn't a request. Tell Angel Bunny to stop fooling around and eat lunch," she said icily.

Despite her nerves, Starlight decided she wasn't going to be bullied by Fluttershy. "You're just mad because Angel likes me better, aren't you?" She saw a fire ignite in Fluttershy's eyes, but she was already in too deep. "Well you should know better than to treat Angel like property. He's your pet, not something you can force to do what you want. Maybe I should just keep him," said Starlight, grabbing hold of him with her magic. But before she could get to the door, she felt a blinding pain explode in her head as Fluttershy slammed it with her hoof. She followed with a kick to the stomach that left the unicorn gasping for breath and wondering if she was going to die. When Starlight looked up at the pegasus, she couldn't tell if she was looking at a pony or a demon anymore.

Fluttershy pointed menacingly. "Get the fuck out of my home, you stupid purple fucker," she said quietly.


Starlight decided to hang out with somepony she knew was easygoing, so she cast a spell to fly through the air and found Rainbow Dash. She found the pegasus casually soaring through the skies and joined her. "Hi Rainbow Dash, mind if I join?" she asked, coming up beside her friend, who turned her head with a smile.

"Of course not, you're awesome!" she exclaimed. "Let's race to the Everfree Forest!" And before Starlight could open her mouth to say anything more, the rainbow-maned pegasus was off. Being the extremely sore loser she was, Starlight wasn't about to let Rainbow Dash beat her, even if it meant bending the rules a little bit. She concentrated and cast a teleportation spell, sending her to the top of the tallest tree in the Everfree Forest. She pretended to sleep, and Rainbow Dash arrived moments later unable to believe her eyes. "Rainbow Dash, you aren't as fast as you think, huh?" she said smugly.

"You piece of shit, you cheated! What's the point of racing if you just teleport to the end?" said Rainbow Dash, pointing a hoof accusingly.

"Just because your stupid brain can't handle magic, doesn't mean I have to limit myself," Starlight pointed out. "Besides, I saw your technique, and you don't keep your wings tight enough to reduce as much air resistance as you could. You should really work on yourself before you get angry at others."

Rainbow Dash punched Starlight in the face, and the unicorn shouted in pain. "What the hell was that for, Rainbow Shit!?"

The pegasus's face turned into a scowl and she turned away. "Get the FUCK out of here and never show your ugly ass here again, you mother fucker!" screamed Rainbow Dash. She kicked the unicorn between the legs until she begged for mercy, then spanked her until she cried for her mother.


"Hey Rarity, what are you working on?" asked Starlight. Her fellow unicorn turned to her with a smile.

"Darling, these are my new designs for the coming winter season," Rarity said proudly. "They are quite stunning, if I may say so myself."

"You may not," said Starlight. "These are ugly as shit," she pointed out. She heard a gasp from Rarity and wondered if it was because she realized how bad her designs really were. "Nopony wears yellow on green. Those clash so badly that I would rather bite my own clit than wear that combination." She shook her head in disappointment. "You should know better, Rarity. A foal wouldn't wear that trash you are making."

A primal scream of rage sounded from across the room and Starlight felt Rarity barrel into her with full force. "You ahve gone too far, Starlight Glimmer! Bad ponies need to be punished," she said in an insane voice. A moment later, Starlight felt such a blinding pain between her legs that she passed out almost instantly. Rarity had just bitten her clitoris. Just before her vision faded, she saw Rarity between her legs with scissors in her hooves, opening them and positioning them over her clit. She tried to scream, but her world faded to black as she couldn't handle the pain any longer.


Starlight woke up, bruised and beaten. "Where am I?" she asked to nopony in particular. She was in a dark room, and she tried to light it up with her horn before realizing something that chilled her to the bone: she didn't have a horn anymore. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she cried. Suddenly, all six of her friends came out from behind the wall with smiles on their faces. "Twilight, what's going on?" she asked shakily. "Somepony, help me!"

Twilight shook her head. "Starlight, you've pushed us all too far. No friend would do the things you've done," she said, eyes glowing with rage.

"I don't understand! What have I done? I was just trying to give advice and help all of you!"

Twilight stepped forward, taking pleasure in the cry of fear that arose from the unicorn quaking on the ground. "You should have thought of that before you did all those things. Now you'll have eternity to think about it... ON THE MOON!"

Starlight's eyes widened. "Please, no, no, NOOOOOOOOO!"

But she was transported to the moon instantly and died of lack of oxygen in approximately six minutes

Author's Note:

hi everypony!!! :pinkiehappy: in class i just learned about how the assination of Franz Ferdinand was the catilist for world war one!!! i thought it might be interesting to incoropate what i learn in school into mhy stories!!! :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 16 )

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy what is with you and ripping open ponies clitorises. Other than that it’s not your typical style I wanna see more homophobia and threats to commit mass genocide of homosexuals

#makeSonic_RainbowDash2005greatagain

This taught me an important lesson about friendship.

And that is that everypony is just hella jealous of Starlight Glimmer.

What the actual sweet dark fuck did my visual receptors witness??









Bruh you need a therapist?

I feel as if the New Testament took inspiration from works such as these.

Fluttershy pointed menacingly. "Get the fuck out of my home, you stupid purple fucker," she said quietly.

*laughs hysterically to hide the pain*

Urgh. This needs an M. On top of that, what do you have against Starlight?

Sooooo...Have you ever had a girlfriend? Or is it just a mannequin made of some roadkill you found?

9471543 Walk away; guy's a troll who doesn't want to improve his work in any way, shape, or form

First of all this is unnecessarily sexual and violent. I think the story would have worked better without the vagina kicking, spanking, clitoris biting and dismemberment.

Also Starlight seems to be deliberately provoking them sometimes.

9471543
The only thing you can really do to help make his stories better isn't exactly legal though.

Fluttershy pointed menacingly. "Get the fuck out of my home, you stupid purple fucker," she said quietly.

*Laughs tears of pain in Portuguese*

The hell did i just read.

Twilight stepped forward, taking pleasure in the cry of fear that arose from the unicorn quaking on the ground. "You should have thought of that before you did all those things. Now you'll have eternity to think about it... ON THE MOON!"

Starlight's eyes widened. "Please, no, no, NOOOOOOOOO!"

But she was transported to the moon instantly and died of lack of oxygen in approximately six minutes

So much for eternity...

Figured I'd look for something to read while on my lunch break at work. Now I'm sick and hungry again. Thanks a lot.

what the fuck

Login or register to comment