• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 6,527 Views, 22 Comments

Dragon's Lance - Dr Sharaz Jek



Spike is faced with temptation as Ember tries to draw him away from his loving herd.

  • ...
 22
 6,527
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

Just how long will this series be?

9467139
No idea, I originally just intended it as a oneshot gift to one of my readers who's helped me out a lot, but I found it more inspiring than I first thought and people generally seem to like it so I decided why not continue? :raritywink:

This was fun I have to say and I think adding in Ember was a nice all since she fit with the dynamic very well I personally think. Honestly I Would love to see you do one with Spike and all the girls hanging out. We haven't seen all the girls come together and hang out as friends in a long time. I think them sitting around and dishing about their lives would be fun to see. Even more so if Rarity, Twilight, and AJ each keep sneaking off during the gal time to fool around with their drake.

9467616
Thanks, I do have one more potential idea for this series but it would be a side story of sorts. Just have to see if I can pull it off once I start writing it!

I always love some Spike x Ember. This was good.

Yes please make another one this time get all of them Pregnant

9477019
Might do one about AJ getting knocked up sometime, not sure about the other two. Slowly working on a side story set in this continuity, but it won't directly involve any of the characters who've appeared so far! (Cameos most likely.)

“Awww...don't tell me you're jealous!” He shot her a toothy grin, knowing she'd rise to the bait.

Why does Ember care about Spike that much? Maybe a line establishing that would be a good idea.

9495753
True, I figure it was partially down to curiosity about why any dragon could settle down with mares, plus her tsundere side might like that softer side to him, even if she'd never admit it openly. Plus she found it fun to teach him about dragon culture firsthand. :moustache: But yeah, definitely another tricky character for me to write, since she's so unlike me!

9495783
You should put in a line as to why she cares. Maybe one where she remembers Spike's exploits or something.

9495784
I might. Usually I don't meddle with stuff I've written once I've posted it save to correct typos and would place it in a sequel, but it could be better off here, especially since I'm not sure whether Ember will be popping up again save for cameos.

9495784
Added a bit too Ember's thoughts/dialogue as suggested, plus fixed a number of typos. Hopefully the fic is slightly improved now!

His wet shafts emerged from his sheath and prodded at her nethers. She whimpered when he forcefully took her, surrendering when the pair sunk into her love tunnels with squishy noises. Normally she wasn't too keen on the rougher stuff, preferring either a more tender or playful coupling, but she didn't want to let him down, and surrendered herself to his more bestial instincts.

It more seemed to me she wanted to do it "properly" as in how a dragon is 'supposed' to mate. For Twilight this would be important.

9555618
That makes sense, but one of the limitations on pony/dragon couplings I figure is that the latter will always have to hold back a little. That's one reason Twi was cool with him and Ember getting it on, since he got to see what surrendering to his Drake side is like and she gets to observe.

9555775
That could be something Spike has to watch out for. That Twilight's desire to do it "like it's supposed to' doesn't blind her to the reality and her own limitations.

I think the direction you should think right now is increase Spike's responsibilities. That it's not just his wet dream but that he actually has to take care of these mares.

9558386
Not sure if it's exactly what you mean, but I do have a bit planned for that in my latest in the series, where Spike may have to advocate for Twilight before Celestia/Luna.

9558489
I don't know about that. Holding a speech like that really plays into Twilight's strength. I would think she could do that and all Spike has to do is provide moral support.

9558506
True, but I think they'd like how it would come pure from his heart.

9558548
Yes but I would think Spike needs to cover for the things Twilight is not good at. Like getting so caught up in how it should be that she loses sight of how it actually is.

I love this AU and the flight sex is so hot

Login or register to comment