• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 1,728 Views, 23 Comments

Don't Take Her for Granite - Some Leech



Limestone Pie decides to enjoy a few brews, after performing at a bar in Appleloosa, and a handsome stallion catches her eye.

  • ...
11
 23
 1,728
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Lewd Shenanigans

Starting to see your point about being a monument to all our sins.

9418741
Leech prides itself in all flavors of debauchery!

But seriously, there ain't much I won't write.
Only big things on the "black list" are: Guro/Gore, Hard Vore, Hard Rape, and Scat

9418745

That's fair. I get that there's a fetish for just about everything and everyONE, but, guess even the self titled monument to all our sins has to draw the line SOMEWHERE.

9418748
SHIT! The first 1k of the story didn't paste
It's on there now

9418760

Oh, glad you noticed that.

9418761
Aye
Glad I caught it early. Now I only feel like a lesser idiot, as opposed to a greater moron.

9418763

I figured you would like NOT looking quite as stupid in an ideal world, yes.

New story by Leech? It's kink shaming time!

A month later, Soarin shows up again, both hoping and fearing that he will run into her again, and maybe get a repeat performance (sans Sheriff).

More femdom mind breaking storys pls ty

9444107
I'll see what I can do! :trollestia:

Dominant female overthrows a male's will

9492808
Thank you so much for getting this vague reference
:rainbowlaugh:

But what about her guitar?!

9703962
She can pick it up later, no worries!

All characters are 18+

I liked the story, (you have a real talent for femdom) but was adding that really necessary? Isn't it obvious that Limestone and Soarin are both 18 or over?

9729866
Probably, although it can't hurt to CYA (cover your ass)

:trollestia:

This story is hot and sexy. I keep coming back to look at that thumbnail as well. Limestone Pie is great.

9878718
Thanks! It was pretty fun to write! ^^

You know, a sequel where Limestone and Soarin meet again could be fun. Again, don't even need sex. Just the dialogue!

Login or register to comment