• Published 28th Feb 2019
  • 1,918 Views, 9 Comments

The Equestria Girls meet the Disney Princesses - Brian Sheil



Seven modern day girls meet 15 fairy tale maidens

  • ...
5
 9
 1,918

Epilogue

Author's Note:

This marks the end of my first crossover story. I hope everybody enjoyed it.

The next day, the girls walk around the neighborhood. They see the Canterlot Carnival while walking.

“There’s the carnival.” Pinkie Pie chirped. “Shall we go in?”

“Nah.” Rainbow Dash responded. “After what we went through last night, I don’t think it’s safe to go there.”

“Especially If Abacus Cinch is going to be there.” Sunset added.

“Besides,” Twilight Sparkle informed, “we’re going to the home of Spoiled Rich to watch a movie.”

“That’s right.” Rarity realized. “Spoiled Rich has a new projector she wants to use in her backyard.”

“Like going to a drive in.” Sunset said. “But, without a car.”

Everybody had a small laugh as Applejack asked something to Rainbow Dash. “Are y’all going to be upset if it’s a Disney movie?”

“Nah.” Dash answered. “After what happened last night, I have better respect for those princesses. I can take it.”

So, the Rainbooms made their way to their movie night. Meanwhile, at the carnival, the infamous Abacus Cinch looks around with nasty glee.

“What a beautiful evening.” Abacus Cinch said to herself. “It was lovely last night since I cancelled the concert of the Rainbooms. I’ll bet Twilight Sparkle and her friends cried all night.”

Miss Cinch was then approached by the wandering maiden, Briar Rose.

“Really, Miss Cinch?” Briar said to the mean woman. “That’s what you think.”

Briar Rose left the scene, leaving Abacus Cinch wide eyed and speechless.

THE END

Comments ( 6 )

9482627
I hope you liked this story. It’s my best work thus far.

9482631
You should have included Sofia from Sofia the first because Sofia the first and Elena of Avalor are connected

9482995
I recently wrote a story featuring Sofia. It’s titled “Sofia’s Alphabet Quest”. I hope you like it.

9717776
It is okay. I’m doing my own Disney crossover with other shows like Digimon, winx club, sailor moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokemon. Even video games will be included. But I don’t know which season of Pokémon to pick. It is the only show that I don’t have a clue about.

It is a story where both teams are captured in crystal and shattered with their shards all over the dimensions Princess Twilight and Sci-Twi who gets cursed to be trapped in her Midnight Sparkle form has to work together but they blame each other first, until both spikes call them braindead stupid heads. I am looking for suggestions for games and shows.

11428813
Glad you figured it out.

Login or register to comment