• Published 28th Feb 2019
  • 1,919 Views, 9 Comments

The Equestria Girls meet the Disney Princesses - Brian Sheil



Seven modern day girls meet 15 fairy tale maidens

  • ...
5
 9
 1,919

Chapter 13

Author's Note:

It goes from hot to cold in this chapter as the girls meet the Frozen sisters.

As they explore the cave, the girls soon feel a cold breeze blowing all over. They find themselves in what looks like an ice palace. And, their outfits changed again.

“Oh my.” Rarity yelped. “Look at this. I have winter gear on.”

“Hey. We all do.” Rainbow Dash added.

The girls look at the clothes they were wearing. Coats, scarves, hats, boots, and gloves.

“I guess with each area we go into,” Twilight figured, “our clothing adjusts with the environment.”

Sunset Shimmer looked around their current location. “This place may be cold, but it’s beautiful. Makes me wonder.”

“Wonder about what, Sunset?” Pinkie asked.

“In every place we went to so far, we’ve been meeting fascinating princesses. So, what princess would live here?”

Fluttershy figured out an answer. “Maybe not a princess. More likely, a queen.”

“A queen?” Twilight shouted.

“Yes. As in Queen Elsa.”

Everyone was surprised at Fluttershy’s idea.

“Elsa?” Applejack blurted out. “Are you sure, Fluttershy?”

“I’m sure of it.” Fluttershy replied.

Suddenly, they heard a loud roar coming behind them. The girls turned around and saw a giant snowman coming to them. The girls got scared. But, Fluttershy approaches the creature.

“Careful, Flutters.” Dash warned. “He looks dangerous!”

But, Fluttershy wasn’t afraid. She approached the snowman, and showed love to it. The snowman soon calmed down.

“It’s okay, Marshmallow.” Fluttershy calmly said. “We’re all friendly here.”

The snowman slowly calmed down. The girls got surprised. Especially Twilight. “I don’t believe it.”

“Y’all better believe it, Twi.” Applejack replied.

The snowman calmly leaves as Fluttershy waves goodbye to him. “Thanks for understanding, Marshmallow. Bye.”

Rainbow Dash walks up to the nature lover. “That’s Marshmallow? I heard about him. But, never thought I’d see him up close and personal.”

Just then, a woman with long braided blonde hair, and wearing a long sparkly blue dress walks in. Sunset Shimmer recognizes her. “Fluttershy is right. It IS Elsa.”

“Pleasure meeting all of you too.” Elsa greeted calmly.

The girls all felt impressed with Elsa’s outfit.

“You look wonderful, darling.” Rarity cooed.

“Thank you, Rarity.” Elsa replied. “I see you and your friends met Marshmallow.”

“We sure did.” Dash responded. “He’s huge!”

“But, very gentle. Your friend, Fluttershy, knows that.”

“Speaking of snowmen,” Twilight wondered, “where’s Olaf?”

“Not to worry, Twilight Sparkle.” Elsa answered. “He spending time with Kristoff and his noble reindeer, Sven.”

Elsa soon lead the girls to another chamber in her old palace. Applejack was a bit confused. “I thought your home is in Arendelle.”

“It is, Applejack.” Elsa replied. “Sometimes, I like to come by here. Marshmallow sometimes feels lonely.”

“What about that giant group of Olaf miniatures, the Snogies?” Dash wondered.

“They’re fun to play with. But, sometimes I come along to be with him. After all, my icy powers created him and Olaf.”

As the girls walk around with Elsa, Pinkie Pie has a thought. “Speaking of loved ones, how’s your sister?”

“Sister?” Rainbow Dash yelped.

“You know, Dashie. Anna.”

Elsa got Pinkie’s attention. “Why don’t you ask her yourself?”

Pinkie turned around and saw another woman. She had brown hair with pigtails, and she wore a light blue shirt, dark brown vest, deep blue long skirt, and brown boots. The woman responded to Pinkie’s question. “Asking about me, Pinkie Pie?”

Pinkie Pie got excited. “Anna!”

Anna and Pinkie hugged each other.

“When did you show up?” Pinkie wondered.

“Only a minute ago.” Anna answered.

Anna walked over to Elsa. The girls are happy to see the sisters together.

“How wonderful to see you together.” Rarity cheered.

“Thank you, Rarity.” Anna replied. “It’s nice for sisters to love and understand each other. Kind of like you and your sister, Sweetie Belle.”

“You know about me and Sweetie Belle?”

“I do. And I also know about Applejack and Apple Bloom.”

Applejack started to blush. “Aw.”

“No need to feel embarrassed.” Elsa comforted. “We know how important family is.”

“Seeing you two together,” Sunset stated, “reminds me of two sisters from where I used to live.”

“You're referring to Princesses Celestia and Luna of Equestria.” Anna figured. “Right, Sunset Shimmer?”

Sunset giggled. “Basically, yeah.”

Everyone had a good laugh. Soon, Twilight Sparkle wanted to know something. “Any more trouble from that deceitful brute, Hans?”

“Twilight is right.” Rainbow Dash agreed. “I can’t believe that man is so charming. But, turned out to be a ruthless fiend!”

Dash started to get mad until Elsa blew a little cold air to get her attention.

“Calm yourself.” Elsa calmly said. “You don’t have to get angry.”

“Elsa is right, Rainbow Dash.” Anna added. “When his superiors learned what a snake Hans is, they punished him properly. He’s still doing hard work in gardens.”

“Serves him right!” Pinkie shouted. “Trying to take over Arendelle after hurting you sisters.”

Elsa gave Pinkie a short hug. “We’re glad you know how we feel, Pinkie Pie.”

Pinkie’s face turned a shade of red, knowing that the sisters appreciate her. “Aw!”

“I think you two are a good combination.” Applejack figured. “Now that you two know each other well.”

“We always knew each other well, Applejack.” Anna explained. “Our love for each other will never be broken, no matter what happens.”

“That’s for sure.” Elsa added.

“Kind of like our love for each other.” Twilight chirped. “Me and all of my friends here care about each other so much.”

“That’s right.” Fluttershy replied. “That how we, as a music troupe, make beautiful music together.”

“Until that witch, Abacus Cinch, crashed your party at that carnival.” Elsa smirked. “Right, Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy felt shocked. “Oh my. That’s right.”

“Don’t worry.” Anna comforted. “You girls can recover from that.”

Elsa went to one the walls of the chamber everyone is in, pushed an ice panel, and a wall section opened. It revealed a passage.

“I’m guessing this is where we part company.” Sunset wondered.

“I’m afraid so, Sunset Shimmer.” Anna replied. “But, it was fun meeting all of you.”

The Rainbooms waved goodbye to Anna and Elsa, then walked into the passage. The seven friends wondered where they’ll be now.