• Published 28th Feb 2019
  • 1,919 Views, 9 Comments

The Equestria Girls meet the Disney Princesses - Brian Sheil



Seven modern day girls meet 15 fairy tale maidens

  • ...
5
 9
 1,919

Chapter 12

Author's Note:

The girls walked through forests and castles, they swam underwater. Now, they're going a different route. The Sky!

When the girls went through the door, they find themselves at what looks like an open air market place.

“Hmmm.” Rarity hummed. “Not a bad place to be.”

“I don’t know, Rarity.” Dash said suspiciously. “Some of these guys look shady.”

“Come on, Dashie.” Sunset smirked. “I don’t see any shady deals. These people are just selling honorable stuff.”

“Sunset is right.” Twilight added. “Blankets, fruit, vegetables. This all looks legit.”

Applejack put her hand on Rainbow’s shoulder. ”Twi is right. Not every salesperson makes crazy deals like the Flim Flam brothers.”

Rainbow Dash sees some of the stalls, and agrees with the other girls. “I guess you’re right. Let’s explore.”

The girls look around the marketplace. They seem to be impressed with the area. Pinkie Pie seemed to be bothered by something.

“Something on your mind, Pinkie?” Fluttershy asked.

“I just wonder who we’ll meet.” Pinkie answered. “We met Cinderella, Merida, Belle, Mulan, Rapunzel, Ariel, Tiana, Pocahontas, Snow White, Moana, and recently, Elena of Avalor.”

“You maybe right. There’s no telling who’s next.”

“I have a feeling I know who we’ll meet.” Twilight figured.

“Really?” Rarity blurted. “Who, darling?”

Suddenly, a mysterious woman wearing a long brown robe arrived, and got their attention.

“Hello, my friends.” The woman greeted. “You seven look like you did some traveling.”

“Yes, we have.” Twilight replied. “We made our way through a castle. Then, a courtyard.”

“Afterwards,” Rarity continued, “we were in a nice library area.”

“Next,” Pinkie Pie added, “we were on top of a wall, and we climbed down a hill.”

Rainbow Dash stepped in. “We went swimming underwater. That was awesome.”

“Next,” Sunset chimed in, “we traveled through a bayou and two forest areas.”

“Then,” Fluttershy added, “we went through a tropical beach which lead to a beautiful castle.”

“Finally, we came here.” Applejack finished. “So, yep. We all did a lot of traveling.”

“Did you girls have fun in your travels?” The woman asked.

“Yeah!” Pinkie chirped. “We sure did!”

“Easy, Pinkie.” Sunset Shimmer said to the excitable party girl. “Take it down a few notches.”

Soon, the mysterious woman gave the girls a surprise. “How would you like to travel a different route. In the sky.”

The seven girls got surprised to hear that.

“In the air?” Twilight blurted. “The only way we could do that is if we were birds!”

“Or pegasi.” Sunset added.

“Not a problem.” The woman replied. “Follow me.”

The woman lead the girls to another area of the market. There, seven small rugs were laid down in front of the girls. The mysterious woman gave the girls some advice. “Just sit.”

The seven girls sat down on the rugs. Some kneeled, some sat cross legged.

“Okay.” Rainbow Dash said skeptically. “What next?”

“Don’t worry, girls.” The woman answered as she sat on her own rug. “You’ll find out.”

Suddenly, the eight rugs started to rise up into the air. Everyone got surprised, except for the mysterious woman.

“Wow!” Pinkie Pie shouted. “This is crazy.”

“Hey, mystery girl.” Sunset Shimmer called out. “What’s this all about?”

The mystery woman removed her robe to reveal a young black haired lady wearing a light blue top and pants, and curved shoes. Everyone was shocked.

“I knew it!” Twilight shouted happily. “It’s Jasmine!”

“Rainbooms,” Jasmine announced, “follow me!”

Jasmine and her carpet took off with the seven friends right got behind her. All eight girls flew across the sky. It was an exciting experience.

“Yee Haw!” Applejack shouted. “This is great.”

“Wow.” Fluttershy uttered. “I never thought I would ride a magic carpet.”

Sunset Shimmer had a big smile on her face. “Now I know how the Pegasi of Equestria feel. This is a rush!”

“Look down below.” Jasmine suggested.

The girls look down at another village. The people down below were waving to them.

“This is amazing.” Twilight stated.

“I’d like to stand up.” Dash indicated. “And, surf the skies!”

“I wouldn’t do that, Rainbow Dash.” Jasmine warned. “You’re riding a magic carpet. Not a surfboard. A wayward bird might hit you and you’d fall to the ground.”

Rainbow Dash realized that Jasmine was right. “Oh. I didn’t think of that.”

Soon, the fleet of magic carpets landed in a beautiful oasis. After everyone disembarked, Jasmine turned to the girls. “So, girls. How did you like that magic carpet ride?”

“That was awesome!” Dash cheered.

“I find it invigorating.” Rarity added. “Well done.”

“Thank you, Miss Rarity.” Jasmine responded.

Twilight Sparkle approached the desert beauty. “Excuse me, Princess Jasmine. How are you and Aladdin getting along?”

“We’re getting along great, Twilight Sparkle.” Jasmine answered. “We both make sure things go well with our relationship.”

“What about that mischievous monkey?” Fluttershy asked.

“Apu? Don’t worry, Fluttershy. Aladdin and I are making sure Apu doesn’t resurrect his old habits.”

“Better to deal with Apu that Jafar. Right?” Sunset asked.

Jasmine giggled. “I have to agree with you there, Sunset Shimmer. Jafar is very manipulative. I don’t know why my father, the Sultan, made him royal advisor.”

“Jafar is one major creep!” Pinkie Pie shouted.

“He and his nasty parrot, Iago.” Fluttershy added.

“You and Pinkie Pie can rest easily, Fluttershy.” Jasmine assured. “Ever since Jafar was gone, Iago started being a friend to us.”

“That’s a relief.”

Jasmine gathered the carpets and gave the girls advice. “Outside this oasis is a cave. That is where you’re going next.”

“What about these carpets?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Don’t worry, Pinkie Pie. I have this handled.” Jasmine hopped on her own flying carpet. “Take care.”

Jasmine took off back to her home at Agrabah with the other carpets rolled up and being towed.

“Bye bye, Jasmine.” Applejack called.

Rainbow Dash peeked outside the oasis and saw what Jasmine was talking about. “Hey, guys. Over there!”

They came out and saw the cave. It was big and dark. Fluttershy got nervous. “Oh my. I wonder where that leads to.”

“After everything else we experienced,” Rarity explained, “be ready for anything.”

Following Rarity, the girls ventured into the cave.