• Published 28th Feb 2019
  • 1,919 Views, 9 Comments

The Equestria Girls meet the Disney Princesses - Brian Sheil



Seven modern day girls meet 15 fairy tale maidens

  • ...
5
 9
 1,919

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

In this chapter, the girls relive an activity from their time at Camp Everfree. This is thanks to another princess.

The seven friends made their way into the shack. It was big, it was roomy, and it was empty.

“Oh dear.” Fluttershy uttered. “There’s nobody here.”

“Very freaky.” Pinkie Pie nervously stated.

“I’m with Pinkie and Fluttershy.” Sunset told everyone. “This does not feel good at all.”

Twilight Sparkle attempted to calm her friends down. “Let’s not get nervous, girls. All we need is a clue to where to go next.”

Rainbow Dash looked out a window, and saw what looks like very long blonde hair. She got her friends’ attention. “How’s this for a clue, Twi?”

Everyone saw the hair Dash saw. They were all surprised to see this.

“Good eyes, Dashie.” Rarity congratulated. “I never noticed that before.”

“Even I can be good sometimes.” Rainbow Dash proudly said.

Applejack looked down to see where the hair went down to. “It doesn’t look like it’s far from the ground. I can see where the hair ends.”

“How do we use that hair?” Pinkie asked.

Applejack climbed out the window, grabbing the hair along the way, and slowly descended down the wall.

“And I thought I was daring.” Dash thought.

“Looks like Applejack is using that hair to climb down the wall,” Twilight figured, “like descending down a mountain.”

“Brilliant!” Rarity exclaimed.

Applejack safely climbed down to the bottom. She then called to her friends. “Come on down, y’all. I’ll be here to support you.”

Rarity was next. Grabbing the long hair, she climbed down slowly. But, she got so nervous, she accidentally let go. Everyone else got scared. Luckily, Applejack was there to catch her.

“I sure was lucky you caught me.” Rarity said with relief.

“You’re lucky I was here in case somebody started to fall.” Applejack replied as she placed Rarity down.

Sunset Shimmer descended next. She had a firm grip as she made it to the ground safely. Pinkie followed, taking care as she went down.

“You okay, Pinkie?” Applejack asked with concern.

“I’m okay.” Pinkie answered. “I got to admit. It was scary.”

Rainbow Dash slowly went down the wall. When she went to the bottom, Sunset helped her down.

“I thought you would zip down fast.” Sunset uttered.

“Not when it comes to climbing down walls or mountains.” Dash informed. “I could’ve gotten hurt.”

“Good point.” Rarity added.

“Hey, guys!” Twilight called. “I’m coming down!”

Twilight Sparkle climbed down slowly. She made it safely.

“The only one left is Fluttershy.” Applejack realized.

“I got this.” Twilight chirped.

Using her magic, Twilight untied the hair and handed it to Fluttershy.

“Tie that hair around you waist!” Twilight called. “And, I’ll help you down.”

Fluttershy was a little unsure about this. But, she tied the hair around the waist and climbed out the window. Twilight then used her magic to levitate Fluttershy down to the ground.

“Thank you, Twilight.” Fluttershy praised as she undid the hair.

“You’re welcome.” Twilight replied as she gave Fluttershy a hug.

As everybody was feeling relieved that the climb was done, the very long hair zipped away and into a forest.

“Where’d that hair go?” Dash asked.

“Who would have hair that long anyway?” Sunset wondered.

Fluttershy soon had a thought. “I think I know who’s hair it was.”

“Really?” Pinkie blurted. “Who?”

Fluttershy gives everyone the answer. “That hair belongs to Rapunzel.”

“Rapunzel?” Rarity shouted surprisingly. “From ‘Tangled’?”

“There’s more to Rapunzel than that particular adventure, Rarity.” Rainbow Dash protested. “Rapunzel is the main character of a classic fairy tale named after her.”

The seven friends agreed as Fluttershy informs her friends about the maiden. “Let’s not forget that classic phrase. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.”

Then, from behind some trees walks a barefoot maiden wearing a purple and pink gown and with very long blonde hair. She spoke to the group. “I’m happy someone remembers that old line.”

“Wow!” Twilight shouted. “It IS Rapunzel.”

Everyone was astounded as Rapunzel approaches them.

“Hi, girls.” Rapunzel greeted. “How did you like that setup I prepared?”

“Very interesting, darling.” Rarity answered. “Why did you set it up anyway?”

“I heard you and your friends participated in fun activities at Camp Everfree, Rarity. Including a climbing wall.”

“And, that’s what gave you the idea?” Dash wondered.

“That’s right, Rainbow Dash.”

Soon, Rapunzel lead the girls through the forest. They were all enjoying the environment.

“I love nature.” Fluttershy cooed. “It’s so beautiful and wide open.”

“I agree, Fluttershy.” Rapunzel replied. “I’m so glad I’m able to walk outside. This is what I call freedom.”

Twilight Sparkle agreed with Rapunzel. “Your first taste of freedom probably came courtesy of the destruction of that phony guardian, Mother Gothel.”

“You’re right about that, Twilight. Mother Gothel kept me in a tower since I was a baby.”

“I heard of that story.” Sunset Shimmer figured. “Gothel kept you because of your long hair that had magic in it. Right?”

“Right, Sunset.” Rapunzel answered. “But, thanks to the help of my new friend, Flynn Rider, I got out of that tower, and enjoyed freedom.”

“I heard Flynn cut that hair to destroy Mother Gothel’s source of eternal life.” Dash realized. “How did you get this hair back?”

“I don’t think you want to know of that story, Rainbow Dash.”

The girls soon stopped by an area near an ocean.

“Beautiful view.” Pinkie cheered.

“I agree, Pinkie Pie.” Rapunzel replied. “I see many things since I left that tower.”

“Must’ve been a lot of things you haven’t seen since you were locked up.” Rainbow Dash wondered.

“I would agree, Rainbow Dash. My parents realized I’m not a little girl. They saw what I can do since I got my long hair back.”

“Hey.” Sunset cheered. “More power to you.”

Rapunzel gave her a sweet hug. “Thanks, Sunset Shimmer.”

Soon, Rapunzel turns to leave. “Time for me to go back home, Rainbooms. But, your adventure continues. Bye.”

With a swift wave, the barefoot princess heads for home. Leaving the girls a little confused.

“I wonder where we go from here.” Twilight Sparkle muttered.

Suddenly, a giant orb of water rises from the ocean. Before the girls could react, the orb enclosed the girls, and pulled them into the ocean.