• Published 28th Feb 2019
  • 1,917 Views, 9 Comments

The Equestria Girls meet the Disney Princesses - Brian Sheil



Seven modern day girls meet 15 fairy tale maidens

  • ...
5
 9
 1,917

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter of a fascinating story. It's when Twilight Sparkle and her friends get cheered up by the Disney Princesses. The first princess to come: Cinderella.

The sun sets on a summer day at Canterlot City. The Canterlot Carnival is in town. And, everyone is having fun. Going on rides, munching on carnie food, playing games, having a blast. Outside the carnival gates, Twilight Sparkle and her six friends look on with sad looks on their faces.

“Man, this stinks!” Rainbow Dash barked. “It’s so not fair.”

“I’m with you, Dashie.” Pinkie Pie replied. “Even I can’t be optimistic.”

“None of us are very optimistic now.” Sunset Shimmer added. “Our plans to rock the carnival have been scrapped.”

“It’s like that old saying.” Rarity explained. “This is the day our music died.”

Everybody feel the pain as Twilight asks for an idea. “Since we can’t stay at the carnival, what can we do?”

Rarity has an idea. “We can spend the night at my house. Let’s call our parents and let them know about our current situation.”

Everyone nodded, and walked away from the carnival. Later that night, the girls went to Rarity’s house, slipped into their sleepwear, and try to relax.

“Anything On MyStable?” Fluttershy wondered.

Pinkie Pie checked on her computer. “Everyone is talking about the carnival.”

“I don’t want to think about it,” Sunset protested, “after what happened.”

“I’m with you, Sunset.” Twilight agreed while reading a book. “Our plans over there went belly up.”

“You got that right, Twi.” Rainbow Dash stated.

Applejack agreed. “It’s the only thing any of us got right.”

Suddenly, a glowing gate opened, and revealed what looks like a medieval setting.

“Oooo.” Pinkie howled. “What’s this?”

“I don’t know.” Twilight answered. “I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this.”

Applejack stood up and put on her hat. “Maybe we ought to take a look.”

The girls gathered and stood with Applejack. Rarity made a statement. “AJ is right. This looks interesting.”

Twilight went to the front of the line. “Follow me. But, be careful.”

The girls followed Twilight into the glowing gate. As soon as they all went in, the gate closed and disappeared. Still in their sleepwear, the seven girls walked cautiously around their surroundings.

“This place is beautiful.” Fluttershy uttered.

“It is gorgeous, darling.” Rarity replied. “The question is, where are we?”

They were soon approached by a strange little woman with white hair and wearing a blue and white outfit. Holding what looks like a magic wand, she gives a greeting to the girls. “Put it to you this way, Rainbooms. You are not in Equestria.”

The woman disappeared into thin air.

“She’s right.” Sunset Shimmer said. “If we were in Equestria, we all would’ve been ponies. Not that it would bother me.”

“But,” Dash figured, “it would bother the rest of us.”

“You got that right, Dashie.”

The girls saw a doorway. In the doorway, they saw a silhouette. The silhouette came into the light. It belonged to a lovely woman with blonde hair, wearing a white and sky blue ball gown and long white gloves.

Twilight Sparkle looked at the woman and realized who it was.

“Wow!” Twilight gasped. “It’s Cinderella!”

The other girls were in shock.

“Cinderelly, Cinderelly?" Pinkie yelped. “No joke?”

“Whoa!” Rainbow Dash gasped. “We must be in HER castle.”

Sunset saw her coming their way. “She must be making rounds in here.”

“Let’s get back so she can pass through.” Rarity suggested.

The seven girls stepped aside as Cinderella walks by. Just then, the princess turns her attention to the seven friends.

“Hello, there.” Cinderella greeted. “It’s nice to have visitors.”

The girls got shocked that Cinderella said ‘hello’ to them.

“Oh my.” Fluttershy uttered. “We’re being greeted by a princess.”

The girls calmed down as Cinderella looks at them.

“I’m very happy to have visitors to my castle.” Cinderella said. “And, what a nice assembly of friends we have. Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer. It’s a pleasure to meet all of you.”

Everyone gasped as Twilight spoke up. “You know who we are?”

“Yes.” Cinderella answered. “I heard so much of the music troupe known as the Rainbooms.” She looks at the girls and noticed something else. “But, I feel there’s something wrong with you too. What’s the matter?”

Twilight Sparkle explained their story. “As you figured, we are known as the Rainbooms. We were about to perform at the Canterlot Carnival.”

“However,” Rarity continued, “we were stopped by a vicious woman named Abacus Cinch, former principal of Crystal Prep.”

“We were so embarrassed,” Fluttershy cried, “we left the carnival. And, stayed away from it.”

Cinderella was moved by the story. “Oh my. This person, Abacus Cinch, sounds mean.”

“Mean is right!” Rainbow Dash protested. “She can give your stepmother, Lady Tremaine, lessons on cruelty.”

“I might have to agree. But, I wouldn’t worry about that.”

Applejack’s face was starting to turn red. Rarity was noticing. “Are you all right, darling?”

“I’m nervous.” Applejack answered. “We’re all wearing our sleepwear. I feel a bit embarrassed.”

Cinderella approached the farm girl to comfort her. “Don’t be worried, Applejack. I’m not offended.”

“You aren’t?”

“No.” Cinderella chuckled. “I’ve seen all kinds of sleepwear. Your nightshirt looks very nice.”

Applejack feels relieved. Cinderella then approached Pinkie. “I like your pajamas too, Pinkie Pie. Your white tank top and magenta shorts look cute.”

“Thanks, Cinderella.” Pinkie Pie praised.

Cinderella then walked over to Rarity. “Your nightgown looks adorable, Rarity. It shows off your elegant side.”

Rarity feels very honored. “Thank you, Cinderella, darling.”

The Rainbooms feel much better. Cinderella then turned to them. “Rainbooms, follow me.”

All seven girls followed the princess to a big wooden door.

“Through this door,” Cinderella explained, “is the start of a grand adventure. You’ll go though a few costume changes as you meet some friends of mine. Bye.”

Cinderella walks off as she continues to tour her castle. The Rainbooms feel very good.

“I have to admit,” Rainbow Dash said, "Cinderella is cool in her own way.”

“So, Twilight.” Sunset wondered. “What kind of adventure are we in for?”

“I don’t know, Sunset.” Twilight answered. “But, there’s only one way to find out.”

Twilight Sparkle pushes the door open. Soon, she and her friends start a great adventure.