• Published 11th Dec 2011
  • 20,077 Views, 101 Comments

Getting to Know Him - SleeplessBrony



Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie/Big Mac threesome silliness.

  • ...
23
 101
 20,077
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

In before knighty comments on this story.

Ahahahaha! The description already got my interest. Time for some gossip material, Tia.
:trollestia: <(This will be good!)
(Yup! Me and Pinkie got this covered, right Pinkie Pie?)> :rainbowwild:
:pinkiehappy: <(Totally totally totally!!!!)
(.......)> :eeyup:

......damn.
....damn.
I dunno what it is, but, for whatever reason, I've been avoiding yours and RS's clopfics like a disease lately, and I can't figure out why I have. Let me tell you, I shouldn't have been - this brought a pleasant smile back on my face.

-not a word about that to anypony, ya hear me, Sleepless?- xP
Ciao for now...

This was amaaaaazing. As usual. THAT'S how you do a threesome~

Hahahaha, Big Mac's thoughts when this all started playing out:
"The fun has been doubled" :trollestia: :eeyup:

This? This right here? This is what every other clopfic in existance WISHES it could be. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This work was nothing less than clopperific. On the Cloppington Scale, it rated over nine thousaaaand. My hooves are sore just thinking about it.

This is clam dandying joy, no two ways about it. Three ways about it, but no two ways.

You have won the clopternet.

You know, I started this fic with intention to clop. BUT DAYMN SIR. This is probably the best clopfic I've ever read, both in charecterization and sexyfun, and let me tell you, I've literally read tens of thousands - not just for personal fun, but I've worked as an intern editor for a company that did porn scrips and erotic fiction.

YOU. ROCK.

knighty
Site Owner

That was....ahem.....yes.

*cough*

A really great read as usual. Pinkie and Dash make the best nymphomaniacs

i feel gay now

i wonder why

maybe it's because i keep on readin all those gay sex pony shit

sigh

nice thing to read with gangsta rap on, even tho i skipped like 33% of it

this is interesting, while most explicit shipfics would make me gag, this one made me LOL so hard, i almost pissed myself, and i don't know why. but that is seriously funny right there, especially pinkie in the last chapter :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

61760 (Potato Joe)
What place was that and are they hiring?

62173 Glouchester and Main, Ltd. of New York. They were an intern option for my degree and they seemed INTERESTING, to say the least. Don't know if they are hiring - that was 1.5 years ago.

Woah.
I did not expect to enjoy this fic this much.
It was... kind of hilarious, actually.

But excuse me while I go be ashamed of myself for being turned on by this.
Or read the rest of your fics you have made. Not sure yet. "Shame" and "dick" are still duking it out in my head.

Also, you are quite creative. xD

You gotta share... you gotta care... :twilightoops:

file:///C:/Users/Evan/Desktop/DiscClop.jpg

:file:///C:/Users/Evan/Desktop/DiscClop.jpg:

lol I fail at putting pictures in comments:twilightangry2:

61889 You sir,

Are the meter by which I judge my clopfic.

It goes on a scale of Azekahh to knightly

with ProjectFailSing being the middle

Funniest thing I have ever read. Period.

61446
Yes obliv it is! Thanks for that....

63100
Lol sorry ponyman. As far as I'm concerned this and backroom are both equally awesome.

WHA!? What shameful SHAMEFUL Smut :raritydespair:
(*tracks*) :raritystarry:
Really, why would you do something like this to ponies. :twilightangry2:
(*Favorites*):twilightblush:
You make Applejack sad. :ajsleepy:
(And make Bigmac, Rainbow, and Pinkie VERY happy) :eeyup::rainbowwild::pinkiehappy:|
You should be ashamed!:flutterrage:
(Keep it up,your audience demands more.):trollestia:

Comment posted by hio590 deleted Dec 12th, 2012

I hate how you made every pony a slut.

I love how Pinkie is a talker. That made this whole story hilarious for me. I have to admit I love your work on these kinds of things.

Applejack sadlfkjjjjjjjjjjjjjn'ewsdkl fakewmeffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ahhhhhh! sorry! but yes! exactly! Brilliance of many a major degrees!

That's pretty radical.

Totally fuckin' hilarious. Like, should be tagged "comedy" hilarious. Seriously, even if you're uncomfortable with reading about sex, at least read the first chapter, it's relatively tame (only talk) and will make you laugh.

Why does this make me laugh so much?

I read this on a laptop. Halfway through the story it went off-balance. :rainbowlaugh:

62901
Nope. Figured I would clear that up here and now - this is separate from Romance Reports. Just having a bit of fun with this one.

And thanks to everyone for the feedback!

Aww, at least Pinkie Pie tries to talk dirty unlike Big Macintosh, no matter how absurd and how much of a potential mood killer she can be. I mean at least she talks and puts in effort!

Btw, your clop fic is the first clop fic I peeked into. I enjoyed it, Good Sir! Very entertaining, and a well paced build up to the action from the first chapter. That's what I look for in any M-rated fic.

i was lying on my back rubbing my chest with and insane grin for about 5 minutes after reading this its that good :pinkiecrazy:

your work is so awesome that I forgot how to breathe, just thought you should know,
also the last thing to do that was seeing the unspoilt night sky in the middle of summer 13 years ago.

Finally read this.

Chapter 1:
OMG. That dialogue was brilliant. Very few fics make me laugh this hard. It's like all the best quips from RR but taken way overboard. Damn, for a clopless chapter in a clopfic I wouldn't have it any other way.

Chapter 2:
Y'know.
The highest compliment I could give any clopfiction fic or author would be to say that the story and writing were so good that you could excise the clop scenes and have the fic stand alone.
Fuck. That. Shit.
Your clop scenes are damn ART. They are beautiful and terrible as the dawn. They would increase the intrinsic value of any fic in which they were appropriate.
I DISDAIN hetero pony sex.
I DISLIKE bukkake.
I DESPISE cum guzzling.
I LOVED it all in this story.
How... How's that even... How you doin' that, Sleepless?
If I had only one single complaint it would be that there was no internal cumshot scene. Dash got bukkake, Pinkie got oral, Pinkie got bukkake, and there was one off screen. I'm just hoping the off screen one was a creampie for Dashie. She seemed to want it and doesn't like semen in any other context so...

Cute, sweet, funny and HOT clop is best clop. This restores my belief that there is always a positive side to behold in everything. Thanks for another wonderful story.

omg, i read this so long ago on a different site and had no idea it was from you! again, genius at its finest. keep up the good work :pinkiehappy:

102312

My feelings exactly. Amazing story.

I laughed, I cried, I came, well fine I lied about crying, but I enjoyed the story. 4 years older than the end of season2 and I would mark this as possible. I love the Pinkie lines most of all. Now I should go to sleep because being up for 22 hours is a bad thing.

Fucking amazing. This story has devastated my brain in a very good way. Dare I say it actually turned me on?? :derpyderp2::derpytongue2: Thank you.

One of greatest FiM fic I ever read. It's extremely well written, and very funny. And I loved how they tried to get permission from AJ :D

>He feels pinkie do the same under him, pausing at her oral duties.
Pinkie's name isn't capitalized here.

>“Uh, by the by…probably shouldn’t breath a word of this to my –”
Probably shouldn't breathe one. Verb, you know?

I couldn't even hold it to the part with Pinkie, though I wish I could have. :rainbowderp:

I loved Pinkie's antics the whole time. It's like an indicator that you're not doing it right if she's still chatting. A good laugh during a clop makes it very enjoyable.

There's a few sentences that kind of run together in a weird way... can't remember them off hand, but it doesn't matter.

Very good stuff.

thefuq is my only reaction to this :eeyup: :pinkiehappy: :rainbowkiss:

So I have read Like Fine Wine and this story now and I must say, you do an incredible job, not just keeping the characters so perfectly in character, but writing a clop fic so good that you forget you're supposed to be ashamed reading these. The first chapter was so brilliant I couldn't believe it. It took me like an extra 20 minutes to get through it cause I had to break from laughing so hard. Fics liek these are EXACTLY why Dash and Pinkie are my two favorite characters. If there's a cure for cancer, it's reading one of your stories.

Another amazing story. Even though I'm not really one for a guy in a sex scene ever, it was still a very good read and I look forward to reading more of your exellent work.

Login or register to comment