• Published 24th Oct 2018
  • 4,187 Views, 72 Comments

Mommy - FabulousDivaRarity



Spike accidentally calls Twilight "Mommy" In his sleep. This leads to their relationship blossoming like never before. Twimom story, with ABDL themes later on.

Comments ( 13 )

Beautiful end! I'm crying happy tears

Good feels to finish the story. Having the 'mother' made official changes so much for Spike. Will he now be allowed to attend Cheerilee's school with the CMC? Will he be able to go out and play with the fillies and colts?

His life would be so different if this timeline existed. He'd be far more secure and have the childhood he never quite got to have at being a friend / number one assistant.

So often, in the show, Spike has shown signs of wanting to see Twilight as a mom. Particularly in "Owl's Well That Ends well". He wants that 'love'. Friendship is great but love would make so much of a difference. He'd be more relaxed about making mistakes as it would be less of an employer / employee relationship, too.

Great job!

9257097
a character from the Television Show-Supernatural, on the CW network on the US.

Amazing work on this story! When I saw that this story was done by you, I was really happy since I happen to really enjoy your stories. They are always so full of emotion, it’s hard to believe it’s a story and not real life.
I’ve been kinda busy so I had to wait to get a chance to read this. Needless to say, I love how this turned out!
Can’t wait to see/hear more from you! :twilightsmile:

I really enjoyed this, so beautiful.

As you will see, I have left plenty of room open for a sequel. So keep your eyes peeled! :raritystarry:

So, when are we getting that sequel?

9283653
Sort of. I gave you a prequel. There may be another sequel in the future.

9283655 Okie-dokie-lokie. :pinkiehappy:

Well good thing two things didn’t happen:
1.) I didn’t copyright my story title of the same name!
2.) Your title doesn’t have an exclamation point at the end!

9329457 Obvious joke is obvious but:

This fanfic is peak butterfly effect. A single word led to this happening. 10/10

I loved this story, it's the cutest fanfic I've ever read. Is there any chance of a sequel?

Login or register to comment