• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 859 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventures: Shadow Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends end up covering one of the biggies mysteries in Equestrian History.

  • ...
 16
 859

Chapter 10: Home with A New Family

Princess Twilight, Sun along with their friends return to Canterlot Castle with Starswirl and the other pillars. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are glad to see their old teacher again, and Starswirl is glad to see the princesses as well. Although, he is amazed to see how much they have grown over a thousand years.

"I simply cannot believe how tall you've gotten!" Starswirl says, looking amazed at the two sisters.

"Well, it has been over a thousand years," Princess Celestia replies.

Then she asks, "Will you stay here and teach magic once again? My sister and I have such fond memories of your lessons."

"As long as you don't ask for those essays we owed you before you disappeared," Princess Luna sheepinly replies.

Princess Celestia giggles at the comment. Starswirl chuckles, soon after hearing the comment.

Then he brushes his beard as he says, "I'm not certain Canterlot is where I belong. The realm has grown, and I believe I'll have a look around before I settle in any one place."

"And I long to see what has become of my home," Meadowbrook agrees.

"I believe we all do," Mistmane adds.

"Then I hope you will return to Canterlot on occasion and share the wisdom of your great experience with the next generation of ponies," Princess Celestia says with a calm smile.

We would be honored. But if it is wisdom you seek, look no further than your own pupils," Starswirl answers.

And then turns to Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sun as he says, "They showed me that the power of friendship is a magical force indeed. And that in turning away from others, you hurt yourself as well."

Starswirl, Stygian, and the other pillars gather and then give them a group hug, and are glad that their friendship is been reunited again.

Princess Twilight, Sun and their friends watch to see the seven friends are back to being friends again.

Princess Twilight says, "It's funny. I thought meeting my idol could give me the answers I never wanted. But instead, I forgot what I already know."

"It's okay. Everyone gets carried away when they meet someone they admire," Sun replies.

"True," Princess Twilight calmly replies.

"Good then I have a fellow princess and a student of my own to remind me," Princess Twilight adds with a smile.

Princess Twilight gives Sun and Starlight a hug. The two hug back with smiles on their faces.

Sometime later, Sun and her CHS friends are sitting on the balcony of Canterlot Castle. They can see that Princess Luna is lifting the moon up while Princess Celestia is lowing the sun to make way for the night.

Adagio sighs, "Boy what a time we had."

"Yeah. We fought the Pony of Shadows, save Stygian and send that shadow to limbo, and we still kept the elements," Sonata says.

"You can say that again. I'm all tuckered out," Aria says, laying down on the blanket.

Human Twilight looks up in the sky, "That sure is a nice sunset. Yet, knowing that the princesses is the ones who lift and lower the sun and moon is a new experience."

"I know. And it's amazing on how Princess Luna can arrange the stars to be in their position," Human Falling Star says.

She turns to Sun, and asks, "So what do you guys want to do?"

"I'm not sure. I like to get some rest after the adventure that we've been through. Besides, I'm still waiting for them to arrive," Sun answers.

"And who would that be?" A female's voice speaks up.

Sun and the others turn to see Sonnambula exiting the room and on to the balcony.

Sonata waves her hand, "Hi Somnambula."

"Hello girls, mind if I join you?" Somnambula asks.

"Sure," Sun answers.

Somnambula walks over and sits next to Sun.

"So Somnambula, how are you doing adjusting to Equestria?" Human Twilight asks.

"I'm doing alright. I'm planning on departing to my home tomorrow," Somnambula answers.

"Will be able to see you again?" Sun asks.

"Of course. I will make time to visit Canterlot and Ponyville. I do also like to see what your life is like in the human world," Somnambula says with a smile.

Sun giggles, "Might not be easily. It could make things confusing when people sees an ancient heroine from a thousand years ago. There's history about you and your home as well."

"I see," Somnambula replies.

"But it will be good if we can get your a disguise," Sonata replies.

"Not a bad idea," Adagio agrees.

"I'll think about it. So who will be arriving here?" Somnambula asks.

Before Sun answers, somepony calls out, "Sun! Sun, are you over there?!"

"They're here now," Sun answers.

Then she calls out, "We're here mom!"

Walking on to the balcony, Sun's Equestrian family comes over to see Sun, her friends, and Somnambula.

Sunshine rushes to give her sister a hug, "Hi sis, how was your adventure?"

"The adventure my friends and I went on is rather touch, but we manage to beat the Pony of Shadows," Sun answers.

Rocky comes out, and says, "You rock sis!"

"Thanks Rocky," Sun replies.

Phoenix Dawn, Sun Stone, Scarlet, and Rosemary walk over to see Sonnambula, and are very pleased to see her.

"And in the end, you and your friends bring back a member of our family," Scarlet says.

Somnambula smiles, and says, "And it's very nice to meet all of you too.

Sun says, "I thought it will be nice for you to get to know my family before you" leave. After all, they're consider your family too."

"And it's a very wonderful idea. Even though, I'm not with my original family, it is nice to get to see how much my family has grown to the a generation," Somnambula says.

"You right about that. We're all family, and we are glad to have you with to be a part of our family," Phoenix says.

Throughout the evening and later to the night, Sun and her family along with Somnambula share stories about their lives with each other. Human Twilight and the others join in. Things have turn out well in the end, a friendship is saved, the magic of friendship is proven to be even stronger, and Sun have another member to her family to be with.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment