• Published 24th Sep 2018
  • 347 Views, 42 Comments

Theater of The Damned - Chemtest



Who could guess a simple fight could evolve into so much more?

  • ...
 42
 347

Conclusion

—(Zap Apple)—

We walk down the old road, watching the sun set in the distance. My joy when my dear Bloom agreed can not be expressed in mere words, but in this sunset. The orange and yellows behind our house set a backdrop of hope for the future, and a return of me to my true home. The Director shall disappear, and just be a mystery left for the entirety of history unless Bloom decides they need to know.

I smile as I see Jackie rush out of the house. She runs down the path to us, and sweeps Bloom up in a embrace, “Oh, Bloom, we were so worried. Come in, you must be starving! Maybe you can tell us what happened.”

She looks up to me, and I nod, “Go on up and eat, Bloom, I will be there eventually.”

Bloom rushes to the house, leaving me and Jackie standing there. She looks over at me, “You found her? Where was she?”

I smile, “I brought her home, and I plan to stay. The where and why can wait until another day, Jackie. A day where my Bloom can decide if she wishes to say.”

Applejack smiles happily, “You’re actually going to stay now?!”

I nod, “My work can be done from home now. We have a lot to catch up on, miss Element of Harmony. Now, we can run the farm much better, together as a family. Come on, Jackie, supper’s waiting.”

She nods, and we both walk up the path to the house. I smile contently as the magical fields of trees welcome me home once again.

—(One day later)—

I swish my hoof, and cut off the Weave from the stems of the apples on the tree. They all fall into the buckets I’ve set down, before the buckets are teleported into the wagon. It’s good, returning to this simple job. Back home with my family, as it’s supposed to be.

I hear the swishing of wings, and a thud from behind me, “Well, Zap, finally returned to your family?”

I turn around, and see Princess Celestia there, “Hello there, Celestia. Is there a reason you’re bothering me?”

She smiles slightly, her Weave aura almost giving me sunburn, “Well, you are past your prime, finally. I thought you might be looking for a student. I have a Captain of my personal guard, a very strong unicorn.”

I scoff, “Shining Armor? No offense to the lad, but he is far from a Weaver. The Sparkle family make good battle mages, but none reach the level of a Weaver. You wouldn’t understand, seeing you haven’t bothered to learn your style. Sad, actually, I would’ve loved to fight alongside a Cold Union master.”

She sneers, “Oh, as if I would lower myself to your level. Unlike you, and that bastard Starswirl, I have standards.”

I look her right in the eyes, “What did you just say about him?”

She looks right back, “He was an old bastard, just like you.”

I walk closer to her, “I’m afraid you have to leave. I knew you were low, Celestia, but I never thought you’d insult the dead.”

She shakes her head, “As if he deserves any respect. He did nothing but challenge my decisions his life.”

I get right up into her face, “Take that back. He was a greater pony than you could ever be. You are the lowest of the low.”

She doesn’t flinch, “I would think the lowest of the low would be those who abandon their family. You seem to have picked that up from your parents.”

I am about to get angry, before shaking my head, “Starswirl was the only parent I ever needed. Those two who made me were cowards, and I’m glad I never knew them. You do not dare insult my true father.”

She smiles, “Or what? You can’t do anything, old coot, I am a Princess. I will insult your father all I want, and you can’t do anything.”

I smile back, “If you don’t leave my farm, you will be forced off.”

She looks right on back, “I could make it so you don’t own this farm at all! Now, apologize.”

I remember for a bit, “We bought this farm from your father, you can’t change it at all. It has my signature right next to Granny’s and our true royal highness. You can do nothing. Now, you insulted my family. Get off my farm.”

She looks away like a whining foal, “No!”

I shake my head, “Then you shall be forced off.”

I raise my hoof, and tap into the Weave. With a sweep, I take away the spell from her tail and hair, permanently. With a thought, I start to remove her from the Weave, just like with that creature.

She screams out as she starts to dissapear, and she quickly flies up and away. I smile as I see her dissapear over the horizon.

Jackie hears this, and rushes over. She sees me there, with a smile on my face, “What just happend?”

I turn to her, “Oh, I just had to chase off a trespasser.”

She smiles, “Oh, that reminds me. If you find a blue pegasus, don’t chase her off. She’s a friend, and likes to nap in our trees.”

I nod, “I’ll make sure to say hello if I see her.”

Jackie nods one last time, before walking back to her path, whistleing a tune from long ago.

I smile as I continue to get apples down.

Shining Armor couldn’t be a Weaver, not because he’s weak. I already have my student. And she will be brilliant.

Comments ( 3 )

No matter what story you write I will always wait for the one where celestia won't be a jerk
(Raven's Celestia doesn't count)

9203696
You know, it’s been months, but this comment still has problems with it.

Slendy, Survivor, McBad, Jester, Karma. There are some examples.

(Oh yeah, have you read Orc yet?)

9373026
Slendy is arguable
Survivor I don't remember
Mcbad you have a point
Jester is more 50/50
Karma barely even shows up
And I didn't even know of orc until you mentioned it

Login or register to comment