• Published 2nd Jun 2018
  • 1,114 Views, 11 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Changeling Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



After almost being kidnapped, Sun along with some friends have to face a foe from her past.

  • ...
1
 11
 1,114

Chapter 7: New Friends in a Few Days

Later in the even at CHS, Sun is walking out of the portal of the Wondercolt statue. Sun decides to head back home and see how the girls and the two reformed changelings are doing. After getting the message from the girls, the two changelings are not only reformed, but also ready to head back home to the hive.

After a few blocks of walking, Sun reaches to Fluttershy's house, since that's where the girls are at now. Of course, Sun has to get her journal from her house first, which she has to walk further down from Fluttershy's house. Sun knocks on the door, and Zephyr Breeze opens the door.

"Hey Sun, how it going? I'm assuming you're here to see my sister," Zephyr greets with glee.

"Yeah. I'm here to see Fluttershy and the others," Sun replies.

"Then come on in," Zephyr says sliding away from the path.

Sun simple walks in, and walks up stairs to Fluttershy's bedroom. Sun opens the door to see the girls and the two newly changed changelings here. Seeing Sun here, the girls get up to them and say how much their miss her.

Pinkie hugs Sun, and says, "We're happy to see you again."

"Don't worry girls, I'm fine," Sun calmly replies.

Then Applejack asks, "So what happened?"

"Yes darling. We want some details," Rarity replies.

"Yeah! Spill it!" Rainbow shouts, eager for answers.

"Well, we were able to defeat the changelings without using any magic. Thorax become the new leader of the changelings. And, they're good now with new form," Sun answers.

Thorn exclaims, "What?! Are you serious?!"

"But nobody can break Queen Chrysalis' throne!" Stinger adds in shock.

"But we did! Starlight convince Thorax to share his love because that's who he is. And that I nearly sacrifice my love in order to save Thorax from Queen Chrysalis sucking all of it at once," Sun explains to details.

"What?!" Fluttershy shrieks in reply.

Sun nervously laughs, and says, "Yeah. I nearly got all of my love sucked by the chageling queen, and Thorax and all the changelings shared their love was powerful enough to destroy her throne."

Everyone eyes blink in reply and shocked to hear Sun's story.

Rainbow is the first to speak up, "Woah… That… was… AWESOME!"

"That was so cool!" Stinger adds.

"I can't believe you guys actually did that," Thorn replies.

Twilight coughs a bit, and calmly adds, "Sun could have been hurt."

"Yes. Sun nearly got hurt by that changeling, or did you guys forget that part," Rarity firmly adds.

"I agree," Fluttershy replies.

Then Falling Star says in concern, "Sun what you did was very dangerous?"

"Yeah. Not one of my smartest moves, but Queen Chrysalis was going to steal the love from Thorax first," Sun says, making a point of her plan.

"Work for me," Rainbow replies.

"It sounds like you cared for a friend you barely know than your own life," Adagio replies.

"At least Sun was brave enough to stand up to that overgrown bug," Arai says.

She then turn to the two reformed changelings turned to humans, and says, "No offence."

"None taken," Thorn and Stinger bluntly reply.

"Sounds like you had adventure. Lucky you," Rainbow says, sounding glad with a bit of jealousy.

Then Twilight says, "We're glad to hear that you were able to rescue the others, even though you nearly got all of your love drained out to do it."

"That's what Princess Twilight said when Starlight, Thorax, and I told her about it," Sun responds.

Sun then takes her backpack off of her bag, opens it, and takes out pink envelopes.

She presents them to the others, and says, "And before I forget, Pinkie Pie from Equestria wanteds me to give you all these."

Each of the girls take the envelope, and open it up. Surprisingly confetti and streamers fly out of them and make a strong whistling sound. Pinkie laughs seeing the event. They all read the letter saying, "You are invited for an award ceremony for Starlight Glimmer, Trixie Lulamoon, Princess Sun, Discord, and Thorax as they will receive medal of honor for their bravery in saving Equestria and setting the changelings free."

Applejack happilys shout, "Yee-haw! You're getting a medal for your bravery."

"And as well as the pony version of Trixie, and other Discord," Pinkie congrats.

Rarity has an idea, and says, "And we're invited for the celebration. How will I pick the right outfit for it.

"Yeah. I'm pretty excited. But… I'm a little nervous too," Sun says.

Pinkie pops in, and says, "You're nervous-cited!"

"It's like you want to jump up and down, and shouts 'Yay me!'" Pinkie excitedly shouts, jumping up and down.

"But also want to curl up in a tiny ball and hide at the same time," Pinkie adds, having her boyd curl up with her arms wrapping her knees.

Pinkie gets up after the demonstration.

"We've all been there," Pinkie adds, giving Sun a rough pat on the head.

"I've been there almost everyday," Fluttershy quietly replies.

"You got nothin' to worry about. Everything is goin' to be fine," Applejack says with a reassuring smile.

"Let's not forget you're going to need to wear your crown, correct?" Rarity suspects.

"Well, I do need to look presentable, since I am a princess. I'm still feeling a bit self conscious about wearing it. Still trying to get used to wings while being a pony," Sun replies.

"And you must be a little out of practice with your magic and hooves as a pony," Twilight suspects.

Sun nods her head, and say, "Yes."

"Still darling, you are a princess now," Adagio says.

"Yeah. So you should be happy about it," Sonata adds with a big smile on her face.

"I know, but it going to be a little uncomfortable about being bowed down with respect during the ceremony," Sun says, feeling a bit nervous about it.

"Don't worry, we're going to be there for the ceremony too," Sonata happily replies.

"Absolutely!" Pinkie agrees.

Taking a look at the letter after opening it, Twilight says, "The ceremony is going to be taken place at Twilight's castle in a few days. So if we want to get ready, we should do it right now."

"I agree, but first…" Applejack says.

Then the girls look at the two reformed changelings.

"Let's get you two back home," Sun adds.

"I agree," Stinger says.

Thorn nods her head, and says, "Yeah. I kind of like to go back home now."

Later in the day, Sun and the others are at CHS once again and this time they are giving their farewells to Thorn and Stinger. Sun writes to Princess Twilight about Stinger and Thorn are ready to head back home now.

Sun says, "I hope we get to see each other on better terms."

"Yeah. Again, sorry we tried to kidnap you and have Thorn switch places with you," Stinger replies.

"Don't worry, I'm over it. Beside, you guys along with the other changelings change their ways and you are free from Queen Chrysalis' wrath," Sun says with a smile.

"Yeah. As much as serving Queen Chrysalis may be interesting, but she can be a bit cruel sometimes," Thorn replies.

Stinger mutters, "That's an understatement."

He then smiles and says, "We'll see you at your ceremony."

"Goodbye," Thorn replies.

"Bye," Sun and the girls say, waving their hand in reply.

Stinger and Thorn go through the portal, and are going to head back home to the changeling Kingdom to help them out. Sun isn't able to spend a lot of time with them, but glad to know she can still be friends with them. After saying goodbye to their new friends, the girls leave the school do they can go hang out together at the mall.

A few days later and day before the award ceremony at Princess Twilight's castle, Sun is walking little Nina on the nice and sunny day. Since the incident, Sun and Nina decides to have a personal day together. Of course, Sun is making Nina wear her collar and leash for protection reason. Not that she doesn't trust Nina of being on her own, but rules are rules.

Sun sighs with a smile, and says, "It sure is a nice day, right girl?"

"You can say that again. I can't remember the last time it was just the two of us," Nina replies.

"Feels like too long," Sun answers with a chuckle.

"Yeah," Nina agrees.

Sun and Nina walks over until they are at the high school.

Sun asks, "Hey Nina, do you want to go into the woods behind the school. I'll let your leash go so you can climb all you want."

"Deal," Nina answers nodding her head.

Sun and Nina walk into the path that leads them inside the trees behind the school. Once they are in the woods, Sun unclips the leash from Nina's collar and puts it in her backpack. Nina then begins to run and jumps on one of the boulders.

Sun smiles as she says, "Remember not to go to far. I'm going to find a place to set up lunch."

Nina climbs on the rock, and answers, "Sure."

Nina then jumps on the tree bark and begin to climb up on it. Sun giggles to see that Nina's wild cat side has always kick in whenever they come here. Sun begins to find a place so they can have their lunch. As she walks down the path, a strange light catches her attention. A strange rock formation along with a shimmering light in the area. Curious to know what it is, Sun decides to take a look.

But calls out," Hey Nina!"

Nina runs back to Sun and stops when she is in front of her.

"What is it?" Nina asks.

"I think there's something over there. You wanna check it out," Sun asks with a grin on her face.

"You bet," Nina says, agreeing to the idea.

Sun and Nina begin to travel through the bushes to see what the place is. After a few minutes of getting through the bushes, Sun and Nina are seeing an interesting and unexpected sight. They see three rock formation making a large triangle. What catches their attention is to see an amazing centerpiece full of blue flowers on the bottle, green leaves on the top, and along with red stem like flowers. Sun and her cat are amazed to see this place, and never knew it was here.

Sun says, "This place is beautiful. And it's very quiet too."

Then then lies herself down on the ground, seeing the lovely sun from the trees.

"It is nice out here," Nina adds.

Sun sighs happily and says, "And who ever made that centerpiece knows it too. In face, this place will be a wonderful place for a garden. I'll bet a certain president of the garden club is already at work."

"Who will that be?" Nina asks.

"You might not remember, but I've seen her a lot at school, but she's so shy that… since I started going to CHS… I'm worried on saying something wrong to her," Sun says, sounding deeply concern.

Sun sighs, and says, "But since I started hanging out with my friends more, I just… see her from the far and never see her talking to anyone and anyone talking to her back."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to talk to her," Nina replies.

Then Nina asks, "So what's her name?"

"Her name is Wallflower Blush. She's also in my Daring Do Club, and was in few of my classes in CHS. she is also in the Yearbook Committee," Sun answers.

"Oh, I see. Now I remember, she's that shy girl who always stay at the back of the room," Nina replies, realizing who the girl is.

Then she asks, "Remind me, this Wallflower wouldn't happen to have light tangelo eyes, light greenish gray color skin, long green aquamarine hair, and wears a long sleeve shaded brownish green striped shirt?"

"Yeah… why?" Sun answers, looking a bit confused.

Nina points her paw, and answers, "Because she's hiding behind the trees."

Hearing this, Sun quickly sits up to see the girl behind the trees. Sun is shocked that is actually alone with her, well except for Nina. Either way, all the times she has been worried about talking to Wallflower, now she is able to talk to her. However, Wallflower continues to hide behind the tree and looking at Sun with a very shy look, and holding a flower pot that has growing rose bush.

Sun calmly smiles, and says, "Hey Wallflower, it's nice yo see you again. You remember me right?"

"Y-y-yes. I've seen you since you started coming here in 9th grade," Wallflower shyly answers.

Sun knows that she needs to help the shy girl get comfortable.

Looking at the lovely centerpiece, Sun asks, "Did you made that centerpiece?"

Wallflower nods her head, and answers, "I did."

"By the way, are you ready for the Daring Do Convention? We're going there very soon," Sun asks with a calm smile.

"Yeah. I've been waiting for it for weeks," Wallflower answers with a shy smile.

She then walks out of her hiding place, and sit next to Sun.

"So, what do you think of the centerpiece for my garden?" Wallflower asks with her cheeks blushing.

"I think it lovely," Sun answers.

"I like it too," Nina answers.

Wallflower is a bit scared to hear Nina talking, but manages to smile a bit.

Wallflower asks, "Mind if I pet her?"

"Sure," Sun answers.

Wallflower then pets Nina on the head while the cat is sitting still. Nina yawns and curls up in a ball and start to sleep. Sun and Wallflower begin to giggle. Not long, the two begin to have some lunch together.

Sun asks, "So Wallflower, how you managed to find this place?"

"I… I found it at the beginning of summer when school was out. After stumbling here and seeing how amazing it is, I've decided to make a garden here," Wallflower explains.

Wallflower blushes and says, "I'm surprised you remembered me."

"Of course I remembered you. You in my Daring Do Club, and I've been interested on joining the gardening club, but I had other interest," Sun says.

"You were?" Wallflower asks looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah. I'm actually thinking on actually joining your club and the yearbook committee. Not to mention ideas of joining the art club, and maybe fencing. That is, if you don't have too many members," Sun happily replies.

Wallflower blushes and says, "I… I'll be happy to have you in the club. Truth be told, I'm actually the only member. But now, I'll have another member."

"Let's not forget, you're in my club too," Sun says, whinking her right eye.

The two then begin giggling and continue to finish their two then begin to continue talking about the garden and the Daring Do Convention for the rest of the afternoon. Sun feels that she and Wallflower are starting to become friends, and hopefully someday help Wallflower will bloom from her flower bud. What Sun doesn't know, is that someday… Sun's friendship with Wallflower will be put to the test along with the Magic of Friendship.

Author's Note:

The end

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Phetiamwantip deleted Mar 27th, 2022
Login or register to comment