• Published 2nd Jun 2018
  • 1,114 Views, 11 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Changeling Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



After almost being kidnapped, Sun along with some friends have to face a foe from her past.

  • ...
1
 11
 1,114

Chapter 1: Attempt Sun-napping

It's been two weeks since the trip to Camp Everfree, and everything has been going well. Sun and her friends and family have been having a wonderful time. They have gone to the park, watch movies, and play music, and other fun stuff. They are having a great few weeks of summer.

One night, Sun is in her pajamas and writing in her diary about the fun they have, and putting some pictures in her album. Sun looks at the album to see pictures of herself along with her friends doing the stuff they done during the summer.

Sun grabs her book and pen, and write in I as she says, "

Dear Princess,

How are things doing back in Equestria. My summer has been doing fine, except when there was magic at Camp Everfree, but everything went fine at the end. The girls and I got these crystals that gave us special powers. Maybe tomorrow I can talk to you about it when I visit. I can't wait to see what you and the girls have plan for my visit. See you tomorrow, and have a good night.

Your friend,

Sun."

Sun yawns, and puts the books back on her desk. She then turns off the light, and turns in for the night. Sun is sleeping happily and can't wait for tomorrow. She has a few fun plans with Princess Twilight and the others tomorrow.

Later in the night, Sun is happily asleep in her bed, and it's like nothing can disturb her. But that is not going to last, when two strange figure appear at Sun's window, a male and a female. They both have the same dark gray skin, dark black hair, and blue green eyes. They are wearing dark clothes and have spikey like hair.

They look through the window and look to see Sun sleeping in her room. Seeing their target asleep, the male grabs a glass cutter and creates a crack circle around her window as the female uses a suction cup to keep the window still so it won't fall. After cutting the circle with the glass cutter, the girl uses the suction cup that has a strong string attached it, to remove the glass and puts it on the tiles on the roof.

"Mission accomplished," The boy says.

The girl reaches her hand through the hole of the window to unlock the window and says, "But our mission is not over yet, we still need to get the girl to the Queen."

"Right," The boy replies.

The girl unlocks the window, and opens it. Once the window is open, the two slowly sneaks inside. They then walk over to see Sun, fast asleep in bed.

The girl says, "There she is. The new equestrian princess, the Queen wants us to bring. It's kind of hard to believe she became a princess."

"Yeah. But after hearing from the other agents and what we observed in this world, that girl is special," The girl says.

Then she asks, "You have everything?"

The boy says holding a large brown bag, and brings out some rope and a bandana.

The girl nods her head, and says, "Let's get this over with before she wakes up."

"And everyone else in the house, especially that cat," The boy says.

The two look back to see the cat sleeping in her little bed, curled up in a ball. The two get to work. They use the rope to tie Sun's writes, ankles together, and tied her arms to her body so she can't escape. They then wrap the bandana over her mouth. Luckily, Sun is still sleeping. The two then picks Sun up, and slowly puts her in the bag. Once they put her inside, the boy seal up the bag and tied it up. The two then then begin to carry Sun to the window. They want to make sure no one wakes up. However, the two accidently slip on some of Nina's tous and they both fall on the floor, dropping the bag with Sun inside.

Sun wakes up instantly after her head hitting the floor. She looks to see that she is inside something, and her body is tied up long with a cloth her her mouth. Sun tries to move around to break free, but can't break the ropes. However, she is able to get cloth off of her mouth. Suddenly, Sun feels the she is being carried by someone or something.

Sun cries out as she struggles in the bag, "Help! Help Nina! Let me out of here! Oh, Nina! Help! Help me!"

Nina starts to wake up to see what is going on. In fact, instincts are telling her that something that should be here is nearby. She looks to see two figures are carrying something in a bag, and hear someone calling for help. It's shocked her to hear Sun's voice calling for help. Desperate to help her owner, the one who cares for her, Nina runs and jumps at one boy's face.

The boy scrams, "Aaaah!"

And falls to the ground with the cat attacking her.

"Be quiet! We don't want them to hear us!" The girl hisses at the boy.

"It's not hard when this stupid cat is scratching me," the boy shouts.

Th cat looks to see the girl has Sun in the bag so she growls and jumps to the girl. Nina begins to attack the girl, and makes her drops the bag with Sun inside.

The girl becomes angry at the cat, and able to grab it.

She throws it as she shouts, "Get away from me you fleabag!"

Nina gets thrown and lands on the desk on the other side. The two culpets have their chance, and decide to take Sun before anyone else gets up. Just then, Nina attacks the boy again, and begins to scratch his face, and biting his hair.

Screaming and struggling, the boy shouts, "Get going! You need to bring her to the queen!"

"Right" the girl says.

The girl then puts Sun that is still in the bag on her shoulder and escape through the window. Nina is able to pin the boy down, but looks to see the girl leaving with Sun hostage. Knowing that she needs help, Nina lets out a loud growl. She growls multiple times until everyone else in the house wakes up, and barges in the room.

Discord panicky asks, "What's going on?"

"Who is this on the floor?" Screwball asks, looking at the boy on the ground.

Nina jumps on the window as she says, "We need to hurry! She's getting away!"

"Who is getting away?" Discord asks.

"This boy and some girl broke into Sun's room, and the girl left with Sun! Sun's is being kidnapped!" Nina explains.

"What?!" Discord and Screwball exclaim in shock.

Then Nina informs, "Discord, you need to call the police about this, and call the girls for help."

"Right," Discord says, and runs out the room to call the police and the others.

"Screwball, mind you attend to our intruder here," Nina adds.

"Sure, but what are you going to do?" Screwball asks.

"I'm going after Sun, and the person who dares to do her arm," Nina answers with a determined look on her face.

Nina then jumps out the window, and is able to land on the ground. Nina then runs after the kidnapper. Screwball can tell that Nina is not happy. She decides to deal with one of the kidnappers and make sure he doesn't give away.

At the police station, Shining Armor, Twilight's older brother and Star Shower, Falling Star's older sister are doing some paperwork in the office. Just then, they hear the phone ringing, and are wondering who could be calling at this time.

Shining Armor picks up the phone, and says, "Canterlot Police, how may I help you?"

"My kid is being kidnapped!" Discord's voice screams through the phone.

"Okay Discord, calm happened?" Shining Armor asks.

"Two strangers broke into Sun's room and abducted her! We managed to caugh one, but the other is getting way!" Discord shouts.

"Don't worry Discord, we're right on it," Shining Armor says with a serious look.

Shining Armor hangs up the phone, and grabs his police hat and jacket.

He turns to Star Shower, and says, "Come on Star Shower, we got a kidnapping at Discord's place."

"What?! What happened?!" Star Shower asks in shock.

"Someone broke into Discord's house, and Sun's been abducted," Shining Armor answers.

Star Shower gasps because Sun is her little sister's friend, and exclaims in a quiet tone, "On no!"

Knowing this is an emergency, Shining Armor and Star Shower quickly leaves the station and go to the car on a rescue mission.

Sleeping in her bedroom, Rainbow Dash is fast asleep with her Daring Do book and wearing her hat. Just then, the cellphone begin to ring in a long tone.

"Woah!" Rainbow screams and falls off the bed with a thud.

Rainbow rubs her head, and grabs her cellphone. She picks up to hear Screwball's voice.

"Oh, hi Screwball. Do you have a clue what time it is?" Rainbow asks, annoyed by the rude awakening.

Over the phone, Screwball explains to Rainbow what has happened at her house. This makes Rainbow face look a bit pale and her eyes widen in shock.

Then Rainbow says, "Okay Screwball, I'll help call the others. And I'm going to help Nina get Sun."

Rainbow hangs up her cellphone, and goes in her closet to change into her clothes. She comes out all dressed up and is wearing her geode necklace. Rainbow makes her geode necklace glow, and uses her super speed to leave the house and find the kidnapper. Of course, Rainbow sends an S.O.S call to the others to help with the rescue.

Close to Canterlot High School, the girls is still carrying Sun in the bag. Sun tries to struggle her way out if her capturer, but she can't get out.

She asks through the bag, "Where are you taking me?"

"Sorry, that's classified information, but you'll know soon enough," The girl answers.

Through inside the bag, Sun worriedly asks, "Why are you doing this?"

"I have orders, and I must follow them," the girl sternly answers.

In the bag, Sun simply sighs and see that this girl is not going to let her go that easily.

Just then, the two hear someone shouting, "Hey!"

The girl doesn't like the sound of it. She turns around to see a rainbow blur coming towards her. The girl decides to make a run for it and heads straight to the portal at the school. The girl runs as fast as she can with her load, and is able to reach the base where the portal entrance is.

Before she can start going through the portal. Two cyan blue hands grabs hold of the bag and begin to pull on it. The girl grabs the bag back and try to pull it towards the statue.

The arms are Rainbow Dash's, and is trying to pull the bag with Sun trap inside.

Rainbow angrily shouts, "Let her go!"

"Rainbow, is that you?" Sun asks coming from the bag.

"Yeah… trying to get you…. away from whoever this is," Rainbow says, struggling to pull the bag to save her friend.

The girls struggles as she says with anger, "Let go!"

"No way," Rainbow protests.

Just then, Applejack grabs the bag and protests, "We're not going to let you take our friend away."

"That's right," The Dazzlings adds, grabbing the bag.

Twilight and Spike, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, and Falling Star come running to their friend's aid with Nina the iriomote wild cat leading the way. The girls and the pets grab hold of Rainbow and the others as they help pull the bag. The girl furiously pulls the bag and is not going to give up. Rainbow and the others are not giving up either. The girl then pulls as hard as she might, and is getting inside the statue through the portal.

"She's a lot stronger than she looks," Pinkie says.

"And she's taking Sun through the portal," Twilight adds.

The girl is pulling harder to get Sun through the portal, and is almost through.

Seeing this, Applejack shouts, "Oh no you don't!"

Applejack uses her strength that causes her gem to glow. She pulls on the bag so hard, that the bag ends up getting pulled with full force along with the girl holding the other end. The girl fall to the ground and the kidnapper falls on top of them while the bag with Sun inside has been thrown into the air. Sun screams as she is being through from inside the bag, and scared on how she will land.

The girls gasps seeing this and shout, "Sun!"

They see the bag with Sun trapped inside flying into the air. Just then, Shining Armor and Shower Star are coming this way. They both look to see the giant brown bag is falling towards them. The next thing everyone sees, mostly Shining Armor, the bag crashes on top of him.

The girls covers their eyes and reaches, "Ooh!"

"That's gotta hurt," Rainbow adds.

Twilight gets up as she says, "Nevermind that, Sun and my brother could be hurt."

Twilight and the others run over to check on the two that have falling to the ground, all except Applejack and Rainbow Dash. They are busy holding down the female kidnapper.

When the others reach the two officers, Twilight kneels down to her brother, and worriedly asks, "Shining Armor, are you okay?"

Shining Armor begins to sit up as he rubs his head, and answers, "I think so… what hit me?"

"You got hit by Sun who is still trapped in the brown bag," Pinkie answers.

Then they hear Sun worriedly says, "Yeah, and I like it if I can get out. These ropes are starting to hurt my wrists."

"Don't worry Sun, we'll get you out," Pinkie says, showing a concern look on her face.

Shining Armor help Sun up who is still in the bag. He then untie the note from above and takes the bag down. The girls are shocked to see the ropes Sun and the bandana on her neck figuring it was on her mouth.

Falling Star brings out her pocket knife and begin to cut the ropes.

Fluttershy worried asks, "Are you okay?"

"Not really. I got hit in the head, and end up being thrown into the air," Sun answers.

She then lets out a yawn, and says, "And I sure have an unpleasant night."

After Falling Star cuts all the rops from Sun's wrist, ankles, and pinning her arms. Sun gives each of her friends a hug.

As she does so, Sun says with a relief, "I'm so glad you are are here. Thank you for saving me.

"Yeah. There's no way we're goin allowing our friend to be takin from her friends and family like that," Applejack says.

They all look to see Applejack has the kidnapper tied up with her rope, and Rainbow is also holding onto her too.

"Applejack and I make sure we got her good," Rainbow says with a smirk.

She then turns to the female prisoner, and sternly demands, "Alright, I think it's about time for you to talk. And don't expect lying, Applejack knows a liar when she sees it."

"I'm not going to tell you anything," The girl hisses with anger.

Just then, they hear Discord's voice saying, "You are going to tell us why you're trying to take my daughter."

Everyone look to see Discord and Screwball. They also see the other kidnapper tied up, and being hold by Screwball with red rope.

Sun smiles, and happily shouts, "Dad!"

Sun runs over and gives Discord a hug. Discord hugs her back. He is relieved to see Sun is safe and sound.

Screwball hugs Sun, and happily says, "Oh sis, we're glad you're alright."

She then glares at the boy kidnapper, and says, "Alright bucko, we want the truth and nothing but the truth."

"We're not telling you anything," The boy shouts.

"Yeah. There's no way you dummies are going to make us," The girl adds with furry in her eyes.

Discord glares at them as he says, "As some people say in the old country, we have ways of making you talk."

Sun and the others are starting to get a little scared. Usually Discord is wild and crazy. However, there are rare times when Discord acts crazy, and yet so… hostile. Discord then grabs the rope of the two captures and begin to spin around like a lasso on the end of a rope. Sun and others are either shocked, and yet scared to see Discord doing this. This is when Discord's chaotic nature takes a brutal turn. The two kidnappers are screaming like little girls on a roller coaster. Discord maniacally laughs as he does so, and seems to be amused by it.

Sun comes over to Discord and asks, "Um Dad, I think they have enough."

Hearing this, Discord stops spinning them, and set them on the ground. The two abductors are dizzy and look like they are going to be sick.

Discord creates a smirk on his face, and asks, "So are you both ready to talk? And are you both ready to pay for your crimes?"

"Alright… alright… we're… we're only following orders," the boys confesses, still feeling dizzy.

"Orders? Orders from who?" Star Shower asks.

"We were instructed by Queen Chrysalis to bring Princess Sunset Shimmer to her at the hive," The girls adds, feeling sick.

"Queen Chrysalis?" Falling Star questionably replies.

"Hey isn't that the one.." Pinkie is about to say, but then looks to see something wrong.

She asks, "Uh Sun, are you okay? You look a bit pale."

Everyone look to see Sun is not looking very well. In fact, she looks very sick. Her eyes are wide and her pupils shrink to the size of a pea. Sun hands starts to shake as she lifts them up, and her legs are getting wobbly.

Twilight asks with concern, "Sun, are you alright? You don't look so good."

Everyone are looking worried about this, they never seen Sun like this before and wonder what could be wrong with her.

In fear, Sun stutters, "I-i-i-if they were sent by Queen Chrysalis. Tha-that…. That means…"

Sun's mind flashes back to when all of this happened before she ends up being trapped in this world and how she lost her memories. Also the part on how Princess Twilight has revealed everything to her. The last piece of memory that flashes back from her mind, is seeing Queen Chrysalis in the throne room and with the glowing blue green eyes.

The memories and the realization shocked Sun so much, that it has become too much for her. Sun stops shaking, and closes her eyes. Sun ends up falling to the ground. Everyone become stunned to see Sun is losing consciousness. Adagio manage to catcher and is holding on her, and having her head up.

Aria asks in concern, "What happened? Is she alright?"

"I think so, but what those two said… made Sun… scared," Adagio worried answers.

"But do they mean by orders from Queen Chrysalis, what does Sun have to do with it," Shining Armor asks.

"Yeah. Why would they take Sun for that? And… why did she call she called Sun princess?" Star Shower adds looking confused.

Falling Star sighs and says, "Sis, I think we have a bigger problem than just an abduction."

"Why you say that?" Sonata asks.

"Sonata, you may not remember, but, um, we told you on how Sun got into this world to begin with," Fluttershy worriedly replies.

"How could I forget? I was still shocked to hear what this Queen Chrysalis tried to eliminate her," Adagio says, looking down on Sun.

"Yeah. That queen is ten times the worst," Aria says.

Realizing this, Twilight says, "I think I know why Sun was afraid?"

"Why is that?" Shining Armor asks.

"Well, I remember on Sun saying that someone is spying on her, and I think it's been those two," Twilight explains.

Remember what this, Aria suspect, "Then they were the ones who tried to kidnap Sun during the battle of the bands."

Rarity gasps and shockley says, "That must be it."

"But why go through all this trouble?" Screwball asks.

"If those two have been spying on her and reporting back to Queen Chrysalis from Equestria, then she must have know everything Sun has been through," Twilight explains.

"So?" Pinkie questionably replies.

Then Twilight shows a scared look on her face, "If the queen knows everything about Sun, then she must have known what really happened to Sun since the fire at the castle throne room after all these years."

Excluding Shining Armor, Star Shower, and the two abductors, everyone are becoming stunned and shocked to realize what this all means.

"Then that mean..." Adagio says in shock.

"Queen Chrysalis knows that…" Rarity worriedly adds.

Twilight nods her head, and concludes, "That's right, Queen Chrysalis knows that Sun is alive. Believing she had died in the fire, Queen Chrysalis found out Sun has been alive… here… all this time."

Everyone gasp in shock, and know that the situation is serious. They all look at Sun, and can understand why she ends up scared, and she fainted in shock.

Author's Note:

Sun has been rescued, but there's still trouble going on.