• Published 9th Nov 2019
  • 7,271 Views, 263 Comments

Vengeance is a Torch - Torulf21



A guy who foolishly wished and was transported to Equestria as a Warhammer Figther with Unyielding Anger.

Comments ( 37 )

It's okay, I UNDERSTAND and AGREED to Arton's Anger being Justified. Because that very Dumb and Stupid Bitch Queen Faust keeps trying to Imprison and EVEN KILL him, for a HUGE MISCALCULATED AND MISUNDERSTOOD FUTURE VISION from SunButt's Dumb Ass!!!!!!!!????????? :twilightangry2: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :twilightangry2:

P.S. Did you have Permission to use those pictures. Because I know and Recognize some of those very Hot Furry Girls from Famous Artists that draw Exotic and Sexy Furry Girls??? :rainbowhuh:

I'm NOT Saying you should delete them. No No No!!! Just want to know how did you borrow them???

Great to see an update here and nice work with it being a flashback and seeing what happened when he got the princess back home and where he went when Faust tried to get him. Damn bitch and damn it Celestia you are worthless.

And he is in the right to be anger for what that idiotic Queen and her brainless daughter did and are putting him threw. I look forward to seeing how you do the trial and hope we get many facts pointing out that his deeds in the past and serving Nightmare was justified and in the right and many things have turned out better under Moon’s rule and Celestia is to be blamed for MANY things do to her incompetence.

If i Know one thing If a kingdom Try's To Assassinate The other kingdoms, Then IT is an Act Of War In Reality. I Dout the Griffin Kingdom wont Let This Go Unpunished.

Watch a episode from a Law and Order and you will get an idea from there I guarantee

10236621
It's not working

10236839
Alright, I'm officially confused. I have no idea what is going on, about why it dosen't work for you.

First: Great chapter man, love your work.:pinkiehappy:

Second: Can you teach me how you did the whole 'highlight image words' like you did with those anthros?

Third: If you want ideas, here's one of them.

"Arton calls out Twilight Sparkles and point out her ancestry to support his case." Which now makes me ask: What happened to the whole Blueblood thing?:rainbowhuh:

Thought you would be happy to know this story has inspired me to make a power roll story myself

10239576
Glad to know, good luck.

10239638
I found three powers I like enchanted armor, weapon creation, and Nephalem physiology don't know if I should add a fourth what are your thoughtd

10239652
Not sure. According to power lottery rule you should chose either three awesomely strong powers or five less strong powers, no transcendence or almighty powers due to too much OP powers would ruin the fun. I don't know who wrote those rules, but all I know is that it is your decision alone about how to proceed.

Any etc (estimated time of completion) on the next chapter

10240180
No, I have trouble with my writer's block.

How is he able to make hammers from what the power descibion says he doesnt have the power to make them

10242703
When a person has more than one power he can both combine and tweak them to function to his/her liking. Meaning that Arton can create his suit of armor, according to his enchanted armor power, and have a warhammer with it in the process.

In short combine Enchanted Armor and Enhanced Hammermanship together and this character can conjure an armor with a hammer, do you understand what I am saying?

Hope there comes more am irritated that the last chapter right now is a flashback as the chapter before ended in a clifhanger.

10244722
MC could call out Celestia for everything, i mean the reason all of this that happened is because Celestia was not clear to Faust on how the demon(Tirek) looked like only mentioned the demon(again Tirek) had horns(like the MC's helmet if i remember right) so Arton is not to blame for both Celestia and Faust's mistake.
And for the soldiers live Arton might taken or injured, it was in self defense that he did those things

10666971
No, it just stood out to me. I like to make a big deal out of things that don't really bother me all that much.

hardened carrot...
THATS FUCKING RICH HAHAHAHA

10736991
Yea and I’ve seen my fair share of stories with bad intros and great stories but it just kinda broke me when you talked about the past in such a bad way. I really wanted a story that he described where he went from camp to camp and slowly making a tiny army of followers but instead he was just in stone talking about it.

I’ll probably come back later but these two chapters actually just hurt me

When will you continue this???!!! Because, Celestia still needs to PAY for her misread "foresight"!!!!!!!!! :facehoof:

10914826
I still have my writter's block to handle. Once I find some inspirations, I will continue.

When will this update, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!!!

11042064
I still have trouble with my writers block, I need help for a next chapter.

More good

Still haven't got back to this either?

11495258
Writer's block.

An excellent read. Hopefully you can one day find your inspiration and smite that writers block.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment