• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Raising A Foal

An hour have passed, and Fluttershys family along with Soarins family showed up when Rainbow Dash went to let them know what happened, even Scootaloo and her friends showed up too.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is a baby", the athletic filly frowned, she's gonna hate to not be able to kiss him.

"Good thing I brought the camera", the older cream yellow Pegasus mare held up a camera that was around her neck.

"So, your gonna have to raise him for a few weeks or months", Joe asked causing his daughter to nod with a smile nuzzling her baby.

"Well, if you need help raising a baby sweetie, we can help you out till your friend figure out how to change him back", Posey gently took her smiling grandson in her arms and craddled him.

"Hi there, I'm your grandmother", he looked up at her confused, then he giggled and wrapped his tiny hooves around her muzzle causing her to smile and nuzzle him.

Zephyr and Spitfire took small glaces at each other, until, "Hey Zeph, can we talk outside for a little bit", he nodded in understanding, and they both headed outside confusing everypony but Soarin.

When they were out of earshot, the Wonderbolt stallion decided to let his and his girlfriends family know, "Mom, dad, Fluttershy, Mr and Mrs Shy, Zephyr and Spitfire had a drunken one night stand on Hearts and Hooves Day".

They became shocked, all except for Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Button Mash and Tender Taps, "What's a drunken one night stand", the unicorn filly asked.

"I'll tell you when your older", the adults nodded hoping they don't know what it is.

With the two Pegasi outside, "Listen, about that night-It's ok", the stallion became shocked.

"Wait, so you don't care that we were drunk and, uh, you know", the Wonderbolt captain shook her head no.

"You see, something's been bugging me about that, like I was embarrassed it happened, then all of a sudden, I was ok with it", he blushed in shock.

"Oh, so you didn't mind having a drunken one night stand with me", he looked away as she was looking away too and nodded.

They stood quiet for awhile, until, "You think you can teach me how to be a acrobatic flyer", he asked.

"(Chuckle), Sure, just come by during Wonderbolt try outs", he nodded in understanding.

"I'll be there", he promised.

She smirked all of a sudden, "I hope so, cause I would like for you to give it your best, just like on that night", then she turned and walked away confusing him, then he smirk and followed her.

When they walked in, they saw that Posey was taking a picture of her daughter with Spike in her arms, when she was done it was Soarins turn.

"There is two bright sides of this, we can finally have baby pictures of him, and you two can know what it's like raising a baby incase you both decide to give him a brother or sister", the Pegasus couple blush with a smile.

"Now, time for a family photo", then Soarin gave his son to his girlfriend and got next to her with his wings out, Posey took a few pictures of the three as a little family.

Suddenly the shy mare gently put the foal down on the couch to take a few pictures of him, the foal had a hurt look sticking his tiny hooves out to his mother, looking like he wants to cry.

"Just one more picture ok", then when the older mare took the final picture, her daughter gently picked him back up.

Posey and Stormy Flare had thoughts, "Hmm, how many months is he", the former Wonderbolt gently took her grandson in her arms.

"Four, why?"

"So he's still like a new born and can't eat baby food yet", the older butter yellow Pegasus explained to her daughter.

"Oh, so what am I supposed to feed him", the shy mare looked at the baby food she and Pinkie bought.

"Milk, you're gonna have to breast feed him", that caused the rest of the mares to become shocked, especially her daughter since she never done something like that before.

"Listen Fluttershy, I know it's gonna be a difficult thing, but it's gonna be the only way to feed him for now", she wrapped a wing around her.

"B-But how mom, I never gave birth to Spike, so I can't give him breast milk", that caused the adults to start thinking, and the five kids to become curious.

"What's breast milk", Sweetie Belle asked out of curiosity causing the adults to turn to them.

"It's a special kind of milk that baby's need after they are born, after eight months they won't need it no more, and will start eating baby food, or drinking formula through a bottle", Stormy explained with a smile.

After awhile of thinking, "I think there's a spell that can help you with that", Twilight spoke up, then they all turned to her.

After awhile everypony was at the library as the lavender unicorn was searching through the books, she found the book and opened it.

She searched through page's untill, "Aha, says here this spell is for mares who decided to adopt a foal that's under eight months, I'm only gonna make it last for four months ok", the shy Pegasus nodded in understanding.

Then she gave the baby to her father as the Pegasus stallion gently took his grandson in his arm, they were confused as to why he's not crying for her.

"I think Spike is seeing us as his real family", Spitfire told them, then Twilight started using the spell causing a aura to float around, before causing the shy Pegasus mare to glow, then it stopped.

"There, all done, I'm gonna be looking for a way to turn him back to normal, and if Zecora comes around town, I'll talk to her about it", everypony nodded in understanding.

Scootaloo was frowning as her mother saw this, "Don't worry, he'll be back to normal soon, then you can be able to kiss him again".

Later that day, everypony else went to do their own things, while Pinkie decided to convince Fluttershy to introduce the little Pegasus foal to the Cake twins so he can have friends till then.

When the two mares walked in Sugarcube Corner, they can see two foals playing with toys, Mr and Mrs Cake saw that the rumors were true about Spike turning back into a baby.

"Oh my Celestia, he looks so adorable as a baby", the earth mare rushed to them and cooeing over him.

"Hey Mrs Cake, we brought him here so he can meet Pound and Pumpkin Cake", she heard the pink party pony say causing her to nod.

"It would be nice for them to make a friend", then the shy Pegasus mare walked up to the two foals and gently placed her son down in front of them.

The two stared at the foal, but the little filly blushed with a smile before giving him a toy, Spike smiled and took the toy in his tiny hooves.

They started playing together as the adults noticed how Pumpkin was getting close to him, they giggled, "I think she likes him".

Then they awwed in union at how the baby colt and filly hugged and nuzzled each other, "I think he likes her too".

But what they didn't know, was that the Crusaders were watching the whole thing, Scootaloo's eye was twitching as she was thinking of barging in and stopping it.

Her friends saw this and tried to calm her down, "Take it easy, he's just a foal remember".

"I know, but that's my boyfriend she has her hooves all over, only I'm supposed to hold him like that", she said through gritted teeth, she hopes that Twilight can hurry up and fix him.

PreviousChapters Next