• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Zephyr's Try Out For The Wonderbolts

A week has passed and Twilight still hasn't found a potion to turn Spike back into his normal age, she even had Zecora to come and check him out, and she was surprised and decided to help.

Fluttershy was getting use to the foal being her baby boy, she also didn't mind them taking their time with it too.

With the shy mare arriving at her parents home carrying the smiling foal, she put the bag she was carrying down and knocked.

Her mother answered it, "Hi sweetie, and nice to see you too my adorable grandchild", she gently took the foal in her hooves nuzzling him, he giggle and nuzzle her back.

The older mare let her daughter in, "What brings you here", she asked while the shy Pegasus put the bag on the couch.

"You see mom, something happened with my cutie mark", Posey saw her daughters flank and noticed she has Pinkie Pies cutie mark.

"What happened, I never seen something like that before", she said confused.

"I know, and Twilights gonna try and fix it, that's why I wanna know if you and dad can watch Spike until tomorrow", the older mare smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will", the shy mare smiled back and thanked her mother, before going up to her baby boy.

"Be good for grandma, I'll be back tomorrow morning to pick you up ok, I love you", she told him, then she took him in her hooves and nuzzled him.

Then she kissed his little head and gave him back to her mother, "There's a few diapers in the bag, along with his pasifier, toy, blanket, and two bottles of milk", then she exited the house.

When it was just Posey and her grandson, she smiled and gently placed him on the couch, she giggled when she heard his little stomach growl.

"You must be hungry huh, let's get you your bottle", then she sniffed the air and looked down at him again, "After we change you out of that diaper".

Then started going through the diaper bag pulling out the stuff, while the foal just giggled and started numming on his own tail.

With a uniformed Zephyr Breeze, he along with other Wonderbolt try outs were in a line as a uniformed Spitfire was giving them orders about what to do, and what not to do.

He took a quick one second glance at her, "Huh, she does fit that Wonderbolts captains jacket perfectly, and that flank of her's", he inwardly grinned to himself.

She came up to him narrowing her eyes at him through her sunglasses, "Is something on your mind Breeze", she asked.

"N-No ma'am", he sheepishly smiled when she lifted the glasses up and got closer to his face.

Then she put them back on, "Pay attention", then she continued to give instructions.

After awhile, with the Crusaders, they were at the clubhouse wondering what to do next to get their cutie marks.

"Alright girls, what should we try next", Apple Bloom spoke up causing her two friends to think.

"We can try to get our cutie marks in water skieing", Sweetie Belle answered.

"Sounds like a cool idea, just wish Spike was here and not a baby, cause he would think so too", Scootaloo said sadly, thinking about her boyfriend.

The white filly placed a comforting hoof across her back, "Don't worry, he'll be back to himself in no time".

Her athletic friend suddenly smiled and nodded, "You're right, I'm worrying too much, as long as Mr and Mrs Cakes daughter keeps her hooves off him", she glared at the last sentence.

The unicorn and earth filly shook their heads hoping she won't do anything stupid to the foal out of jealousy, "Come on, let's go get our cutie marks", then they ran out together.

After awhile back at the Wonderbolt headquarters, Zephyr was doing good for his first try out, he was clearing and getting use to the obstacles.

Spitfire was watching feeling impressed, "(Chuckle), He's getting pretty good at this", she said to herself and continued to watch him.

She failed to see her brother and friend looking at her with smirks, "She's starting to like him more and more, pretty soon they will be dating", the Wonderbolt stallion thought.

"He's pretty good at this huh", he told her smirking still causing her to nod.

"Yeah".

"Think he'll make a great Wonderbolt".

"Yeah".

He snickered, "You starting to like him".

"Yeah-No, damn it Soarin he's just a friend", she turned to him glaring with a almost red face.

"You know what, I'm just gonna say it, Spitfire, you need to start dating, and we think Zephyr is the perfect choice", she heard Fleetfoot say.

She turned to her with a glare, "Me and him are not dating", the Wonderbolt captain said through gritted teeth.

"Ok then, but if he asked you out on a date or qoute, hang out meaning just you and him, would you accept", suddenly she looked away and didn't say anything.

"I take that as a yes", the Pegasus stallion snickered, he wouldn't mind his sister falling in love, or one day having a nephew, and his son having a cousin.

With Posey Shy outside her cloud home tending to her garden, when suddenly her husband came home.

"Hi Joe, how was work", she asked going up to him and giving him a kiss.

"It was ok, thinking of maybe retiring soon, but not before I'm able to show our grandson how weather clouds are made, anyways anything happened when I was gone", he smiled.

"Fluttershy came by to drop Spike off, he's in the living room playing with his toys", the Pegasus stallion headed inside and saw his grandson sitting on the floor with a ball smiling.

He chuckled, "Hey there kiddo", he greeted before gently picking him up.

"Am...ampa", he barley got out with a babyish giggle shocking him.

"Posey, get in here", his wife came inside confused.

"What is it, what happened", she asked.

"You gotta hear this", the older mare turned her attention to her grandson.

"Anma", he barley got out again shocking her now.

"Oh my goodness, his first word, your mother would be so proud, yes she would", she gently took him in her hooves and nuzzled him, forgetting that he called them grandpa and grandma before.

Hours later with the Crusaders, they tried a list of things to try to get their cutie marks, but still couldn't find something they are good at.

Suddenly Button Mash and Tender Taps came up to them and saw the disappointment in eyes and became concerned, "Hey girls, what's wrong".

"We tried everything on this list and still couldn't get our cutie marks", Sweetie Belle pulled out the list and showed them all the crossed out ones.

Then they nuzzled their girlfriends, "It's ok, just try again next time", the two fillies smiled before giving them a kiss and nuzzle.

Scootaloo frowned watching them, she was wishing Spike was with her and kissing her, and also telling her that it's ok and don't be upset.

Back at the Wonderbolt headquarters, tryouts were finished and everypony was in the lockers taking their uniforms off, "Hey Zephyr, you did a good job out there", a Pegasus mare told him smiling.

"Thanks Blossom Forth, and the same with you", she thanked him too.

"You know, I wasn't really into to this acrobatic flying stuff, but it sure feels good to try something else besides mane styling", he told her smiling.

"Mane styling, so your special talent is putting manes in different styles", he nodded in correction.

"That seems neat, think maybe one day you can show me some styles", she asked causing him to shrug and nod.

"Sure, I'll show you, anyways I'll catch you later", he closed the locker and started walking away, he was unaware that she continued to look at him.

Everypony turned to her with raised eyebrows, including the trying not to be jealous Wonderbolt captain.

"What was that about", Thunderlane asked putting on a smirk.

"Nothing, why", Blossom answered.

"You seemed to be getting chummy with him", Soarin spoke up.

"Yeah, don't you realise that Spitfire has her eyes on him first", Fleetfoot snickered causing everypony to hold in a laugh.

"I swear I will shave your mane off in your sleep", the Wonderbolt captain said through gritted teeth turning to her.

"Denial shows just how much you are starting to like him", that caused her to groan in frustration and trying to fight the redness on her face.

Later in Ponyville when it was dark, the mane 6 and Princess Celestia were bowing before Twilight, the unicorn turned alicorn was staring at her new wings in shock.

"So I'm the Princess of Friendship", she said in shock causing her alicorn teacher to nod, the lavender unicorn turned alicorn was in shock, she just hope she can handle it.

PreviousChapters Next