• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Searching For Spike

It's been hours since Spike left Ponyville and it was raining, nopony has seen him at Canterlot even though they got a lead from the pony that runs the ticket booth at the train station.

Fluttershy was walking around through the wet streets of Canterlot still calling out to him in the rain as Soarin was walking next to her, it was also schedule to rain there also.

"Spike, where are you..please answer me", the shy Pegasus called scared but got no answer back, she saw lost poster's of the colt around buildings thanks to the royal guards.

"Fluttershy, we been searching for hours...we need to find a hotel and rest", the Wonderbolt stallion told her frowning, he wanted to find him also but he was getting wet and cold.

"No...I'm not gonna stop until I find my son", she told him glaring, then she continue to call for her little boy and asking ponies if they seen her son anywhere.

She didn't care if she got sick or wet because she wanted to find him and hold him, tell him that she loves him and that he's not a burden to her.

With a shivering Spike laying down on his back on a old smelly raggy mattress in a alley.

He knows he has a fever from the rain and cold and can feel himself getting worse but doesn't care, he felt like he deserves this for not being able to fly long ago.

He can hear Fluttershy calling him with worry and fear, "I'm sorry Fluttershy, but I don't wanna be a burden to you", the sick colt thought to himself before coughing a few times.

Back at Ponyville, Diamond Tiara was in her room as Filthy Rich was scolding her for what she told Spike, everyone in Ponyville was upset with her for what she told him thanks to a couple of colts and fillies that heard her.

"Why would you tell that colt that he was a flightless burden", the stallion asked with a scolding look as his daughter was looking down.

"Cause he wouldn't go out with me", she said frowning as Filthys eye's widen in shock.

"All this...is because he wouldn't go out with you...you caused a colt to run away from his home and feel like a burden just because you wouldn't take no for an answer", he said in shock and disbelief that his daughter would say such a thing.

"Diamond, if anything bad happens to that colt...you can say goodbye to your allowance for 4 whole year's, and your grounded for 3 months", he told his daughter with a scolding look before walking out of her room.

At Rainbow Dashes house, Scootaloo was in her room thinking about Spike as she still couldn't believe the colt ran away and the last thing he wanted her to know was that he's sorry and that he loves her.

"I can't believe he ran away cause he felt like a flightless burden, Diamond...if anything happens to my friend, your gonna pay", she said the last part through gritted teeth and glaring at the floor.

But frowned cause Spike is out there alone, she felt like something might happen to him and she didn't want to lose the only boy she ever liked and fallen for, she felt like if anything happens to him, she might never get to tell him that she love him also.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you Spike", she said to herself frowning remembering how she talk to Twist at School and finding out that Spike wasn't her boyfriend and that he didn't kiss her back when she kissed him.

Back at Canterlot, Fluttershy was still searching for her son as Soarin had enough, "Fluttershy, we need to get out of this rain..if we don't, we might get sick and won't be able to find him", he told her as she turned to him, then frowned and nodded knowing he right.

They went to the nearest motel and checked in, then they started walking towards their room as Fluttershy had a sad look, she wanted her son in her arms and hold him and tell him that he's not a burden to her.

They walked in their room as Soarin walked to the bathroom to grab a couple of towels for him and Fluttershy to dry off, he came back out dried off as he gave her a towel.

But became concerned when he saw the teary eyed looked she had, "don't worry Fluttershy, we're gonna find him...I promise you", he told her giving her a hug as she hugged him back buried her face into his shoulder and broke down in tear's.

"I don't wanna lose him Soarin, he's my son and I love him...I feel like something bad might happen to him", she barely got out as he just held her in his arms, he hoped that nothing bad happened to the colt and also hoped that they will find him.

Back at Ponyville, Twilight Rainbow Dash Rarity Applekack and a deflated mane and tail Pinkie Pie where in the library in shock, the lavender mare just finished reading a letter from Princess Celestia do to Princess Luna telling her why Spike ran away.

"So...he had a nightmare that Fluttershy threw him out because he was a flightless burden", Applejack said to herself with a hurt look for the colt.

"And Fluttershy told him that she was no longer his mother cause she doesn't want a flightless burden for a son", Pinkie said in with a hurt look, she want Spike to came back so she can hold him and tell him that Fluttershy wouldn't do that.

"The Wonderbolts wouldn't do such a thing of telling him that he doesn't deserve to look up to them and see them as his idols, or tell him that he doesn't deserve to be a Wonderbolt or wear the goggles", Rainbow told them glaring at the ground, she knows how the Wonderbolts are and wouldn't crush someponys dream to become one in the future.

Hour's later back at Canterlot when it was dark and no longer raining, Spike was still in the alley and laying down on the old smelly matress breathing heavily cause his fever got worse.

Fluttershy and Soarin were at a restaurant and eating dinner, but the mare was too sad and barely ate cause she was thinking about Spike and wondering if she'll ever find her son.

Soarin saw night guards walking around outside looking for the colt, suddenly Spitfire and Fleetfoot walked in the restaurant with frowns, "any sign of him", Spitfire asked with hope as Soarin shook his head no.

The two mare saw the sad depressing look on Fluttershys face, they know she wants her son back and probably thinking of him, "don't worry Fluttershy, we'll find him if it's the last thing we do", Spitfire told her friend with a determined look as Fleetfoot nodded.

A few hour's later, stores were closing up and ponies started going home to sleep for the night, a grey unicorn mare with a purple and white mane and tail was walking home with her husband as they just finished their date.

"I really enjoyed our date Night Light", she said nuzzling her husband with a smile before giving him a kiss as he smiled.

"Anything for my wife", he said smiling as she smirked all of sudden.

"Hmm, maybe we do something fun tonight", she said smirking with bedroom eyes as his eye's widen with a grin giving her a kiss.

"I like that very much", he told her grinning cause he knows what kind of fun she's talking about and can't wait to get home.

But they became confused when they can barely hear coughing coming from an alleyway since the streets were quiet.

They stopped and cautiously walked in the alleyway looking around, "hello, anypony here", Night Light called out as his wife stood close to him.

They turned a corner as his wife gasped in shock, their he saw Spike laying down on the matress breathing heavily and coughing a few times.

"My goodness, what is this colt doing all by himself out here", she said to herself as she rushed to him.

She nealed down to him and put a hoof to his forehead, "he has a fever Night Light, we need to help him", she told her husband as he nodded.

Then his horn glowed and levitated the colt on his back as Velvet grabbed his saddle bag.

"Wait, he's the colt we saw on the lost poster's Velvet", Night Light told his wife as she gasp knowing his parents are worried about him, she heard him mumbling something and got closer to him.

"L-Let me be...I don't wanna be a burden to you", Spike barely weakly mumbled out as they walked out the alley with the colt on Night Lights back.

"Somepony called him a burden and caused him to run away from home, who would do such a thing", Velvet said in disgust while shaking her head, then they started walking home to tend to the feverish colt.

After awhile with Fluttershy and Soarin looking for Spike one more time before they call it a night.

Suddenly they saw Velvet and Night Light from a distance walk up to their home with a purple colt on their back.

"Is that Spike on that stallions back", Fluttershy said in shock before her and Soarin ran to them as they were unlocking their home, Velvet and Night Light saw Fluttershy and Soarin run up to them concerned.

"Spike...oh no", the kind mare said feeling tear's in her eyes looking at her son on Night Light's back.

Velvet and her husband realised that she's his mother and think that Soarin is her husband and the colts father.

"Fluttershy, your his mother", Velvet asked in shock as the kind mare nodded, then the unicorn mare gave her Spikes saddle bag.

"What happened to him", Fluttershy asked concerned for her son as all four ponies walked in the home and Soarin closed the door.

"We found him on a old bed in a alleyway, and he has a fever from the freezing rain from ealier", Velvet told her as they took him to their sons old room, she opened the door as they walked in and layed the colt down on the bed.

"My little boy", Fluttershy mumbled feeling tear's in her eyes looking at her feverish son.

Soarin was looking at Spike also with a sad look as Velvet walked out of the room to get some medicine for the colt.

"He's gonna be like this for a couple of day's, you both are welcome to stay here till then", Night Light told Fluttershy and Soarin as they nodded, they know that they need to take care of Spike.

Velvet came back with the medicine in her magic aura and a tea spoon, then she opened the bottle up and poured it in the spoon and gave it to the colt as he drank it.

"He'll be feeling better in a couple of day's, your welcome to stay in my daughter's old room", the unicorn mare told them putting on a smile as they sighed and nodded knowing Spike is gonna be ok.

After awhile, Fluttershy and Soarin were in Twilights old room as the stallion was comforting his worried friend.

"He's gonna be ok Fluttershy, I promise you", he told her with a small smile hugging her as she hugged him back.

Then they broke the hug as Fluttershy looked away with a blush, "uhh Soarin, w-will you keep me company tonight", she ask blushing more as he nodded knowing his friend needs him tonight.

Then they got in bed together as Soarin was inwardly freaking out that he was gonna sleep in the same bed with her, then Fluttershy nuzzled up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you so much Soarin, for helping me look for my son", she told him before yawning and falling asleep from being tired of searching for Spike, the stallion smiled a little looking at her before falling asleep himself holding her.

PreviousChapters Next