• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

Chapters Next
The New Colt In Town

It was a nice clear night in a peaceful town called Ponyville, everypony was in their homes getting ready for bed as the last train of the night pulled up to the station.

Tired ponies started walking out of the train yawning as they couldn't wait to get home and get to bed.

A purple Pegasus colt with a emerald green spikey mane and tail snuck his way out from underneath a seat and quickly snuck out the train, he looked around as he saw a sign that read Welcome to Ponyville.

"I hope the ponies here are more nicer then the ones in Canterlot", he said to himself with a frown as he remembers the rude ponies calling him a filthy colt.

He started walking towards the town to look for a place where he can get something to eat with the few bits he found.

He entered the town and started looking everywhere as he can see homes and small businesses.

"Huh, who the heck would wanna live in a tree", he said to himself as he saw a tree with windows in them and a sign that read Welcome to Golden Oaks Library, then looked back at his small wings and sighed.

"One day I'll learn how to fly, then I'll be the best stunt flyer of all of Equestria", he said to himself with a smirk, then noticed his blank flank and sighed again.

"If I can get a cutie mark in it that is", he said to himself again with a frown, then he noticed a pastry building and ran towards it.

When he got close he saw a mare flipping the sign to close and frown, he walked away with his head down knowing he probably gonna sleep hungry tonight.

As he was walking, he bump into somepony causing him to fall on his haunches, he shook his head and looked up at the taller pony who had a light orange coat with a yellow mane and tail.

He noticed it was a earth pony and a mare as she picked up her brown cowgirl hat with her teeth and put it back on.

"Sorry little fella, you ok", she asked with a smile as he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ok", he told her getting up himself with a frown and continued to walk, the mare became concerned for him.

"Say lil fella, where's your ma an pa at", she asked concerned as he stopped, he started having horrible memorys of getting told his parents were found dead and eating in a forest.

"They're.....home", he told her as he started walking away again, the mare narrowed her eyes at him as she noticed that his coat and mane is a little dirty.

"Are you new around here, how come I haven't seen you around town before", the mare asked confused and also wondering why a colt was wondering outside by himself at night.

"Yeah, I'm new", he told her as all he needs to do was look for a place to sleep tonight, the mare continued to stare at him as she felt sympathy for him.

"Well, if you ever feel like trying a home made apple pie, come down to my farm..maybe you can make friends with my little sister", she called as she continued to walk towards her destination, the colts ears stood up at that with a small smile.

"Hmm, maybe I'll be able to eat tonight", he said to himself smiling as he decided to secretly follow the mare, he started following her when she was at a good distance.

After awhile, he saw her walk onto a farm that he noticed was an apple farm, he waited untill he saw her walk inside her home, then he quietly walked into the field of apple tree's.

He saw a club house that he guessed that he could secretly sleep in tonight, he walked up the ramp and looked through the windows of the club house and saw it had a desk and a huge rug.

"At least it's better then sleeping in a alley on top of a old smelly mattress and covering myself with a old ragged smelly blanket", he said to himself with a smile, then he walked to the front and walked inside looking around.

He opened his wings and three bits fell to the floor, he picked them up with his teeth and put them on the desk, "I can use this to get dinner tomorrow", he said to himself smiling.

Then he felt his stomach grumble, "but first I gotta see if I can get an apple or two from the tree's".

Then he walked back outside and down the ramp, he snuck up to a tree and made sure that mare wasn't around.

He looked up at the tree wondering how he was gonna get his dinner and tomorrows breakfast down, then he noticed that the tree's don't have apples in them.

He started thinking, "hmm, if I were a farmer where would I place the apples at after picking them", he asked himself with a hoof to his chin, then noticed a barn as his eyes widen.

He realised that the barn is next to the farm house and he might get caught sneaking a couple of apples and trespassing on property, he decided to risk it as he quietly snuck over to it making sure he won't be seen.

After awhile he was in front of the barn and made sure no pony was around, then he quietly opened the barn door as it creaked causing him to flintch and made sure no pony heard it.

When it was opened enough, he snuck inside and saw dozens of baskets filled with apples as his eye's sparkled at them.

He walked up to them and grabbed one with his mouth, then he grabbed another with his tail as he wrapped it around the fruit.

He quietly walked back out and jumped when he heard a dog barking causing him to drop both apples to the floor.

Then he panicked with wide eyes when he heard voices coming from the house and the lights turn on.

"A crap", he said to himself in fear thinking he might get caught.

"What is it girl, is somepony sneaking in the barn and stealing the apples", he heard the familiar voice as he picked both apples up with his teeth and tail and quickly ran off towards the club house.

He made it just in time as he saw the mare from town looking around with a flash light, she saw the barn open and closed it then walked back up to the porch.

She put the flash light down and yelled out, "if there's anypony that like sneaking into barns and stealing apples out there, I will find you", then she picked it back up and walked back inside.

The colt sighed in relief and put the apple he had in his mouth on the desk, then he started eating the one he had wrapped in his tail while sitting down.

When he was done eating it, he toss the core to the side and layed down on the rug and yawned feeling tired from a long day and night.


The next morning, the colt was slowly waking up with a smile and yawned, he stood up and started stretching his small wings then front and back legs

"Morning already huh..guess it's time for breakfast", he said to himself smiling as grab the apple on the desk and started eating it.

He failed to notice 6 mares staying at him with concern, wondering why a colt was all by himself and sleeping inside the club house.

The colt finally saw them when he finished eating the apple, his eye's widen in fear knowing he got caught and that he was trapped.

"P-Please don't hurt me...I-I was just hungry and tired", he told them in fear as he backed up away from them, his flank hit the wall and panicked as he dived behind the desk scared.

The yellow Pegasus with a pink mane and tail and three pink butterflys for a cutie mark walked up to the scared colt with concern.

"We're not gonna hurt you...we are just wondering why you were sleeping in a place like this", she told him with a smile.

When he poked his head out from behind the desk and saw her smile, it was a welcoming one and that her voice was so kind and motherly to him.

Something was telling him to trust her so he did, he cautiously come out from behind the desk as he noticed the 6 mares and how they looked like.

The first with a hat he remembers last night and was giving him a disappointing look as he noticed she had three apples for a cutie mark.

The second one was a white beautiful unicorn mare with a curly purple mane and tail, she also had three diamonds for a cutie mark.

The third one was a cyan Pegasus with a messy rainbow mane and tail, she had a cutie mark that was a white cloud shooting out a red blue and yellow lightning bolt.

The forth one was a lavender unicorn with purple mane and tail that had a magenta streak in it, she had a magenta 6 pointed star as a cutie mark that also had 5 smaller white stars around it.

Then he noticed the pink one that was bouncing in place with a huge smile, her mane and tail was like cotton candy but a darker shade of pink, she had a cutie mark that was three party balloons as two were blue and one was yellow.

"Wanna tell us why you stole two apples from my barn and sleeping in my lil sisters club house", the one with a hat asked with a glare as he looked down.

"I was hungry, plus I-I didn't have anywhere else to go", he told her with a frown as the 6 mares became confused.

"What do you mean don't have anywhere else to go, don't you have a mother and father or aunt uncle brother or sister..don't you have a home darling", the white unicorn asked confused as he didn't say anything and shook his head.

"Wait...so your a homeless orphan", the lavender unicorn asked with wide eyes as he nodded.

The 6 mares were in shock that a homeless orphan colt was in Ponyville with no one to watch over him or to take care of him.

"I lost my mom and dad to Timber Wolves last year", the colt told them looking down as they gasped in shock, then they gave him sympathy looks.

"What's your name squirt", the cyan Pegasus asked with a smile as he looked up at them, he noticed the friendly smiles and for some reason he felt like he can trust them.

"My names Spike", he told them smiling as they smiled.

"Nice to meet you Spike, my name is Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy and...hey, where did Pinkie Pie go", the one named Twilight asked confused as her and her friends looked around.

Then some how and some way she popped out of nowhere from behind the desk scary the colt as he hid behind Fluttershys hind leg.

"I'm gonna throw you the best welcome to Ponyville party ever", she told the scared colt as the 5 mares scolded her.

"Pinkie", they said with scolding looks.

"What", she said with a casual smile not knowing she scared Spike, then Fluttershy turned to the colt and nuzzled him a little with a motherly smile.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt you and it's just the way she is", the kind pony told him as he looked at pink party loving pony.

"Yeah, it's just Pinkie being Pinkie...if you live in Ponyville as long as us, you'll get use to it", Rainbow told him smiling as 5 of the 6 mares nodded.

"How come you don't live in a orphanage sugarcube", Applejack asked confused as he glared at her.

"I ain't going to no orphanage, that's why I'm traveling", he told her glaring as they nodded in understanding.

"Well, since you don't wanna live in a orphanage...how about you live with me", Fluttershy asked with a smile as the rest of the Main 6 including Spike turned to her in shock.

Chapters Next