• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Flight Training

The next morning, it was the afternoon already as Spitfire and Zephyr were lying on the messy stained bed holding each other with messy manes.

Suddenly the stallion woke up with a mean headache before rubbing his head, he got out of the mares hold and headed towards the bathroom half asleep.

After doing his business, he started washing his face before grabbing his head with a groan, "The hell happened last night", then his eyes shot opened when he saw the Wonderbolt captain in bed.

Suddenly she started to wake up too also sporting a hangover, she got up slowly and sounding like a zombie while walking towards the bathroom.

But her back legs felt like jello as her flank felt sticky and sore too, she was trying to walk right.

"Morning Zephyr", she mumbled before stumbling in and sat on the toilet to do her business.

When she was done, she starting washing her hooves before washing her face not seeing the still shocked looked on the stallion.

When she turned the sink off, her eyes suddenly shot opened in shock and fear, "Zephyr, what are you-Spitfire, I think we had too much to drink", he cut her off.

They turned to the bed and saw how the sheets and blanket was everywhere, they even saw two sticky stains mixed together on the matress sheet and blanket.

And it didn't take a rocket scientist to know what it is, or why all of a sudden they are starting to notice the reason they can feel the sticky substance between their legs also.

"We didn't...did we", she hoped they didn't have crazy drunken sex because they were feeling lonely last night and just felt like getting laid.

The Pegasus stallion started freaking out, "We did..oh Celestia I can't believed we-Not a word to anypony, especially to Fleetfoot my family and your family".

He nodded in understanding, suddenly they had to puke and quickly headed to the toilet and trash can.

After awhile, they walked downstairs to the bar and saw that the same ponies from last night were up eating breakfast.

Suddenly they turned to them and started snickering with smirks, they can hear them whispering to each other about why she couldn't walk right.

Then they heard the Bartender that was cleaning a mug say, "Morning love birds".

"Hey, we are not a couple..we are just friends ok", the blushing Wonderbolt captain was glaring at him along with the blushing stallion.

"Riiight, and the bed pouding and yelling we all heard last night is something that friends do", they blushed even more before walking and stumbling towards the door while everypony laughed.

"I'm gonna head home, to sleep this hangover off", Zephyr told the Wonderbolt as she nodded in understanding feeling the same way.

Then they went their seperate ways and was doing their best to fly home, as Zephyr was flying he suddenly felt another headache.

He quickly land on a cloud rubbing his head, suddenly he had to puke again and looked around holding it, with no other choice he rushed to the edge of the cloud throwing up.

A scream was heard, AAAAHHHHH, EW EW EW EW I JUST MADE THIS DRESS, WHEN I FIND THE PONY THAT DID THIS, THEY ARE GONNA PAY", then she started crying in disgust.

He realized the voice belong to Rarity and slowly backed away from the edge, he suddenly started rushing home praying that she won't find out it was him.

In Ponyville, Spike was home since his parents came back from Canterlot, he was in the backyard with his dad and a couple of birds.

Him and Scootaloo decided that today, they want to start their flying lessons, but the athletic Pegasus filly was elsewhere with her mother learning how to fly.

"Alright son, today we are gonna start with the basics...wing flapping", Soarin told the colt causing him to groan.

"Can't we try a cooler way dad, like jumping off the cottage and onto something soft, like a matress while I try to fly in mid air", the Wonderbolt scratched the back of his head looking away.

"We would, but if your mother saw you jumping off the roof trying to fly, she'll realize I let you and put me on the couch, and I ain't planning on sleeping on the couch tonight, or any other night".

"Ok dad", the colt put a smile on, then he got ready to start learning and opened his tiny wings while the young birds groaned too and did the same.

Soarin opened his wings too, "Ok..up..down..up..down", the stallion repeated over and over while flapping his wings, his son was doing the same.

2 MINUTES LATER

"Ok this is boring, and your way sounds more cooler now that I think of it", the colt cheered excitedly while flapping his wings.

"Now, let's go look for a matress", they started walking away while the animals know how much in trouble they are gonna be.

"Uh dad, what about mom...what if we get in trouble", the stallion started thinking before shrugging.

"I'm sure she'll understand", he told his son as the colt nodded hoping she will too.

When they were out of site, two squirrels started talking to one another, (I bet you three acorns that Fluttershy will find out and he'll be sleeping on the couch)

"(Your on)", then they shook their tiny paws on it with smirks.

Harry suddenly started growling with concern, (I hope he won't hurt himself trying to fly, I promised her that I'll protect him whenever she's not around).

After awhile they came back carrying a matress, they dropped it and the stallion flew to the roof, he started making sure it was on the right spot.

He flew back down, "Ok, it's in the perfect spot so when you jump off, you'll land softly", the colt in understanding, then his father picked him up and placed him on the roof.

"Alright, you can do this son", the stallion cheered him on as the colt spread his wings and took a deep breath, then he jumped off flapping as much as he can making him hover.

But then he fell landing of the matress with a soft thud, he got up dusting himself off as the stallion continued to smile.

"Ok that was good, let's try this again...you can do it", he told his son picking him up and placing him back on the roof.

He took a deep breath again before jumping off and flapping his wings, but the same thing happened again.

"Ok that was better then the last time, try again", then he picked his son up and placed him on the roof.

The colt jumped off again and started flapping his wings, but the same thing happened and he landed on the matress with a soft thud.

The same thing happened over and over as he continued to try to fly, after the 10th try, Spike was thinking of just giving up.

"It's not working dad, w-what if I can't fly...w-what if I'm not destined to be a Wonderbolt", he frowned and sadly sat on his flank looking down as the birds started comforting him.

"Hey, I'm not gonna give up on you, I'm a Wonderbolt, and what do they never do", the stallion asked putting on a smirk.

His son perked his head up a little, "They never give up", suddenly he was smirking.

"What was that, I can't hear you", the stallion sounded like a drill sergeant.

"They never give up", the colt said louder this time making the animals that were looking on cheer for him with smiles.

"That's my boy, now let's try this some more", Soarin then picked his son up and placed him on the roof again so he can continue to try to fly.

At the Wonderbolt headquarters with Spitfire in the shower, she was washing her body watching the sticky substance get washed away.

"I can't believe me and Zephyr had drunken sex last night, was I that lonely to the point where I wanted to feel the touch of a stallion and feel loved", she said to herself.

When she was done, she stumbled back to the lockers and blurs from last night were coming back to her, other Wonderbolt codets came up to the lockers talking with smiles until they saw her.

"There you are, where were you last night", Fleetfoot asked confused causing the Wonderbolt captain to blush.

"Nowhere, just went to the bar had a few drinks and stood over at my folks place", she lied turning away from them.

"You ok, you seem like you can't walk right", one of the cadets asked out of curiosity.

"I'm ok, don't worry", then the captain rubbed her sore flank a little causing the cadets to narrow their eyes at the Wonderbolt captain.

"Something happened last night huh", her arctic blue friend was narrowing her eyes at her and was studying her body language.

"Fine, when I was at the bar, Zephyr showed up-I knew there was something going on between you two", the captain was cut off by her suddenly smirking friend.

"Me and Zephyr are not a couple ok, sure we had crazy drunken sex last night, but it doesn't make us a couple", then she covered her mouth at what she said.

The Wonderbolt cadets were shocked at this, "You and him had drunken sex", the captain nodded with her head down.

"And he wasn't wearing protection", that caused the captain to now become even more concerned.

"Spitfire, I-I think there a chance that you're gonna be pregnant", Fleetfoot told her causing her friends eyes to widen.

She didn't say anything as they continued to get ready for the day, "I-I hope I don't end up pregnant", then she thought about her job and career as a Wonderbolt.

Back in Ponyville, Rainbow Dash was training her daughter how to fly for hours now, "Come on kid, you can do it", then the Pegasus filly jumped off the cloud flapping her wings.

Then she opened her eyes and gasped in shock looking down realizing she's hovering in place, "I-I'm flying...I'm flying, mom I'm flying", then she flew around as her mother smiled proudly.

"I'm proud of you kid", they landed on the ground and the filly hugged her mother with happy tears in her eye's.

"You're the most awesomest mom ever, I love you", she nuzzled her happily.

"Love you too Scootaloo", the rainbow maned Pegasus nuzzled her daughter back, and was also happy for her that she can fly now.

PreviousChapters Next