• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Spike & Scootaloo's First Date

The next morning, Spike slowly started waking up with a smile when he heard his mother knocking and tell him that breakfast was ready and that it was time for School.

The colt yawned and got out of bed and started making it, "look like my date is today with Scootaloo after school..my very first date", he said to himself as he became nervous about it.

Then he walked out his bedroom and straight to the bathroom to shower up, when he was done he walked in his bedroom grabbing his saddle bag then walking downstairs.

"Morning mom", he said smiling as Fluttershy saw her son walk into the kitchen and sat down at the table and started eating.

"Morning sweetie...now, are you ready for your date after school", she said with a smirk and giggle as he scratched the back of his head with a hoof.

"K-Kinda...this is my very first date mom....what if it goes wrong and she doesn't want to be with me", he said frowning looking down as Fluttershy became concerned.

Then she smiled, "just be yourself Spike...and who knows, maybe you two will share your first kiss", Fluttershy teased with a smirk as the colt blushed with a smile at the thought of kissing Scootaloo.

With Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash in their cloud home eating breakfast, the rainbow haired Pegasus was thinking of something so she wouldn't carry her daughter home all the time.

"Hey Scootaloo...I'm thinking of buying a house on the ground so you won't have to wait around for me to carry you home all the time", she told her daughter smiling as the filly nodded liking that so she can go home any time.

"That's fine with me mom", Scootaloo told her mother smiling while eating still, then Rainbow smirked at her daughter.

"Now...are you ready for your after school date with Spike", she asked as the filly blushed and nodded with a smile as she couldn't wait to date the colt.

Back with Spike and Fluttershy at the cottage, "hey mom...have you ever been on a date before", the colt asked out of curiosity as his mother blushed with wide eyes.

"N-No I haven't Spike", Fluttershy said blushing as she started thinking about how she's gonna spend some time alone with Soarin like they are on a date and blushed more.

Hour's later at the school house, it was lunch time and the Crusaders were all talking since they finished eating as Sweetie Belle said excitedly, "you two are going on a date after school".

Spike and Scootaloo nodded with blushes and smiles as the filly nuzzled the colt under his chin happy that she is dating him.

Other fillies saw this while playing on the playground and frowned while glaring in envy wishing they can go on a date with the cutest colt in school.

The Crusaders were happy for their friends dating each other, "it's about time you two", Button said smiling as Sweetie Belle Apple Bloom and Tender nodded.

"Are you two a couple yet", Apple Bloom asked smirking as Spike and Scootaloo broke the nuzzle and shook their heads no.

"No...but we are officially dating", Scootaloo told her friends smiling as the colt nodded with a smile of his own.

With Soarin landing in front of Fluttershys cottage, he was nervous about hanging out with her, "why am I nervous...w-we are just hanging out together...as friends", he said to himself.

Then the shy Pegasus came from the side of her cottage with a smile and saw the stallion about to knock on the door with a hoof.

"Hello Soarin..I just finished tending to my animal friends and I'm ready to spend the day with you", she said smiling as he turned to her.

"Oh...when then let's go", he said as she nodded and soon they started walking towards the town with smiles.

"So where do you wanna go Fluttershy", the stallion asked smiling as she looked away with a small smile.

"O-Oh..w-we can go wherever you like to go....that is if your ok with that", she quietly told him as he chuckled and shook his head.

"Celestia she is too adorable when she's embarrassed and shy", he thought to himself looking at her, he just hopes he can soon tell her how he feels about her.

A couple of hour's later, the Crusaders along with other colts and fillies started walking out of the school house and started talking.

"You ready for our date Scootaloo", Spike asked as the filly nodded with a blush, they they started walking towards Sugarcube Corner.

"Have fun on your date you two", Sweetie Belle called smirking and giggled along with her friends.

After awhile with Rainbow Dash walking in her new home she bought, her friends minus Fluttershy walked in also helping her with boxes.

"Thanks girls for helping me with the boxes", she said smiling as they waved it off as they were happy to help.

"No problem Dashie, we are helping to help", Pinkie told her with a beaming smile as Twilight was confused.

"Have any of you girls seen Fluttershy anywhere", she asked confused wondering why the shy pony didn't help out.

Rarity walked outside the house and grinned, "I think I know....she on a date with Soarin", the fashionista said grinning as her friends became confused and walked out too.

Their at a distance they saw Fluttershy talking and laughing with Soarin as they walked in a diner with smiles, "looks like Spike will be getting a pa soon", Applejack said smirking as the mares nodded with smirks.

Then Rainbow saw her daughter and Spike walk in Sugarcube Corner from a distance and smirked telling her friends, "speaking of dates...looks like Scootaloo is having her's".

Pinkie Twilight Rarity and Applejack were a little surprised at this, "Spikey-Wikey and Scootaloo are dating...that is adorable...I must make a tux and a dress for them for the next time they date", the fashion mare told them with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Hey...they are just dating Rarity...not getting married...yet", Rainbow told her fashion friend glaring, but that didn't stop the thoughts of a tux and dress design for the colt and filly.

With Soarin and Fluttershy laughing and enjoying each other's company while waiting for their food, "I really enjoy spending time with you...it's been a long time since we hung out", the shy Pegasus told him smiling as he smiled also.

"Me too Fluttershy...and it has been a long time since we hung out", he said back smiling as she nodded, then the waiter brought them their food and they continued to talk and started eating.

With Spike and Scootaloo sharing a milkshake and eating cupcakes courtesy of Mrs Cake, they were enjoying their date while talking with smiles.

"I'm really enjoying our date Spike...I hope we can do this again", the filly told him smiling as he nodded.

"We can Scoots...if you really want too", Spike told her with a smile that made her blush and look away.

"So...where do you wanna go after this Scootaloo", the colt asked again as the filly started thinking.

"Hmm...we can go to Sweet Apple Acres and sit on that hill we sat on during my birthday", she asked as the colt started thinking about it too, then nodded liking that.

Then the colt thought of something, "hey Scootaloo, have you noticed that Diamond Tiara didn't try to hit on me or flirt with me today", he said confused as she became confused too.

"Now that you mention it, it was like she was scared to go near you during break or lunch time", Scootaloo said confused, then smirked knowing that's a good thing cause the rich filly can't try to take her crush away from her.

An hour later with Fluttershy and Soarin going for a fly together while talking, "so your family is visiting you right", the stallion asked as the shy mare nodded.

"Spike is gonna be home that day too so he can meet his grandparents and uncle", she said smiling as Soarin started thinking.

"It's been a long time since I seen your folks and Zephyr Breeze...mind if I stop by also", he asked smiling as she shook her head no.

"You can stop by tomorrow and meet my family again Soarin", she told him not realising the embarrassment that will happen when he does.

Another hour later when the sun was starting to set, Spike and Scootaloo were at Sweet Apple Acres sitting on the hill next to a bush watching the sun set together above Ponyville.

They had smiles and enjoying each other's company, then the filly turned to the colt, "Spike...I wanna be honest with you...before you came to Ponyville, I actually thought that no colt liked me because I couldn't fly and not a girly girl like other fillies", she told him frowning and looking down as he became concerned.

"I kinda been jealous of Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom cause they have boyfriends that love them for who they are...and I thought that colts wanted fillies like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon or one's that have their cutie mark", she told him again as he glared.

"Hey...your not like other fillies Scootaloo...your cool awesome and like stunts...and your beautiful too", he told her smiling causing her to blush and put on a smile.

"Thanks Spike", she said nuzzling him under his chin as he nuzzled her back, then they broke it as the filly decided to ask a question and hopes he says yes.

"Spike...I love you and want to be with you...w-will you be my boyfriend", she asked with a crimson face and hopeful smile as he chuckled.

"Yes Scootaloo...I'll be your boyfriend, as long as a beautiful awesome filly like you will be my girlfriend", he told her smiling as she beamed and nuzzled him and he nuzzled her back.

"I love you Spike", she said smiling and continued to nuzzle her boyfriend.

"I love you too Scootaloo...and I will always be here for you", he told his girlfriend smiling while nuzzling her back, then they broke the nuzzle.

"You know...just because Twist was my first kiss doesn't mean I can't be your's", he said smirking as she giggled, then they started leaning towards each other to share their first kiss.

As their lips were inches from each other, Pinkie Pie suddenly popped her head out of the bush scaring them and screaming with a beaming smile, "found you", the young couple backed away trying to catch their breath.

Then Rainbow came flying up to them with a smile, "there you are Scoots, I bought a new house on the ground already..and me and my friends already moved our stuff in", she told her daughter.

Then she became confused, "did me or Pinkie interrupt something between you two", she asked as Scootaloo frowned cause her first kiss with the colt she loves was ruined.

"No mom...let's just go home", she said frowning and grumbling as the rainbow maned Pegasus shrugged and landed on the ground, they started walking or in Pinkies case bouncing towards the town.

When it was almost dark, Soarin walked Fluttershy home as they both had smiles still, "thanks for walking me home Soarin", the shy mare said smiling with a small blush as the stallion scratched the back of his head with a hoof.

Then he decided that this was the time to tell her how he feels about her, "listen Fluttershy...do you remember when we first met at Junior Flight Camp", he said smiling as she nodded with a smile of her own.

"I do..I remember you being more nervous then me whenever we spent time together alone or paired up during flight lessons", she said with giggle as he gave a nervous chuckle.

"W-Well...I was nervous cause I had a crush on you Fluttershy and still do, plus I enjoy spending time with you...and I like to know if you like to do this again sometime...but a date instead", he asked with a hopeful smile as she blushed with wide eyes.

"Y-You had a crush on me and wanna go out with me on a date", the shy mare said in shock as the stallion nodded, then she giggled with a smile a nodded.

"S-Sure Soarin...I'll go out with you...pick me up on Saturday night ok", she said giving him a little nuzzle as he started inwardly cheering that he going on a date with his long time crush.

"Mom...why are you nuzzling Soarin", they heard Spike say as they quickly broke it blushing and saw the colt confused with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm gonna go now Fluttershy, see you Saturday", he said smiling, then made a bold move of kissing her cheek and flying away back to the Wonderbolts headquarters.

Spike became shocked at that and saw the wide eyed crimson face of his mother staring straight ahead, then she smiled and giggled.

"Can't wait for our date Soarin", she said to herself smiling and blushing still as her and a smiling Spike walked inside their home to eat dinner.

With Rainbow Dash and a still grumbling Scootaloo in their new home eating dinner, "hey Scootaloo...why you upset", the rainbow maned Pegasus asked her daughter confused.

"Cause me and Spike are a couple now...and right when we were about to share our first kiss, Pinkie comes out of nowhere in the bush ruining it", she told her mother as she was upset with the pink party pony.

"Whoa whoa whoa...Spike is your boyfriend now", Rainbow asked smirking as her daughter smiled with a blush and nodded.

"It's about time you two are a couple...plus I knew you had a crush on him, I'm happy for you Scootaloo", she told her daughter smiling as the filly thanked her mother.

After awhile with Spike and Fluttershy finished eating dinner, the colt decided to tell her, "hey mom...me and Scootaloo are a couple now".

"Y-You have a girlfriend now....I'm happy for you two and I hope you both will be happy with each other", she told her son smiling as she started nuzzling him, he smiled and thanked his mom.

Then he decided to ask something else as he put on a smirk, "mom...is there a chance that Soarin will be my dad", he asked as she blushed with wide eyes letting him go.

"O-Oh um..", she stopped talking as she was blushing still and decided to take the plates to the kitchen.

The shy mare started thinking that if things go right on her and Soarin's date, they could end up a couple and Spike will have a dad to look up to.

"I'll take that as a yes....and it would be awesome to have Wonderbolts for a dad and aunt", the colt thought smirking cause he will have a dad and aunt to look up to and follow in their hoofsteps.

With a frowning Babs in her home and room with her parents, the adults were looking at the picture of Spike and their daughter smiling for the camara with frowns.

"I miss him mom dad..sometimes I still don't know why he ran away", the filly told her parents frowning as her parents hugged her.

"Maybe he ran away because he was too hurt when we showed him the Equestrian Daily News paper saying that his folks were eating by Timber Wolves in the Everfree Forest by Ponyville", Mrs Seed told her daughter frowning as her husband nodded.

"The one thing I'm hurt about him running away..was that I never got the chance to tell him I love him or admit my feelings for him", Babs told her parents as they continued to hug her.

"We are leaving to Ponyville tomorrow after you come back from school so when we get there, we will have all Saturday to spend time with our cousins", Mr Seed told his daughter smiling as she nodded in understanding.

After awhile it was time for bed as Babs was in bed holding the picture of her and the colt she loved with a smile wishing he didn't run away.

"I love you Spike...and I hope your happy wherever you are", she said to herself as she run a hoof across the picture, then kissed it and placed it across her chest falling asleep with a smile dreaming about the colt.

PreviousChapters Next