• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Going Home

After the Main 6 Scootaloo Spike and the two Princesses ate, it was time to go and everypony was ready to leave as the colt was feeling better about himself.

"Mrs Velvet And Mr Light...thanks for finding me and helping me out", Spike told them with a smile as they smiled.

"I'm glad we found you Spike, and don't listen to that filly cause your not a burden", Velvet told him smiling as she hugged him and everypony nodded.

"Thanks Mrs Velvet", he said smiling and hugging her back, then she smirked and broke the hug.

"Hmm, now that I take a good look at you...never knew you were such a cutie", she told him smirking as his eye's widen with a blush when she hugged him and nuzzled him a little and kissed his cheek.

Everypony but a pouting Night Light and envy glaring Scootaloo giggled or laughed with smirks, "uuhhhhh", was all he said as he felt weird and end up getting a winger.

"Spike", Fluttershy said in a shocked stern voice as a shocked Velvet put him down, Soarin and Rainbow Dash snickered at his winger knowing what it means but Scootaloo was confused by it.

"Again, what the heck", he said to himself as he looked at his opened wings and tried to close them, but he can't cause they were stiff.

"Again...what do you mean again", Applejack asked out of curiosity as Luna blushed remembering the dream he had about Scootaloo and the things they did.

"Well...it happened after I woke up from having a dream about Scootaloo", Spike told them as their eye's widen knowing what kind of dream he's talking about.

"You had a dream about me Spike", School asked putting on a smile as he nodded.

"I had a dream about you too Spike, maybe we can tell each other ours dreams when we get back to Ponyville", Scootaloo told him again as the colt beamed and nodded causing Rainbow to snicker.

"Gosh just kiss already you two", the athletic mare said smirking as both her daughter and Spike to blush with a crimson face causing everypony to giggle or laugh with a smirk.

"Mom", Scootaloo wined with a pout, she wouldn't mind kissing Spike but she rather wait till she goes out with him.

After awhile, "well, we better get going...and we are glad your safe little one", Princess Celestia told everypony and Spike with a smile as he smiled back.

"Thank you Princess Celestia and Luna", he said smiling, everypony said bye to the Princesses before they took their leave back to the Castle.

Soon, everypony was boarding the Friendship Express back to Ponyville after saying bye to Velvet and Night Light, Spike sat next to his mom as Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash sat in front of them.

The colt started thinking as he was looking down with a frown, his saddle bag was in front of him, "mom...I'm sorry I left without telling you", he said looking down.

Fluttershy pulled him in for a hug with a hoof, "remember Spike, your my son and little boy...I will always love you no matter what you can or cannot do", she told him smiling as she started nuzzling him and kissed his cheek.

He saw Scootaloo giggling at him with a smile as he blushed out of embarrassment, "mom...not in front of Scootaloo", he wined like a little colt.

"Same with you Scootaloo, your my daughter and I will always love you no matter what", Rainbow told her daughter as she pulled her in for a hug and nuzzled her causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"Mom....your embarrassing me", she wined as she can see Spike looking at her after his mom broke the hug.

"Spike, for now on...whenever something is bothering you...you come to one of us ok", Fluttershy told her son frowning as the rest of the Mane 6 and Soarin nodded, promising to be there for the colt.

"I'm sorry everypony...I Pinkie promise I won't leave again and talk to one of you's whenever something is bothering me", he told them doing the Pinkie promise motion.

"Now, why did you get a winger when my mom hugged you and kissed your cheek", Twilight asked with a stern look as a smirking Rainbow Dash and Soarin were eager to know too.

"I....uhhh...thought she was beautiful for a mare her age", he said blushing and looking away as Soarin and Rainbow snickered with smirks.

Rarity smirked as she thought of something, "Spikey-Wikey...do you think we are beautiful mares", she asked smirking as he blushed when the 6 mares and filly turned to him and Soarin was looking at him with a smirk.

"Y-Yes...I think your all beautiful", he told them blushing as they blushed with smiles themselves, Rarity was blushing with a smile thinking how sweet the colt was.

Twilight was blushing with a smile a looking away as Applejack was blushing thinking how nice and sweet the comment was, and Rainbow was blushing and looking out the window trying to be cool.

Then Pinkie gave the colt a huge hug, "that is so sweet Spikey", she told him as she started nuzzling him with a beaming smile and kissed his cheek, then she put him down as he turned to his blushing almost red face smiling mom.

"Never knew I had such a charming little boy", she said hugging him and kissing his cheek causing him to be embarrassed in front of a smiling Scootaloo, Fluttershy didn't see the smile Soarin was giving her.

"Yeah, she is beautiful Spike", the stallion thought to himself smiling as Rarity Twilight Applejack and Pinkie caught this and giggled with smirks.

"Hey Spike, why did you have a dream about Scootaloo", Soarin asked with a smirk as the mares and filly wanted to know also and listened.

"Ok..I woke up in a middle of a field and noticed no one was around, then Scootaloo came out of nowhere and told me that no one was around and it was just me and her", he told them before blushing and remembering what they did afterwards that made him feel funny.

"You woke up in a middle of a field...that's a weird dream, when I dream I always dream about cake and ice cream and parties", Pinkie told him with a beaming smile as everypony rolled their eye's as that was no secret.

"And what did we do in your dream Spike", Scootaloo asked with a smile as everypony else was listening with smiles.

"Uhhh...you started kissing me, t-then I laid down as you were on top of me...then you told me that you love me as we started kissing more", he told her blushing as the fillies eye's widen in shock with a crimson face that they were kissing in his dream.

The mares were in shock that he was having those kind of dreams already, Soarin had a smirk and thinking of doing Fluttershy a favor one day and telling him why he had that kind of dream.

"T-Then you were starting to make me feel funny Scootaloo, but in a good way for some reason", he told the filly looking away as she was confused all of a sudden, the 6 mares didn't like where this was going.

"Um, how was she making you feel funny darling", Rarity asked out of curiosity.

"W-Well....she made my uhhh....b-boy part grow and um, s-sat on it", he explained to them blushing as their eye's widen in shock, Fluttershy gave her son a stern look.

"You were dreaming about having sex with Scootaloo at a young age", the kind mare said with a stern look as she couldn't believe her son was having that kind of dream.

Soarin realised he had a wet dream knowing he had a few himself as some were about him and Fluttershy.

"You too huh....m-my dream was something like that, but you were on top of me kissing me and y-you um....put your boy part in m-my girl part", she told him blushing as Rainbow turned to her daughter in shock.

"Scootaloo...I need to have a serious talk with you later on", she told him with a serious look knowing why she had that kind of dream.

Then Twilight decided to ask the colt about his nightmare so his mom and Soarin could know it, "Spike, tell us about the nightmare you had before you left", then he looked down frowning.

"Mom...my nightmare was about you throwing me out cause I couldn't fly...you said that I was no longer you son cause I was a flightless burden, and that you were no longer my mother cause you didn't want a flightless burden like me for a son", he said trying not to remember the horrible dream.

She frowned hugging him, "Spike, you should know that I would never throw you out...your my only son and child and I love you too much to think about doing such a thing...I want you as my son", Fluttershy told him as she started nuzzling him.

"Then when I ran off, I bumped into the Wonderbolts and saw them glaring at me...S-Spitfire told me that I don't deserve to be one in the future and that I don't deserve to look up to them as my idols", he told them as Fluttershy just hugged her son.

Soarin was in shock as he knows his sister wouldn't say something like that, he knows that any Wonderbolt wouldn't say something like that.

"Fleetfoot told me that I deserve to remain flightless and cutie markless...and Soarin, you took the Wonderbolt goggles back saying I don't deserve to wear them and that you should have never gave me them in the first place", he said frowning more as the stallion glared.

"Spike, I'm a Wonderbolt....we don't say or do those kind of things, I gave you the goggles for a reason cause I saw a lot of potential in you, you have that never say die attitude", the stallion told him as everypony nodded.

"You will be one of us in the future....you do deserve to look up to us as your idols", the stallion told him again putting on a smirk as Spike started to smirk also.

"Your right....I will be one, heck....I might even be a faster and greater flyer then Rainbow Dash", Spike said smirking as Rainbow turned to him with a raised eyebrow and Scootaloo smirked.

"Please Spike...no pony is or will be a greater and faster flyer then my awesome mom", the filly told him smirking as her mother hugged her smirking proudly.

"That's my girl", she said smirking as everpony laughed, then Rainbow thought of something to ask her daughter.

"Now, when are you and Spike are gonna go out together", she asked as everypony smirked while turning to the wide eyed crimson faces of the colt and filly.

PreviousChapters Next