• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Truth Revealed

Later when it was after midnight, Spike was awake and sneaking out of his new room, he just hopes Starlight doesn't hear him.

"Get the cutie marks back, that's all you gotta do Spike, you can do this, just sneak out of the cottage and head to the cave, break the glass and free your family", he thought to himself.

As he turned on the stairs, he stopped and quickly hid and started eaves dropping seeing the unicorn mare and Double Diamond talking outside in the front with the door opened.

"Excellent work Double Diamond".

"Of course, but I don't understand why you wanted me to bring them here, Spike is one of us now, surely he can be trusted", the colt hid and can hear them walking inside and the door closed.

"This one belongs to a Princess, it could be very important to our cause, besides with Spike as my little boy and son, my lessons about cutie marks being evil can be passed on through generations".

"But if Twilight Sparkle becomes our friend, then why do we care about this old cutie mark".

"I just wanna keep them close until everything is..settled, you may go Double Diamond", then the colt heard hoof steps and the door open and close.

"Crap, how the hell am I suppose to free my family and get their cutie marks back", then he started to panic when he can hear Starlights hoof steps walking towards the stairs and rushed back to his room.

When he entered his room, he quickly and quietly closed the door and got back in bed, after awhile he heard a door open, but it wasn't his.

He then heard a crashing noise and got out of bed, "Ow", he pretended to just barely woke up and walked outside his room.

He snuck over to the open door and took a peek inside, there he saw the unicorn mare dripping wet and frustrated, "Starlight you clumsy fool", she said to herself.

Then he saw six jars with his mothers and aunties cutie marks in them, then saw her put them down on a dresser and started drying herself off.

But was shocked him was that her cutie mark was nothing more than a fake that was make up, it showed her real cutie underneath it.

Then she grabbed some make up putting it on her flank and making it look like she has a equel sign for a cutie mark.

When she finished putting it away, she saw the colt walking in her room rubbing his eye looking like he just woke up, "S-Spike, what are you doing up this late", she said scoldenly and hiding the jars.

"I heard a noise mom, like you fell or something...you ok", she nodded giving him a hug and nuzzle putting on a smile.

"I'm ok sweetie, just go back to bed ok", he nodded in understanding as she kissed his head goodnight.

"Hey mom, can we check tomorrow if Twilight and her friends and Scootaloo will join us", she thought about and nodded.

Then he headed back to his room and when he closed it, he glared wriping his head where she kissed him, "You are not my mom, and I'm not your little boy", then he got in his bed covering himself.


The next morning, the everypony in the village was up and waiting in front of the cottage with smiles, including Starlight and Spike.

The main six and the athletic filly were silence and staring at Spike, but the ones who had a hurt betrayed look was Fluttershy and Scootaloo.

"I got a good feeling about today", Starlight said smiling as Twilight and her friends looked away.

"So, do any of you have anything you like to say?"

"Why..why did you turn your back on us Spike, we cared about you, looked after you, we loved you...y-you were my little boy and my child", the shy mare spoke up letting tears fall.

The colt looked away hating himself more for making her cry, "Oh well, looks like we need to try this again tomorrow Spike", the unicorn leader told the colt as he nodded in understanding.

"Ok mom", that just broke the shy mares heart even more as she just cried making the athletic rainbow Pegasus hold her close.

"Really dude, after everything she did for you...gave you a home and family", Rainbow Dash glared at him shaking her head, then they started to walk back towards the cottage.

"No new friends today I'm afraid", Starlight looked back at the villagers.

Before the main six and Scootaloo walked in, the Pegasus colt spoke up, "Wait mom, let me lock them in", Starlight smiled down at him.

"That's the spirit, I'm so proud of you", she hugged and nuzzled him, then let him go as he walked up to the door.

"Party Favor, would you join us please".

Suddenly the unicorn stallion ran out of the cottage and hugged the unicorn mares hooves, "I'm sorry Starlight, I'm sorry everypony, I've seen the error of my ways, I never want to look at my cutie mark again".

"This seems this caused for a celebration after all", everypony cheered.

"They tried to break me, they wouldn't stop talking about how different they are, and somehow makes their friendship stronger", he looked back at the cottage.

"Such backwards thinking", the unicorn mare shook her head frowning.

"But I didn't listen, I knew what they were up to and I didn't listen", he smiled crazy like.

"Well done Party Favor, we welcome you back with open hooves", she told him placing a hoof on his shoulder.

Suddenly they heard, "Hey mom, I think the town got a new resident", Twilight walked out of the cottage shocking everypony.

The unicorn leader stepped forward, "It's this true?"

"I think so, but I just wanna be sure..if I agree to leave my cutie mark in the vault, I'll really be happier", the lavender alicorn stepped forward while the athletic Pegasus colt stepped inside the cottage.

"Just look around, equality has given us more happyness then you ever known", Starlight pointed a hoof at her smiling.

"Then you wouldn't just let me live here in the village with my old cutie mark", the alicorn looked at her flank.

"Out of the question, a pony with a different cutie mark in our midst will destroy our entire Philosophy, we are all equal here".

"Then how do explain this", Spike came out of nowhere throwing a bucket of water at her, she jumped out of the way unaware that some got on her flank.

She glared at the smirking colt, "You brat, I should've known you couldn't be trusted", Party Favor was staring at her flank as the water caused the make up to run and expose her cutie mark.

He grabbed a rag and started cleaning the make up off causing her to turn to him, "No, get away", her cutie mark was exposed now causing everypony to gasp in shock when they saw it.

She noticed this and covered it with her tail nervously, "W-What are you looking at, they're the problem not me", she was nervous.

"How could you".

"You said cutie marks were evil, you said special talent led to pain and heart ach", Double Diamond said frowning.

"They do don't you see, look at them", she pointed a hoof at the main six.

"Then why, why did you take ours and not give up your own", Sugar Belle spoke up stepping foward.

"I...I had to you fools, how can I collect your cutie marks without my magic", she said glaring.

"B-But, the staff has all the magic we need", Night Glider spoke up.

"That staff is a peace of wood I found in the desert, it's my magic that makes all this possible, you all would still be living your miserable lives thinking you're better than everypony else".

"If it weren't for my magical ability, I brought you friendship, I brought you equality, I created Harmony", she yelled the last part glaring as everypony glared back.

Suddenly Spike ran up to the crowd, "Listen, cutie marks are not evil, they make you who you are and without them, you won't be able to help anypony or youselves".

"What if you wanna be a nurse, or doctor or baker, or grow vegetables".

"Can we do that without our cutie marks", a random filly ask out loud.

"You can, only if it's something you always wanted to do, hey Sugar Belle", the village baker nodded giving him her attention.

"Yes?"

"Were your muffins always nasty, or where they good before you gave up your cutie mark?", she started thinking about that.

"T-They weren't, untill Starlight came along", she frowned, everypony started talking among themselves.

"I was good at making all kinds of balloon designs, untill Starlight talked me into giving up my cutie mark", everypony continued to talk among themselves, then realised how much they miss their special talents.

"Spikes right, everypony has unique talents and gifts, and when we shared them with each other, that's how-Quiet", Starlight yelled shocking the Princess.

"You lied to us".

"We want our cutie marks back", everypony started walking towards her as the now former leader of the village looked around feeling trapped.

Then she pushed all away with a magic bubble shield before running towards her cottage, she entered it and locked the door.

"Come on everypony, let's get our cutie marks back", the village cheered before starting running towards the cave.

"Come on, let's go get our cutie marks", Rainbow said smirking.

"They're not in the vault, Starlight has them in her cottage with her in jars", the athletic colt pointed a hoof at the locked home.

After awhile with the village ponies in the cave, they were trying to break the vault glass, but couldn't, "Stand back everypony", Double Diamond then came running holding the staff and threw it.

It hit the vault causing the glass to break and freeing the cutie marks, they started flying towards their rightful owners making mare and stallions smile in joy.

Their manes and tail started to go back to normal and the same with their color scheme, then they started to head back to the village to help out the main six.

Back in the village, the colt was apologizing to his family and girlfriend for making them think that he betrayed them.

"It's ok sweetie, I forgive you", Fluttershy hugged and nuzzled her son.

"I forgive Spikey-Wikey", Rarity hugged him too, then kissed his cheek.

"I forgive you squirt", Rainbow said smiling hugging him.

"Me too Spike, I forgive you", Pinkie hugged him beaming.

"I forgive you Sugarcube", Applejack said hugging him smiling also.

"I forgive you Spike, and tell you the truth, it was pretty smart of you..to expose Starlight by gaining her trust", Twilight smiled feeling impressed.

He thanked her, then Scootaloo nuzzled him and gave him a kiss, "I forgive you too Spike", she said putting on a smile, he nuzzled her back.

"Alright, let's get our cutie marks back", then they ran towards the door and trying to break it down, after awhile they realised they can't.

Then they heard a whistle, they saw Night Glider, Sugar Belle, Party Favor and Double Diamond standing on a cliff with smirks.

"Stand back everypony", the Pegasus mare said before flying towards the door as Spike and the group backed away.

When Night Glider knocked the door down, everypony ran inside looking everywhere, the Pegasus colt checked a room and saw a bed moved out of the way revealing stairs leading to a secret tunnel.

"Over here", he called before running down the steps.

They rushed to the room catching a glimpse of the colts tail disappearing from view, "Spike wait", Fluttershy tried to stop him, then everpony followed.

After awhile the colt exited the tunnel and saw that it lead outside the village, he looked around before barely seeing Starlight running at a distance up a snowy trail and toward the snowy mountains.

He started to run after her just as his family, girlfriend, Night Glider, Party Favor, Double Diamond and Sugar Belle came out of the tunnel too.

They looked around, "Look", Scootaloo pointed a hoof at Starlight in the distance, then the unicorn stallion got an idea and remembered something.

He pulled some ballons out of nowhere and started making some binoculars out of them, then looked through them.

"She's headed for the path, if she makes it into those mountains, we'll never find her", he said with worry.

Pinkie took the balloon binoculars and looked through them, "These are amazing", she smiled.

"There's a whole network of caves up there, your cutie marks will be gone forever", Sugar Belle spoke up.

"Then let's get moving y'all", then they started running to catch up to Starlight, but all the main six could do was trot and fly slow.

"Oh come on", Rainbow said in frustration hating to be slow.

After awhile Spike, Scootaloo, Sugar Belle, Party Favor, Double Diamond and Night Glider caught up to her, Starlight looked over her shoulder at them.

"Are you willing to give up everything for these strangers", then she blast the side of the mountain making snow fall, it stopped Night Glider in her tracks covering her in it.

"We gave up everything for you, cuz we thought you were our friend", Sugar Belle told her.

As the colt was running, he jumped a few times flapping his wings, "Come on...come on", he said to himself trying to fly, but still couldn't.

With the main six trotting, "I can't believe we have to count on these other ponies to save our cutie mark", the athletic rainbow Pegasus said annoyed.

"If we haven't come here to help them, they still be living under her rule, and now it's their turn to help us", Twilight told her.

"Actually darling, it was all Spikey-Wikeys idea to expose her, so if anything he saved the village", Rarity explained to her friends smiling thinking how brave and smart the colt is.

Fluttershy could barley see her son trying to fly while running, she became concerned, "Don't you dare do anything stupid", she said to herself.

With Sugar Belle, Scootaloo, Spike, Party Favor and Double Diamond, they noticed that Starlight was crossing the bridge, then the unicorn baker grabbed some snow with her magic smirking.

"My newest recipe, snow pie", then she turned it into a pie and threw it, it hit the wagon part where it's connected to the unicorn mare breaking it and causing her to fall and roll.

The jars fell off the bridge, but as Starlight stopped them from hitting the ground and levitated them back up, Scootaloo caught up and jumped on her back.

She shook the Pegasus filly off causing her to fall off the bridge, but she opened her wings and started flying as Starlight started running again with the jars levitating behind her.

Then she turned and blasted a beam, Spike who was on the other side with her jumped out of the way, he was too close to the edge and slipped as the bridge blew up.

He was now holding on for dear life, "Spike", the athletic Pegasus filly became concerned and landing helping him up, when she did a ballon bridge was made and the three ponies were bouncing across.

"Ok that is both cool and fun", the colt said while staring at the bridge.

"You ok", Sugar Belle asked concerned as he nodded, then they continued to run after Starlight.

A minute later Double Diamond stopped when he saw something, "Whoa, these are my old skis..this is where I first meet Starlight", he placed a hoof on them.

"Maybe remember another time, she's almost to the cave", the Pegasus mare said.

Then he looked back at his old snow gear and smirked, "Feel like an air drop".

With Spike and the rest running, they can see that Starlight is almost to the cave, "You are not getting away with my familys cutie marks", he said before running faster.

He was close enough to grab her tail, so he did and pulled it, "Ow, why you little brat", she said through gritted teeth, but gasped when she heard the jars break and saw the cuties marks flying away.

Then she glared at the colt and grabbed him by the neck with her magic, by then Scootaloo, Sugar Belle, Night Glider, Double Diamond and Party Favor caught up.

"Step any closer and I'll snap his neck like a twig", they stopped and glared at her, except for a worried Scootaloo.

"Let him go Starlight", she didn't and evily smirked, she failed to see the smirk Spike had.

"You are so dead, ahhhhh mom help me, she's trying to kill me...moooooom", everypony looked at him weird, except for his girlfriend who smirked.

Suddenly a very angry Fluttershy tackled the unicorn mare inside the cave, "You don't kill my child", she punched her a couple of times before she started slamming her against the walls.

Starlight used a magic bubble to push her back outside and escaped limping, the shy mare let her and turned her attention to her son and became concerned.

"You ok, did she hurt you", she started checking him for injuries.

"I'm ok mom", she smiled as she sighed in relief, by then a shocked Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack caught up.

"I never seen you fly so fast in my life Fluttershy, well except for when Discord escaped from his stone prison", the lavender alicorn said surprised.

"That what you call a mothers instincts, I'll fly around to the other side of the world if it means to protect my little boy", the shy Pegasus mare hugged and nuzzled her son before kissing his cheek.

He blushed in embarrassment when his girlfriend giggled, "Mom, Scootaloo is watching", everypony laughed.

Suddenly they became serious, "I hope Starlight turns over a new leaf one day and see what she did was wrong", everypony nodded.

"Spike, thank you for helping us see that our cutie marks makes us who we are", Night Glider hugged the colt as he waved it off.

"We all came to this village searching for something missing in our lives, we thought Starlight have givin it to us, but now..now it was in front of us all along, it's us", Party Favor walked up to his friends hugging them as they hugged back.

"Does that mean you'll stay in the village", Twilight asked smiling.

"It's our home, I'm not going anywhere", Night Glider told them.

"This is the chance for all of us to get to know each other again for the very first time", Double Diamond spoke up.

"And I finally have a chance to bake something else besides terrible muffins", everypony nodded and laughed.

Later on everypony was back at the village and celebrating after apologizing to the main six, Scootaloo and Spike, there were streamers and balloons everywhere, along with tables with pies, cookies, and all kinds of treats on them.

"Now those are real smiles", Pinkie said beaming.

Suddenly the six mares felt something and looked at their cutie marks, they were glowing, "I'll never get use to that".

"I think it's devine", Rarity said smiling.

"Does this mean the map is calling us somewhere else", Fluttershy asked confused.

"I have a feeling it means our work here is done, even though it was all Spike here that saved everypony", the mares looked at the colt with smiles.

"You know, hopefuly when I get my cutie mark, the map will call me one day", the colt said smirking.

"I just hope it won't send you so far away and where it's so dangerous", the shy Pegasus hugged him frowning embarrassing him.

Suddenly they heard, "Attention everypony, today is a new day for the village thanks to Twilight and her friends, and if it weren't for them showing up, we wouldn't have seen the light", everypony cheered.

"And to Spike, the colt who helped exposed Starlight for who she really is", everypony cheered again and started thanking the colt making him smile.

Then a couple of fillies came out of nowhere blushing, "Thank you for helping us", they hugged him from both sides before giving him a double cheek kiss as he smiled.

Scootaloo gritted her teeth with a death glare, "Yeah yeah yeah your welcome, now back off from my boyfriend", she told them as they did.

Suddenly that gave Pinkie an idea and grinned, "Say, are any of you stallions looking for a special somepony, cuz my friend Dashie here is single and ready to mingle".

"Pinkie l swear to Celestia", the red faced rainbow Pegasus said through gritted teeth, then turned to the confused stallions chuckling nervously as the party continued.


Two days later back in Ponyville, Fluttershys smiling family was waiting at the train station, then the Friendship Express pull up and everypony started getting off.

The family saw the main six, Spike and Scootaloo getting off, "Fluttershy, Spike, welcome back", the Wonderbolt stallion gave his girlfriend a kiss and nuzzle, then his son a hug.

Posey asked, "That kinda took longer than expected, what happened?", they started telling them what happened and why it took more than a couple of day's.

After awhile they finished and the family became concerned, "So this horrible mare tried to kill him", Stormy said frowning as they nodded.

Then the two older mares hugged their grandson and started nuzzling him glad that he ok, and that they didn't lose him.

"Grandma's", he wined blushing in embarrassment as everypony laughed.

Then Pinkie turned to her rainbow Pegasus friend, "Don't worry Dashie, since I couldn't find you a boyfriend back at the village, I'll find you one here in Ponyville", then she zipped off towards the town causing her friend to groan in frustration blushing.

"Pinkie trying to find you a stallion to date, this will be both hilarious and embarrassing", Zephyr said laughing as everypony but Rainbow nodded and laughed.

PreviousChapters Next