• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Fluttershy Finds Out

The next day in the afternoon, a nervous Zephyr Breeze was training at the Wonderbolt headquarters.

He freaked out when his future brother in law called him, then calmed down, "It's just me, relax".

"Sorry, but my sister will be back in town anytime now and I'm scared", suddenly his ears perked up turning back to him, "Say, since I know she'll never hurt you..wanna talk to her for me?"

That caused the Pegasus stallion to laugh, "I love your sister...but I don't think I'll be able to calm her down when she finds out what you gave Spike".

Zephyr glared, "Come on man, we're gonna be family soon...help a future brother out".

"Can't do that, anyways nice knowing you, you were one heck of a Wonderbolt", then he flew away laughing.

The stallion glared before trying to think of a way to talk to his sister without getting murdered, then he purked up.

"What am I scared of, this is my harmless sister we are talking about here, what she's gonna do toss me through a wall for giving Spike a Playpony magazine", he chuckled before continueing practice.

Hour's later Soarin was at the cottage talking to his son in his bedroom.

He found out what he did and already told him that's it's nothing to be ashamed about and that it's what any colt his age would do going through puberty.

Spike felt less shame about it, they noticed the time, "Come on, your mother will be back any minute now", the colt nodded before him and the athletic stallion started heading out.

When they got to the train station, the said train pulled up and came to a slowed stop, "Right on time".

The doors opened and ponies started piling out, among them were Fluttershy and Rarity, "Welcome back mom, how was the Friendship problem", the colt hugged her.

She hugged and nuzzled him back, "It was ok, but it's nice to be home with my little boy", they broke it as the athletic stallion trotted up to her.

He gave her a kiss welcoming back too, "Can we talk later tonight Soarin", he was confused.

"Why..what happened?"

"Nothing, just wanna talk is all".

"Ok then", she gave him a kiss, then the family started heading home.

When they got to the cottage, "Fluttershy...welcome back sweetie", Mrs Shy hugged her daughter as the shy mare hugged back.

When they broke it, she gave her grandson a stern look, "Now that your here, I found a Playpony magazine under Spike's bed so I grounded him for two weeks", that shocked the mare and stallion.

"Looks like they found it", Soarin thought to himself.

"Mom I-You were looking at dirty magazines", the colt didn't know what to say about that when his mother gave him a stern look.

He looked down, "You should be ashamed of yourself and know better than to be looking at something like that, you're too young", he can feel her scolding him.

Then had a thought turning to her boyfriend, "Did you gave him that magazine", the stallion backed up shaking his head no.

"I didn't..in matter of fact I didn't even know he had it".

"Are you sure, don't you lie to me".

Posey stepped in, "He's telling the truth, It was Zephyr who gave him it...plus he touched himself while looking at it", that caused her daughter to become disgusted turning to her son.

"Spike that is grose...your grandmother had ever right to ground you, now if you excuse me I have a brother to give a serious talking too", then she headed out.

The stallion shrugged, "Should we plan a funeral now or later?"

After awhile with Zephyr and his fiancee, he was confident that his sister won't hurt him, suddenly they heard knocking.

"Well time to practice a funeral speech", the athletic mare said to herself as her future husband scoofed and answered the door.

There he saw his sister glaring at him, "Why did you give Spike a Playpony magazine", she said through gritted teeth as he gulped and backed up.

She followed him, "Well?"

"I-I was just doing what any uncle would do", he tried to explain.

But she wasn't having any of it, "You should be ashamed of yourself, giving him something like that", she scolded her brother.

"Is it so wrong that I wanted to bond with my nephew?"

"You can bond with him, but not like that....don't give him something like that again Zephyr", then she headed out.

He sighed, "You are so lucky that she's not the violent type", he heard his future wife say as he nodded knowing that too.

With Pinkie trying to find her athletic friend a boyfriend, "Hey Pokey", she called a blue unicorn stallion zipping over to him.

He turned to her confused, "Need something Pinkie?"

"Do you know Rainbow Dash?"

"Uh-Oh what am I saying, of course you do silly, now how do you feel about dating her even though she has a kid", she asked.

"Listen, she's cool and all but she's not my type", then he continued to his destination as the pink party pony shrugged and bounced away.

"Meh, your lost...now who should I ask next", then she noticed Thunderlane at a distance teaching his little brother a few flying tricks a beamed.

"He looks like he can keep up with Dashie", then she zipped over to him with a dust trail calling his name.

Later when it was dark, at the cottage the Pegasi couple are in their bedroom getting ready to lay down.

Then the shy mare remembered about her talk with Rarity, "Umm, Soarin".

He turned to her, "Yeah?"

"I-I know Spike won't be my little boy much longer and...", she stopped talking looking away embarrassed.

He noticed this becoming concerned, "Is something wrong?", he nuzzled her.

"I-It's something I'm embarrassed to ask you for, a-and it's not like we done it before", she whispered.

"Ask me what...listen Fluttershy, I love you with all my heart, whatever you need or want I'll give it to you, I'm here for you too", he gave her a kiss making her smile.

Then she became confident, "Soarin...I want another child".

He shrugged putting on a grin, "Time to make our son a big brother", he got close and leaned towards her, but she blocked his kiss with a hoof and glare.

"Not right not, after we get married...besides Spike might hear us", she told him.

"You got a pillow to bit down on".

She continued to glare, then he pouted and sighed, "Fine", he got in bed under the covers, the shy Pegasus did the same thing nuzzling up to her boyfriend.

"Night Soarin, love you", she gave him a kiss goodnight and they both drifted off to sleep in each others embrace.

In Canterlot with a frowning Celestia awake while her husband was asleep beside her, she was thinking about how she watched a family of three having a picnic at a park.

She was everything, a sister, ruler, wife, teacher, but not a mother, then she shook her husband, "Discord wake up".

He stired groaning, "For the last time Spike, you're not ready to master Fire Bending", that confused his wife, then she shook him harder.

"Wake up, I wanna ask you something", he then slowly woke up rubbing an eye.

"What happened?"

"Dizzy, I want a baby", he was wide awake now shocked.

"You want to start a family", she nodded.

"Can you picture us with a child, as a family", she asked.

He looked away, "Tell you the truth Tia, having a baby haven't crossed my mind since you gave me a third chance, I was just happy to be back with you".

The Princess frowned, "So you never thought about us..with a child".

He saw the hurt look she had, then looked away shaking his head no, he thought about having a baby with his wife.

Flying with his son or daughter, teaching him how to pull the greatest pranks ever or his good friend Fluttershy teacher her how to tend to animals.

He smiled realising it's time to add father to his many titles, he turned to her, "You know what, I don't mind at all starting a family with you Tia".

That caused her to perk up smiling, "Really?"

He nodded, then he smirked, "In matter of fact, we can make one right now", that caused her to giggle with bedroom eye.

She layed him down, "As long as we both do the work", then gave him a kiss, he kissed her back before they both started making out as his paws moved to her flank.

PreviousChapters Next