• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
A New Home

With a shocked Spike Twilight Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity and Pinkie, Fluttershy was smiling still waiting for an answer from the shocked colt of being offered a home.

"Y-You want me to live with you", Spike asked in shock as Fluttershy nodded smiling still.

"Yes Spike, but it's up to you and I'll understand if you say no", she told him smiling still as the colt was still in shock.

"You sure about this Fluttershy, I mean..we know his name but don't know who he is", Rainbow Dash told her friend as Spike nodded also wondering why some random pony would want to help him.

"Rainbow Dash, he's a colt with no home or family and needs somepony to watch over and take care of him", Rarity told the rainbow haired mare with a glare.

"Well, it would be nice to sleep on a bed again", Spike told them smiling, then he turned to Fluttershy.

"Your offer sounds nice Ms Fluttershy...but why are you helping me, you don't even know me", he asked confused as the Main 6 realised this and smiled at him.

"Fine, how about we tell you who we are..and you tell us who you are", Twilight told the colt smiling as he smiled and nodded, then the 6 mares sat down inside the club house and started telling Spike who they.

"Ok, I'll go first...I'm Twilight Sparkle, student of Princess Celestia and I run the Town library", Twilight told him with a smile as Rainbow Dash rolled her eye's.

"Aka, the town egghead", Rainbow told him smirking as the unicorn mare glared at her and causing Spike to snicker.

"I am Rarity, a fashion loving mare who makes her own clothes and run the Boutique in Town, I'm also a Generous pony and I have a little sister name Sweetie Belle", the fashion loving mare told him smiling.

"You have a sister", Spike asked confused as she nodded.

"I do, but she at School right now with her friends and boyfriend", she told him smiling as he nodded in understanding.

"I'm Applejack, me and my family run this here farm and sell all kinds of apple based treats and the most Honest pony you can even get to know, you should meet my lil sister and her name is Apple Bloom..but she's also at School", the country mare told the colt smiling as he frown.

"Sorry for stealing a couple of apples", Spike apologized looking away.

"It's ok Spike, I understand why you did it", she told him smiling as he looked at her smiling himself.

"I'm Fluttershy and I love taking care of animals...I'm also kinda shy and have stage fright and um...I'm afraid of heights", the kind pony told him hiding behind her mane and looking away with a blush of embarrassment.

"And I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie, but my friends call me Pinkie Pie and I love party's going to party's throwing party's being invited to party's and...baking thing like pies cakes and cupcakes and love to make other ponies smile and laugh", the pink party loving pony said with a beaming smile as he nodded.

"She can be a bit random sometimes, but you'll get use to it darling", Rarity told Spike as he nodded in understanding, then Rainbow smirked.

"And last but not least, I'm Rainbow Dash...the most fastest flying in all of Equestria and loyal too, I work as a Weather manager but my dream is to join the Wonderbolts", Rainbow Dash said with a smirk as Spikes eye's widen in shock.

"Wait...do you mean THE Wonderbolts, the most awesome badass elite stunt flyers of all time", the colt said excitedly while flapping his wings as the mares but a smirking Rainbow Dash became shocked at the language he used.

"Yup, I guessed that you seen them before", the rainbow haired mare asked smirking as he frowned looking down.

"I haven't, I always wanted to go to a show of theirs..my mom and dad promised me to take me to one on my birthday before they..", he stopped talking as he countinue to frown.

The mares gave him sad looks knowing he never got to see the Wonderbolts performe, then Fluttershy hugged him.

"How about this, on your next birthday..I'll take you to see them", the kind mare said smiling as he wasn't so sure about it.

"Why...why are you doing this when you don't even know me", Spike asked confused as Fluttershy broke the hug.

"Cause your too young to be on your own...you need somepony to watch you and to take care of you", she told him smiling as Twilight thought of something.

"How old are you Spike", the lavender mare asked out of curiosity as the colt turned to her.

"I'm Eleven, gonna be Twelve next month", he told them smiling, then Pinkie gasped and without warning she zipped out of the club house in a hurry confusing the colt.

The mares shook their heads with smiles, "don't mind her darling, she is just gonna get party supplies ready for your 12th birthday party", Rarity told him with a smile as he beamed.

"Now, tell us who you are darling", Rarity asked with a polite smile as the colt blushed a little from her beauty, then shook it away.

"My names Spike, my dream is to join the Wonderbolts and be the best stunt flyer in all of Equestria..but I don't know how to fly so I can't try to get a cutie mark in it", the colt told them looking down with a frown as the mares felt sympathy for them.

Suddenly Fluttershy gave him a hug, "don't worry Spike, you will fly one day", the kind mare told him smiling as he put on a smile himself.

"Thanks Ms Fluttershy", he said smiling as she giggled.

"Just Fluttershy Spike", she told him smiling as she broke the hug, then they thought of something with a smile.

"How about we all go to Sugarcube Corner", Twilight said in joy as everyone nodded and started walking out of the club house with smiles, especially Spike.

Hours later, they were all at Sugercube Corner eating talking and laughing with smiles as Spike was getting to know them better and the Mane 5 were doing the same thing.

He even found out that Rainbow Dash has a adopted daughter name Scootaloo who also don't know how to fly.

"These mares are really nice...it's been a long time since I felt this happy", he thought to himself smiling drinking a milkshake as he looked at the mares.

Then he saw two fillies and two colts around his age walk in the building with smiles and talking.

Rarity saw who was he looking at and smiled, "that's Sweetie Belle and her boyfriend Button Mash, Applejacks little sister Apple Bloom and her boyfriend Tender Taps", the fashion loving mare told the colt.

The two fillies saw their sisters and ran up to them smiling, "hey Rarity, who's the colt", Sweetie Belle asked confused looking at him, then Rarity gave her a stern look.

"Yeah, and why is his mane a fur a little dirty..does he hate taking showers", Apple Bloom also asked confused as Applejack gave her sister a stern look when the colt looked down with a frown.

"Apple Bloom, apologise right now", she told her lil sister with a stern look as the filly apologized to Spike with a frown.

"It's cool", Spike said smiling as Rainbow thought of something.

"Um, where's Scootaloo at", she asked confused wondering where her daughter is at and wondering why she's not with them.

"She walking around the town cause she told us that she doesn't want to be a awkward 5th wheel in my and Apple Blooms double date with our boyfriends", Sweetie Belle told the rainbow haired mare with a frown.

The filly remembered telling her friend that she doesn't mind hanging with her and Button Mash at Sugercube Corner and having a milkshake, but the filly still denied her offer.

"Maybe I can hang out with her", Spike said smiling as everypony turned to him with raised eyebrows, then Pinkie burst through the door getting the attention of everypony.

"Everypony come quick, something is happening in the Golden Oaks Library", she yelled as everypony gasped in shock.

Even Twilight since it was her home and something was probably happening to the books and hoped nothing bad happened to them.

Then everypony got up and rushed out the building and straight towards the Golden Oaks Library.

When they got there Twilight burst through the door yelling, "quick, save the books", then she started gathering as much books as she can.

Everypony noticed that nothing was wrong, but the library was decorated with party streamers balloons and a banner that read WELCOME TO PONYVILLE SPIKE.

Everypony snickered at Twilight gathering books, then the lavender unicorn realised nothing was happening inside the library and noticed the party streamers balloons and banner.

Then she glared at her giggling pink friend, "Pinkie", she said with a glare and embarrassed that she was panicking over nothing.

"What", Pinkie said with a casual smile as everypony walked inside realising it's a Pinkie party, when it was getting dark everypony was partying and mingling.

Some ponies were talking to Spike as they found out he's an homeless orphan, they hugged him and said that they were sorry for his lost of his parents, they even understood why he doesn't want to live in a orphanage.

The colt had a smile as he realised the ponies here ain't like the ones in Canterlot, "everypony is so nice and friendly", he said to himself smiling.

Then he saw a orange Pegasus filly that was around his age with a messy reddish purple mane and tail.

He walked up to her with a smile, "hey, ain't you enjoying the party", he asked smiling as he sat down next to her.

"No, not really", she told him with a frown as she was watching her friends dance with their boyfriends with smiles as Vinyl played music on her turn table.

The colt noticed her tone and frown, "hey, what's wrong", he asked concerned looking at her as she sighed looking down all of a sudden.

"Nothing, it's just that...it sucks being alone knowing your friends have boyfriends", she told him frowning sitting down, there was an awkward silence between them.

"My names Spike", he introduced himself putting on a smile.

"Names Scootaloo", the filly introduced herself putting on a smile also as they hoof bumped, then Spike recognised the name.

"Wait, your Scootaloo...your mom told me about you", Spike told her with a beaming smile as the filly became confused wondering how he knows her mom and hoped her mother didn't say anything embarrassing about her.

"Really, what she say", Scootaloo asked out of curiosity.

"She told me that you don't know how to fly and that you don't have your cutie mark yet, and that your dream is to be a Wonderbolt", he said smiling as the filly pouted, she was thinking of having a talk with her mom.

"Yeah, I don't know how to fly and I don't have a cutie mark yet", she said frowning as the colt chuckled.

"Don't worry, you ain't the only one...I-I don't know how to fly eather and I don't have my cutie mark yet", he told her looking at his small wings as she smiled.

"Heh, I guess I ain't the only one", she told him as he nodded smiling, then they started talking and having a conversation with smiles, Spike told her that his dream is to be the best stunt flyer of all of Equestria.

Rainbow saw her daughter talking to Spike with a smile as she grinned, "atta girl Scoots", she said to herself knowing they have a lot in common and it will be a matter of time before Scootaloo starts to get close to him and won't feel so lonely.

With Fluttershy talking to Mayor Mare about Spike, the Mayor gasped in shock that Spike is an homeless orphan that lost his parents to Timber Wolves last year, "the poor dear..has he ever tried living in a orphanage", the Mayor asked out of curiosity as Fluttershy shook her head no.

"He told me and my friends that he doesn't want to live in a orphanage, he was even traveling", the kind pony told her with a frown, she really want to help Spike and be there for him so he won't feel alone no more.

"I offered him to live with me but..he still hasn't told me yes or no", Fluttershy told her again frowning as Mayor Mare smiled.

"Well, if he decided to stay with you..then come to town square to fill out the paper's", she told the kind pony with a smile confusing her.

"Um, what paper's", Fluttershy asked confused.

"The paper's proving that he's living with you and that your gonna be his legal guardian", the Mayor pony told her smiling as Fluttershy thought about it, she knows that Spike needs somepony to be there for him and to watch over him, then she nodded in agreement.

When it was dark, the party was over and everypony started leaving the tree library with smiles and tired, Rainbow was grinning while waiting for her daughter to finish saying bye to Spike.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then", she asked with a smile as he nodded with a smile of his own, then the filly ran up to her grinning mother and jumped on her back so they can go home.

"About time, were you asking him out", Rainbow asked her daughter grinning as she started flying home, Scootaloo blushed with wide eyes.

"Mom", Scootaloo wined like a little filly with a blush as Rainbow Dash giggled with a smirk and continued to fly home.

With Spike Fluttershy and Twilight, the colt had a smile across his muzzle, "the party was actually pretty cool, everypony was nice and friendly", he told them smiling as Fluttershy looked down at him with a smile.

"So your gonna stay right", she asked as he nodded smiling, he decided to stay in Ponyville and make it his home.

"Fluttershy, about your offer of me living with you...yes", he told her as she hugged him smiling.

"That's great Spike, and since your gonna be living with me...tomorrow morning, your gonna have to start School, that is if you want too", she told him smiling as he nodded in understanding.

"Sure, I don't mind going to school..heck maybe I'll see Scootaloo there and make some friends", he told her smiling as Twilight and Fluttershy giggled with smirks remembering how he was dancing with Scootaloo earlier.

After saying bye to Twilight, they started walking home with smiles as Spike couldn't believe he's gonna have a home again and sleep in a nice warm clean bed with his own room.

They reached it as Spike saw that it was a two story cottage, they walked inside as Fluttershy turned the lights on and started walking upstairs so she can show him his new room.

She showed him were her room was at and where the bathroom was at incase he wanted to take a shower or use the restroom.

She opened the second door on the right and Spike walked in the room looking around with a smile.

"This was the guest room, but now it's your room", she told him as he just smiled and put a hoof on his new bed.

"I'm gonna get dinner started, if there's anything you need Spike..just let me know ok", she told him as she walked up to him and nuzzled him, then broke it and walked out the room and down the stairs with a smile.

Spike walked out of the bedroom and straight to the bathroom for a much needed shower, "she will never replace my real mom...but it would be nice to have one again", he said to himself smiling.

PreviousChapters Next