• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Leaving Ponyville

The next morning, Spike was eating breakfast with his mom as they were talking with smiles and waiting for Scootaloo to show up so he can walk to school with her.

"Oh and Spike...in two weeks we are going to the Crystal Empire", Fluttershy told her son smiling as he smiled.

"That's great mom, but for what", Spike asked confused while eating.

"So me and my friends can convince the games inspector to chose the Crystal Empire to host the Equestria Games", she explained to him smiling as he nodded in understanding.

Then he thought of something, "hey mom...do I have an aunt or uncle or grandparents", he asked out of curiosity as she nodded with a smile.

"You do Spike, you have a grandpa grandma and uncle...but don't worry, I'll take you to see them one day", she told him smiling as he smiled, he couldn't wait to see who his uncle and grandparents are.

After awhile, they noticed that Scootaloo did show up as Spike was confused, he didn't wanna be late for School so he grabbed his saddle bag putting in on and walked out the cottage.

"Bye mom, love you", he said smiling giving her a hug and nuzzle with a smile, she hugged and nuzzled him back smiling.

"Bye Spike, love you too and be safe going to school", she told him after they broke the hug, then he started running off to school as she watched him with a smile.

After awhile, Spike made it to school and saw that his friends weren't outside waiting for him which confused him more, but he shrugged it off and walked inside the school house.

The bell rang as he walked inside his class, he smiled when he saw Scootaloo but became confused when he saw the death glare she was giving Twist like she took something from her.

He walked up to his desk putting his saddle bag down next to it, "hey Scootaloo, ready to hang out after School", he asked smiling, but frowned when she ignored him.

He turned to his friends and saw the glares they were giving him, he was confused as to why his friends were angry with him, but he decided to wait till recess to talk to them.

Later on, it was recess and Spike walked out of the building and started looking for his friends, he found them comforting a sadden Scootaloo and ran to them.

"What do you what", Scootaloo asked with a glare as his friends glared at him also.

"Why are you acting this way Scootaloo", he asked back confused yet eager to know why she's mad at him.

"Cause you lied to me Spike, I....I thought you liked me", she told him in a hurt voice as his eye's widen.

"I do like you Scootaloo", he told her trying to get close to her, but her friends stopped him by getting in front of her.

"Go hang out with somepony else Spike, we are no longer friends cause you broke Scootaloo's heart", Button to him with a glare as the rest of Crusaders nodded with glares.

"Come on guys, don't do this", Spike told them not wanting to lose the only friends he hase, they continued to glare at him and he decided to walk away with his head down.

Diamond Tiara saw this and smirked as she trotted up to him, "hey their cutie, now that your no longer friends with those losers...wanna grab a milkshake after School", she said in a flirty voice and nuzzling him.

"Diamond, I'm not in the mood to deal with you...please leave me alone", he told her not even looking at her as she stopped and glared through gritted teeth getting frustrated that he keeps rejecting her.

"You know what, I'm done trying to get you to be my boyfriend", she told him glaring as he turned to her with a fake hurt look.

"Oh no, the spoiled rich brat of the School is gonna leave me alone and stop flirting with me, whatever should I do", he said said in a fake panicking voice before smirking as he heard fillies and colts laughing.

Diamond glared at him, then smirked, "at least I'm not a flightless burden", she told him as his eye's widen in shock, yet anger.

"What did you just say", he asked in shock yet anger that somepony would call him that as she walked up to his face smirking still.

"You heard me, you are nothing more then a flightless talentless burden that will never get to be a Wonderbolt", she told him smirking with a glare as he glared back.

"Shut up Diamond", he said through gritted teeth and a death glare, but she still didn't listen.

"Heck, your mommy will probably kick you out cause she wouldn't want a flightless burden like you for a son", she said again before laughing, but was knocked to the ground by Spike.

"Shut up", he yelled in rage glaring down at her as colts and fillies stared in shock, Diamond saw that she hit a nerve when she can barely see tear's in his eye's, yet anger.

Later after School, Spike was sitting down on a chair as Fluttershy and Cheerilee were giving him disappointed glares, "explain yourself mister, why would you put your hooves on a girl like that", he heard his mom say.

The colt was too angry to answer her, "Spike, you have after School detention for four day's", Cheerilee told him as she took the detention slip out of her desk for Fluttershy to sign.

"And your grounded for those four day's also, you should know better then to hit girls", Fluttershy told her son with a disappointing glare, then grabbed the pencil with her mouth and started signing the slip.

Later when it was dark, Spike was in his room sleeping as he was moving his head a lot since he was having a nightmare.

In his nightmare, it was day time as he was looking at Fluttershy with a hurt look and had his saddle bag on, "m-mom..please don't kick me out", he begged as she glared at him.

"You are a flightless burden, I want you gone and out of my house", she told him glaring as he felt tear's in his eyes.

"I-I'll learn how to fly, just give me time mom", he told her as she shook her head no and pointed a hoof towards the open door.

"No Spike, and from here on out....you are no longer my son", she told him as the colts eyes widen with even more tear's not seeing a dark blue alicorn watching him with a sad look.

"M-Mom please...your the only family I have", he said in a choked up hurt voice as she glared at him again, the night Princess eyes widen in shock at that.

"I'm not your mother, and I don't want a flightless burden like you for a son", she told him with a glare as the colt ran out the cottage in tear's, but bumped into somepony and looked up.

"S-Soarin...Spitfire and Fleetfoot", he said in shock as he noticed the glares they had while looking down at him.

"You don't deserve to look up to us, you don't deserve to see us as your idols", Spitfire told him glaring in disgust as the colt felt more tears in his eyes.

"You will never be one of us, and deserve to remain flightless and cutie markless", Fleetfoot told him glaring, then walked away with Spitfire and Soarin as he looked down in tear's.

Then looked up when he felt Soarin reach into his saddle bag and took back the goggles he gave him, the colts eyes widen.

"You don't deserve to wear these, I should have never gave you them in the first place", he told him glaring before walking away.

Then Spike woke in bed and in tear's looking around and saw that it was night time still, "there right...a flightless burden like me don't deserve to be a Wonderbolt in the future", he said to himself looking down with a frown.

Then he thought of what Fluttershy told him in his nightmare and let more tears fall, he sniffed a few times knowing they are right.

"I don't deserve to be her son", he said to himself as he got up putting his saddle bag on and decided that he should leave Ponyville and never come back.

He took a piece of paper out and placed it on the dresser, then he grabbed a pencil with his mouth and started writing on it, when he was done he fold it and grabbed it and walked out his bedroom.

He walked in Fluttershys room where she was sleeping with a smile, he walked up to her dresser and place the note on top of it and his Wonderbolt goggles, then he turned to her frowning as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I love you mom", he wispered before kissing her cheek causing her to stir, then he walked out the bedroom and downstairs, he placed a hoof on the door before looking back one last time.

Then he walked out closing the door and started walking towards Ponyville train station while looking down, he realised he doesn't deserve nothing.

After awhile, he made it to Ponyville train station and decided to catch the last train of the night and walked up to the ticket booth.

"One ticket to Canterlot", the colt said in a depressing voice as he took the bits out of his saddle bag and put it on the counter.

The ticket booth stallion was confused as to why a colt was by himself at night buying a train ticket, he felt that something was wrong but shrugged and still gave him the train ticket.


The next morning, Fluttershy woke up with a smile and yawned, she got out of bed stretching and saw Spikes goggles on top of a note and grabbed the note confused.

"Mom, don't read it untill your friends are with you", it read as she was more confused now, but for some reason the note scared her.

She walked out her bedroom and to her sons room, only to find that he wasn't there, "maybe he went to school early", she told herself putting on a smile.

After awhile, the Mane 6 were at the Golden Oaks Library confused as to why Fluttershy wanted to talk to them.

"Girls, Spike left me this note and it said to not to read it untill your all with me", the kind pony told them as she held the note with her wing and everypony was looking at it.

Then she opened it and started reading it, "dear mom Fluttershy, by the time you read this I'll be long gone...a flightless burden like me don't deserve to be your son-", Fluttershy stopped reading it and dropped the paper with wide eyes.

"He left...my little boy left", she said to herself feeling tear's in her eyes as Twilight grabbed the note with her magic and read it herself.

"I'm never gonna learn how to fly and get my cutie mark and be a Wonderbolt, I don't wanna be a burden to you so I left Ponyville, but no matter where I go..your always be my mother..Applejack Rarity Twilight Rainbow Dash and Pinkie..you five mares will always be my aunties to me", she read as she got choked up feeling tear's in her eyes along with the rest of the mares.

"Spikey-Wikey saw me as his auntie", Rarity said to herself as a few tear's fell from her eye's, she felt like she lost a family member and wanted him back in her arms.

"good bye mom and aunties, I love you all...ps tell Scootaloo that I'm sorry for whatever she's mad at me about..and that I love her", Twilight read the last of it before dropping it.

Fluttershy was in tear's cause her only son felt like a burden, she wanted him back so she can tell him that he's not a burden to her and to hold him.

"We have to find him now, there's a schedule for heavy rain today", Rainbow told him wriping her tear's away with her wings.

"I'll sent a letter to Princess Celestia to see if she can have her guards to search for him before the rain hits", Twilight told them wriping her tears, she levitated a scroll and quill to herself and started writing.

Fluttershy got up as she realised how he acted yesterday after School, "somepony told him something", she said to herself standing up and walked out the library confusing everypony.

"Are you saying that somepony told Spike that he was a burden to you", Pinkie asked in shock with her deflated mane and tail.

"Where are you going Fluttershy", Rainbow asked confused.

"To find my son and find out who told him that he was a burden to me", she said to herself with a teary eyed glare, then she spread her wings and took to the cloudy sky.

PreviousChapters Next