• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Start Of A Close Friendship

With Spike slowly waking up with a smile, he looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw it was 7:00 and jumped out of bed yawning.

Almost a month has passed and the colt already became friends with Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Apple Bloom Button Mash and Tender Taps who already got their cutie marks days ago, but the three fillies didn't.

Spike fixed his bed as he heard Fluttershy knock on the door, "Spike, time to get up so you can eat breakfast and go to school", he heard her say before walking downstair.

When he was done fixing his bed, he grabbed his custom made saddle bag that had a Wonderbolts symbol on both sides and was next to his bed, he looked around the room with a smile.

"I hope Fluttershy don't mind, but I wanna decorate my room", he said to himself with a smile, but it sounded muffled since he had his saddle bag in his mouth.

With Fluttershy cooking breakfast, she had a smile on her face cause tomorrow is Spikes 12th birthday and thanks to a certain friend and Wonderbolt, she got him front row tickets and backstage passes to the Wonderbolts show.

She was growing closer to the colt and him with her, she was always there for him for the passed month and she kind of feels like a mother to him, he even help's her with her animals.

Spike came downstairs with a huge smile and put his saddle bag on the couch, he walked in the kitchen and up to table when Fluttershy was done cooking.

"Morning Spike, you seem extra happy today", the kind pony told him with a giggle.

"Of course I am Fluttershy, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to see the Wonderbolts for the first time...plus I'm one step closer to being a teenager", he told her smirking as she shook her head smiling as she served him and herself breakfast.

"True that your one step closer to being a teenager, but your still a child Spike", she told him as he scratched the back of his head with a nervous chuckle remembering what he told Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, then he started eating.

"Now, is there something going on between you and Scootaloo", the kind pony asked smirking as the colt eye's widen with a blush.

"Nothing is going on between us Fluttershy, sure me and Scootaloo hang out a lot and sometimes we forget that she has a crusaders meeting and we have a lot in common...but there's nothing going on between us", he told her blushing still as he ate, he can hear his guardian giggling as she also ate.

"Spike, tomorrow on your birthday..I'm gonna have two presents for you ok", she told him smiling and hoping he won't be mad about the second present.

With Twilight awake and eating breakfast, for the past couple of days she's been doing research and trying to figure out who Spikes parents are and how he lost them to Timber Wolves last year.

"Hmm, how did Spike know he lost his parents to Timber Wolves last year without living in Ponyville", she said to himself thinking while eating.

After awhile, she was done eating and decided to look up when was the last death that was reported in the Everfree Forest, she walked out the library locking it up and started walking towards the Town Hall.

With Scootaloo being dropped off at Fluttershys by her smirking mother, "you sure there's nothing going on between you and Spike", Rainbow asked her daughter as the filly blush with a groan.

"Mom, for the last time..me and Spike are just friends and nothing more, sure he's cool and fun to hang out with and defends me from Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but we are not secretly a couple", Scootaloo told her mother with a blush and glare as Rainbow giggled with a smirk.

The door opened and Spike stood there with a smile and his saddle bag on his back, the filly stared at him for awhile as her mother snickered.

"Hi Scoots, ready for School", the colt asked with a smile that made her blush a little.

"Yeah, come on Spike", she told him smiling, but before they can run off Fluttershy stopped him and gave him a hug smiling.

"Bye Spike, see you after School", she told him giving him a little nuzzle as he smiled hugging her back, then they broke it as him and Scootaloo took off running towards the school house.

When it was just Rainbow and Fluttershy, the rainbow haired mare turned to her friend with a smile, "so how's it feel", she asked smiling as the kind pony turned to her confused.

"How's what feel", Fluttershy asked confused.

"You know..being a mom", Rainbow told her as the kind pony looked away.

"I-It feels nice Rainbow, like he's actually my foal cause I always been there for him and he helps me with my animals sometimes", Fluttershy told her smiling.

She wants to be there for Spike and take care of him and make sure he has a good future and achieve his dream, she wants to be somepony he needs.

"Rainbow, can you help me with my animals while we talk", Fluttershy asked her friend as she nodded, then they flew to the side of the house and started feeding or tending to the animals.

With the Crusaders waiting for Spike and Scootaloo in front of the School house, suddenly Button groaned, "what's taking them so long", he asked with a glare as Sweetie Belle giggled with a smirk.

"Probably secretly kissing before they show up to school", she told them as they giggled or chuckled with smirks nodding.

They know that Scootaloo is slowly falling for Spike cause sometimes she shows up to a Crusaders meeting late saying she forgot there was a meeting cause she was hanging out with the colt.

Suddenly, they saw them running towards the school as they waved, after awhile they made it with smiles.

"What took you two so long", Tender asked smirking as the rest of the Crusaders smirked at them.

"I wanted to check if Spike was ready", Scootaloo told them smiling as the colt nodded with a smile.

"Sure, maybe you wanted to be alone for a few seconds with each other", Apple Bloom told them giggling as they blushed with wide eye's.

Spike and Scootaloo took a small glance at each other then quickly looked away blushing more as their friends were smirking at them.

Then they heard the school rang, "c-come on, let's get to class before we're late", Scootaloo told them shaking the blush away as they ran inside the school house.

Hour's later with Twilight in the town hall, she was looking at a death report with a sad shocked look, "two Pegasi under the names Barb and Thorn were last seen alive going into the Everfree Forest last year of Monday September 30 2012, a search and rescue team was sent in to look for them, but all they found was a trail of blood", she read it.

"So Spike is an orphan and alone", she said to herself in shock as she felt bad for the poor colt, she knows she's lucky to have her parents and glad that Fluttershy took him in.

She put it away and decided to look for her friends so they can talk about it, "Spike, I promise you that me and my friends will be protect you and be there for you always, especially Fluttershy", she said to herself putting on a smile.

Later after School, the Crusaders and Spike walked out of the School house with smiles and talking, "I hope you guys can show up for my birthday tomorrow", he told them with smiles.

"Don't worry Spike, we'll be there tomorrow..especially Scootaloo", Tender told him smirking as Spike and Scootaloo blushed and glared at there friends.

"We are not secretly a couple", they said in union, then took a small glance at each other and quickly looked away with nervous chuckles, the Crusaders giggled or chuckled at them knowing they kinda like each other.

Then Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walked up to them with smiles, "good, cause a ugly filly like you don't deserve a cute colt like Spike", the rich filly told Scootaloo with a smirk as the Crusaders and Spike glared at her.

"Want do you want Diamond", Spike asked glaring as she smiled at him.

"Just wondering if you like to hang out today with a beautiful filly like me instead of this ugly filly, maybe grab a milkshake at Surgarcube Corner and share it like a couple", she told him getting close to him while batting her eye lashes at him with a flirty smile.

"Please, I rather share a milkshake with Scootaloo..and don't call her ugly cause she's not", Spike told her glaring not seeing the blush and smile on Scootaloos face.

"I wouldn't mind sharing a milkshake with Spike...why did I say that", she thought to herself with a even redder blush, but shook it away glaring a Diamond and Silver.

"Why do you like hanging out with her so much...she's a flightless loser with no cutie mark", Diamond told him with a glare and stomping a hoof causing Spike eye's to widen, then glare at her as he walked up to her.

"I like hanging out with her cause we both know what it's like to not learn how to fly, we have the same dream in life of being Wonderbolts...plus she's more cool fun and cuter then you'll ever be", he told her glaring with a smirk, then Diamond groan in frustration and stomped away that she failed again to get Spike to be her's.

Then Spikes face fell as he realised what he said about Scootaloo, he turned to her and saw the shocked blush on her face and the smirks or grins on his friends.

"Uhh, I can explain", he told the filly with a blush and a nervous smile and scratching the back of his head with a hoof.

Then the athletic filly smiled, "it's ok Spike, and thanks for standing up for me", she told him smiling with a blush as he smiled.

"Anytime Scootaloo", told her with a smile that made her blush more and look away.

Then Apple Bloom thought of something, "hey Spike, how you like to become an honoral cutie mark crusader", she asked with a smirk and giggle as Scootaloo beamed at the thought of him joining the club.

"Sure, I'll join the club", he told her smiling as they nodded.

"Ok then, let's go to the club house so we can do an induction ceremony and get you a cape afterwards", Sweetie Belle told him as they nodded and started walking towards Sweet Apple Acres.

With the Main 6 at Fluttershys house drinking tea, they were shocked to hear that it was true Spikes parents were eating by Timber Wolves.

"Poor Spikey-Wikey, he must of been hurt when he heard about that", Rarity told them as they nodded feeling bad for Spike, especially Applejack knowing what it's like to lose parents.

"Girls, I guess I should tell you something that I'm planning to do tomorrow as a surprise present for Spike", Fluttershy told them putting on a small smile as they put the tea cups down and listened.

"What ever it is darling, I'm sure Spike will appreciate it", Rarity told her smiling as the mares nodded with smiles.

"Well, I hope he won't hate me for it but..tomorrow after I take him to see the Wonderbolts and after the party, I'm gonna ask Mayor Mare for some adoption papers", Fluttershy told them smiling as her friends just stared at her in shock, they were wondering if Spike will accept being adopted by Fluttershy.

PreviousChapters Next