• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Captured

The next morning Spike and his friends were walking out of the school house since it was out for today.

"Don't worry, you'll fly one day", the athletic Pegasus filly said nuzzling her boyfriend under his chin as he smiled and thanked her nuzzling her back before giving her a kiss.

"So what cutie marks you girls wanna try getting", Apple Bloom asked the two fillies smiling since Button Mash and Tender Taps don't have to try no more.

"We can try water skieing", Scootaloo said beaming while flapping her wings.

"We already tried that remember", that caused her to stopped and remembered they did.

"Hmm, what about exploring", that got them thinking and nodded knowing they haven't try that yet.

"Sounds like a great idea, there's a cave a mile away from town that we can explore and check out", they nodded again.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Cave Explores, Yay", they cheered doing a three way high hoof.

"Exploring a cave does sound cool, so we'll go with you girls to see, plus to make sure nothing bad happens to you's", Tender told them as the two other colts nodded, the fillies blushed giving their boyfriends a kiss and nuzzle smiling.

"My knight is shining armor", Sweetie Belle said as she continued to nuzzle her boyfriend as he nuzzled her back with a smirk.

"Come on, let's get our homework done so we can leave", they nodded and started going their own ways.

A half hour later, they were walking out of town, "Ok so where this cave at Tender", Apple Bloom asked.

"I heard it's on the left side of town", they nodded and started running off following a trail they belive leads to it.

An hour later they were walking around unaware that they were in another creatures territory, "It should be around here somewhere", the tap dancing colt said confused.

Suddenly they saw the cave and ran towards it, when they reached it they stopped at the entrance, "You ready", the gang nodded, then they started walking in.

As they walked deeper and deeper, they were starting to notice light coming from wall mounted lanterns, then came across old cell like prisons and several tunnels.

"Uh which way we go?"

The gang started looking at the tunnel, "Left", the guy's nodded in agreement.

"I say we go right", Scootaloo told them as the girls nodded.

Their boyfriends glared, "Left".

The girls glared back, "Right", then they started arguing of which way they should go.

After awhile, the athletic Pegasus filly smirked and started nuzzling her body against Spikes who was confused getting a winger, then nuzzled her body under his chin and topped it off with a kiss.

"....We go right", she giggled and couldn't believe that worked.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle put a little charm on their boyfriends too and got them to break and agree to go right.

As they started walking through the tunnel on the right, they were unaware of three creatures following them.

Suddenly the unicorn filly felt a large hand around her body and mouth and pulled her away before she can scream, her friends and boyfriend never noticed.

A minute later they noticed something was wrong, they stopped and started looking around realising that Sweetie Belle was missing.

"Sweetie Belle", Button called out becoming concerned.

They heard her scream in another tunnel and started running towards it, "Sweetie Belle where are you", the gamer called out to her.

As the Crusaders were running, they came across more tunnels and realised the cave is like a maze, then suddenly Button got snatched away without his friends noticing.

When they finally noticed he was missing, they started to become scared realising that somepony or something is hunting them down now.

"We need to get out of here and head back to town and let them know what happened", Apple Bloom told her friends as they nodded.

Then they started running down a random tunnel willing to escape, as they were running the poor country filly got picked off making her scream.

Everypony caught a glimpse of it jumping through a hole, it looked like a tall dog like creature with a red vest and black collar.

Then Tender Taps got snatched up causing the remaining two to become even more scared.

"We never should have come here", Scootaloo said with tears in her eyes as her boyfriend nodded.

Spike and his girlfriend started running, suddenly she got snatched up too, "Scootaloo", he was alone now looking everywhere, then he continued to run.

He turned and saw light at the end of the tunnel, he continued to run and run as he can hear the dog creature chasing him.

"You're not going anywhere little pony", he heard the voice behind him, it sounded really scratchy and also was a he.

He made it out of the cave, he jumped flapping his wings, "Come on, if I would have learned how to fly now would be the perfect time", he said to himself.

Then he got grabbed and pulled in the cave, he tried to fight them off, but the dog creature was too strong, "Let me go", he said struggling.

Five minutes later he was placed in a large room where his friends were at, he noticed that there were dog like creatures standing around dressed like guards with spears.

He saw his girlfriend and ran up to her, "I'm so glad you're ok", he nuzzled her as she nuzzled him back giving him a kiss.

"Where are we?"

"Your in Diamond Dog territory, and you little ponies belong to us now", they heard a scratchy voice.

Then three of the dog creatures stepped out of the shadows, the first one was small and wearing a grey vest, but still taller then the three colts and fillies.

The second one was wearing a red vest, and was as tall as the other Diamond Dogs, and the third was wearing a grey vest like the small one.

"Let us go", Button said glaring while Sweetie Belle was behind him.

"No, you belong to us now little ponies, now dig", that confused the kid's.

"Dig what?"

"There are gems here, and you have one job to do, and that is dig".

"How?"

Suddenly the creatures threw six pick axes in front of them, "Use these, now dig and find gems", they pointed at the wall and ground.

"Please let us go", Sweetie Belle spoke up scared.

"You are not going anywhere, you are to stay here and dig up gems forever", then the three started laughing cruelly.

Spike just chuckled, "You three are so gonna get it when my mom finds us", then he grabbed an axe and started digging, and the same with his friends and girlfriend.

Hour's later when it was dark, a concerned Fluttershy and Soarin were looking for their son outside of town and calling his name.

When they started looking for him, they got word that him and his friends were talking about a cave and getting there cutie marks, which made them more concerned.

The rest of the family minus Spitfire was looking for him, and they are just as worried as Fluttershy and Soarin, Tender Taps parents and the same with Buttons were worried about there sons.

The rest of the main six were looking outside of town too, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash were worried about their little sisters and daughter.

"Apple Bloom, where are you girl", the country mare called out in another place.

With the fashion unicorn, "Sweetie Belle darling, it's your sister Rarity...please answer me and let me know that you're ok", she called out extremely worried.

With the former elderly Wonderbolt flying around in another area, "Spike deary, it's grandma Stormy, where are you", she called out extremely worried about her only grandson.

Hour's later it was getting late so they stopped for now and decided to search some more in the morning, Fluttershy was scared for her son.

She was fighting thoughts away of finding her only child dead somewhere, when they where home, Soarin saw the scared look his girlfriend had.

"I want him home Soarin, I want him safe in my arms", she said before a couple of tears fell from her eyes.

"I know, me too..but we'll gonna find him and his friends ok, don't worry", he gave her a kiss and nuzzle, then headed to the kitchen to get dinner started.

He was worried, and most importantly he was scared that he might fail as a stallion, and worst of all fail as a father if something bad happened to his only son.

With Zephyr walking in his home, Spitfire walked up to him, "Did you guys find him and his friends?"

The stallion looked down sighing and shaking his head, "No, we would have searched the caves but they are too dark, so we are gonna search them first thing tomorrow".

She nodded in understanding, soon after they ate dinner they decided to head to bed.

As they were laying down next to each other, "Hey Zeph, do you think that they're being held captive against their will?"

He turned to her confused, "Being held captive?"

She nodded, "Like somepony has him and his friends against there will, like hostages".

"Well if somepony does happened to have him and his friends held hostage, then may Celestia have mercy on their soul when Fluttershy finds out", the Wonderbolt stallion told her as she nodded.

PreviousChapters Next