• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Going To Starlights Village

With the Pegasus colt, he was trotting around until he saw Button Mash with Sweetie Belle, he ran up to them calling, "Button Mash, ai was looking for you".

They turned and smiled, "Sup Spike, did you say you were looking for me", the athletic colt nodded.

"I want to show you and Tender Taps something that my uncle gave me", he said smirking, but the gamer became confused.

Suddenly the unicorn filly became curious and asked, "What did he give you Spike?"

He looked away scratching the back of his head with a hoof, "A-A magazine, but it's for colts", she nodded in understanding.

"Oh, ok then..I'm gonna look for the girls, bye Button, love you", she gave her boyfriend a kiss and started walking away to look for Scootaloo and Apple Bloom.

"Come on, let's go look for Tender", the gamer nodded and the two colts took off running.

At the Wonderbolts headquarters, the Wonderbolts finished practicing and was in the lockers, "Hey Zephyr, heard that you gave Spike his first Playpony magazine".

The Pegasus stallion closed the locker nodding with a smirk, "Yup, he even liked it too", they both started laughing.

After awhile, "So, you ever had your first Playpony when you were Spikes age", the athletic Pegasus nodded smirking.

"Oh yeah, but only for a few days cuz my mom found it and grounded me for two whole weeks, then threw my dad on the couch for a whole mouth when she found out he gave it to me", Soarin explained.

"Heck, she even told my dad that he won't be riding or touching this mare for a whole year, first time ever heard him pleading for forgiveness and cry afterwards when she didn't".

Zephyr just shook his head, "Man, I hope I never get couched".

His future brother in law nodded, "You and me both", then they continued to talk and such.

Back with the two colts, they found Tender Taps practicing his tap dancing skills, "Hey Tender, wanna see something cool".

The colt stopped and became curious, "Sure, what is it?"

The athletic colt smirked, "You'll see when we get to my house", he became interested and nodded, then the three started running towards the cottage.

After awhile Spike was in his room with his two friends, "You guy's ready", they nodded.

Then the colt lifted his mattress up and pulled out his Playpony magazine out with his teeth, he gently put the bed down and placed the dirty magazine on it.

"What is that", Button asked in shocked.

"It's a Playpony magazine, my uncle gave me it, look", then he grabbed it opening it and started showing them the pictures.

The gamer and tap dancing colt's were shocked, then couldn't help but grin at the seductive mares on the pages.

After awhile, the athletic colt started to panic when he heard from downstairs, "Spike, are you home, I need to talk to you", he quickly closed the magazine and placed it back under the mattress.

The three colts walked out the room to see the shy Pegasus walking upstairs, "There you are, I was looking for you", she said smiling.

"What is it you need mom", the colt asked out of curiosity with a smile.

"Me and my friends have been summoned to another town at the edge of Equestria, do you wanna come?"

Her son beamed, "Of course I do, I don't mind going somewhere I never been before..wait is Scootaloo going too?"

His mother nodded, "Rainbow is bringing her".

"Then I'll go".

"Great, get ready cuz we are leaving in a hour", he nodded as he ran back in his room to pack his saddle bag.

Soon they were at the train station with saddle bags, their families were seeing them off since Mrs Shy was gonna look after her daughter's cottage and animals.

Soarin hugged his girlfriend and son, "Stay safe ok, don't wanna lose you both", he gave the shy mare a kiss and colt a light noogie.

"We'll be back in a couple of day's", she told him smiling.

Then Posey pulled her grandson in for a hug and nuzzle frowning, "Stay out of danger ok, don't wanna lose my wonderful adorable grandchild", she kissed his cheek.

He blushed in embarrassment, "Grandma, not in front of my girlfriend", he wined like a little colt as Scootaloo giggled smiling at her embarrassed boyfriend.

The older mare broke the hug just as the train pulled up, "Bye Soarin, love you", the shy Pegasus gave her boyfriend a kiss.

"Love you too Fluttershy, stay safe", then the Main 6, Scootaloo and Spike aboarded the train, everypony waved goodbye from the windows.

"Bye dad", the colt called out smiling and waving just as the train started to move forward.

When it was at a distance, the stallion thought to himself, "Hmm, this will be the perfect opportunity to secretly buy an engagement ring".

With the Main 6, Spike and Scootaloo on the train, "So how long till we get there Twilight", the colt asked out of curiosity.

The alicorn mare looked up thinking, "Hmm, from how far the town is..I say by tomorrow morning".

"So, what does everypony wants to do till then", Rainbow Dash asked looking around at her friends.

Suddenly the pink party pony smirked, "I know, let's talk about when is Scootaloo gonna have a dad", that caused the rainbow Pegasus to blush in shock while her friends and daughter turned to her with smirks.

"Yeah mom, I mean I wouldn't mind having a father...maybe a baby brother or sister too-Ok we are not talking about this", the rainbow Pegasus cut her daughter off blushing more.

The group started talking, but mostly about Rainbow Dash dating and Scootaloo telling her why she would like to have a dad as it started to become an embarrassing train ride for the rainbow Pegasus.


The next morning, Spike and Scootaloo slowly woke up in one of the beds inside one of the train bedrooms, the filly looked up at him.

"Morning Spike", she gave him a morning kiss.

He smirked, "You know, I'm getting use to waking up in bed with you", he told her as she giggled.

Then she mounted him as they started making out, after awhile of kissing, they heard the door opened and a gasp, "What are you two doing", the shy mare gave them scolding looks, especially her son.

The filly quickly got off him, the young couple were gonna explain themselves when a beaming Pinkie Pie appeared upside down somehow out of nowhere.

"You see, don't you wanna be in bed like that with a stallion Dashie", that caused her Pegasus friend to groan in frustration with a red face.

Soon they reached the end of the line, which was in the middle of nowhere, they got off the train as he started going backwards now.

The 6 mares, colt and filly were looking around, "Uh, where is this town anyways?"

Twilight took the map out of her saddle bag and looked it over, "This way", then they started walking left.

After an hour of walking, they came across a cliff while the pink party pony was bugging her rainbow Pegasus friend about dating somepony.

"Pinkie for the last time, I'm not looking to date anypony right now", Rainbow Dash said getting annoyed.

"But you gotta give Scootaloo here a daddy", she grabbed the confused filly and pointed a hoof at her.

But right before the rainbow Pegasus can reply, they heard Twilight say, "That's it, that's the place on the map".

They turned and saw a small town at a distance that only had two rows of buildings, 6 on each side, and one home was at the end of the road.

Rarity finished cleaning some dust out of her hair, "Right, let's get down there and find a Spa".

But stopped when her alicorn friend teleported in front of her with a hoof on her chest, "Wait, we don't know why the map sent us here, we shouldn't just walk right in, it could be dangerous".

"Yes", the athletic Pegasus said excitedly, hoping for some action.

Suddenly Pinkie came out of nowhere with a determined look, "Stay behind me everypony, I'm on it", then she leaned forward.

"Careful Pinkie", Applejack said concerned, but everypony became confused when their pink friend started doing a cartoon roll down the hill and acting all stealthy.

"Spike, remember what we tought you about Pinkie Pie", Fluttershy said turning to her son.

The athletic colt nodded, "Never question her or the things she does".

"Good boy, come on I'll carry you down", she landed as he hopped on her back, then she started floating down the hill while everypony else carefully started to make there way down too.

"So why is there a town in the middle of nowhere anyways?"

"Some towns are like that Spike, they start off small..then they grow into a big communities", the lavender alicorn explained with a smile as he nodded in understanding.

After awhile, they got closer and was behind a boulder that the pink party pony somehow dragged along on her back.

They noticed that everypony was smiling weirdly, like they are forced, while some of the homes turned out to be businesses.

"This is where the map sent us, looks like the most boring place in Equestria", the rainbow Pegasus was hovering over her friends with Fluttershy.

"It's just some ordinary village with some ordinary pony folk", the apple mare said confused.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this place", Spike suddenly spoke up narrowing his eyes at everypony while Scootaloo agreed.

"I don't like it, I don't like it one bit, I know smiles, and those ain't just right", Pinkie said with norrow eyes.

"Forget the smiles, look at there cutie marks", they noticed that everypony had the same one's, equel signs.

"Ok, that's weird", everypony agreed.

Then they hid behind the boulder again, "An entire village with the same cutie mark, how can that be", the lavender alicorn looked down thinking.

"I bet there some monster behind it".

"What makes you say that?"

"Cuz fighting a horrific monster would be super awesome", then she got scolded by the fashionista.

"Rainbow Dash, fighting a monster would also mean putting poor Spikey-Wikeys and Scootaloos lives in danger", the rainbow Pegasus face fell and realised that could happen.

Then the shy mare nuzzled her son with a frown, "I want you to listen to me ok, if there is a monster attack, I want you and Scootaloo to hide and don't come out until we say so", the colt nodded in understanding.

"I reconde we just head into town and talk to some locals, find out what's going on", the farm mare suggested.

Rainbow Dash hovered in front of her, "Great idea AJ, let's go", then everypony besides a cautious Pinkie started walking towards the little town.

"Those smiles are bad news", she said to herself before following her friends and decided to keep on eye on the ponies in town.

PreviousChapters Next