• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Games Ponies Play Part 1

It was a Friday and the Mane six were at Ponyville train station with saddle bags on ready to go to the Crystal Empire.

Spike and Scootaloo was with them too because Soarin and Spitfire are performing to represent Cloudsdale and the colt wanted to support his father and aunt.

Alot of things has happened in the last couple days, the Mane six freed a being named Discord that Fluttershy befriended and reformed, he turned out to be Princess Celestia husband.

He was a good guy gone bad over a thousand years ago, he turned his back on his wife and her sister so he can rule over Equestria, but the Princesses turned him into stone to stop him no matter how much they hated it.

As they were waiting for the train, "this is gonna be a real treat, Princess Cadence said she never seen the Crystal ponies so excited", Applejack said smiling as Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes at that.

"Duh..of course their excited, their up for the Equestrian Games..it's only the biggest sporting event in all of Equestria", the athletic mare said smiling while she flew on top of the tickect booth and landing on it.

"I can't wait to see the games", Spike said excitedly flapping his wings as Scootaloo nodded with a smile.

"Me too Spike, I been wanting to see the games also", the athletic filly told her boyfriend excitedly.

"Isn't Cloudsdale hosting the Equestrian Games one year", Rarity asked with a smile as her athletic friend suddenly frowned.

"No..Cloudsdale should've hosted the game one year, I'll never forget when we got the bad news", the athletic mare said while sadly floating back down to the ground while having flash backs of a mare telling everypony in Cloudsdale that the games will be hosted by Fillydelphia

Spike and Scootaloo were shocked by this, then Rainbow Dash gave a determine look saying, "these Crystal ponies lost a thousand years of a evil kings curse, they had enough of that one..no way are we letting them experience the pain of losing out on these games".

Twilight came up to her also with a determine look and placing a hoof on her shoulder telling her friends, "Exactly, Princess Cadence is counting on us to do our part convince the games inspector to choose the Crystal Empire, and we are not gonna let her down are we".

Suddenly Pinkie came out of nowhere saying dramatically to the sky, "NOOOOO", everypony looked at her with dead pan looks.

"What, I'm was just answering Twilights question", she suddenly said with a smile as the book loving pony rolled her eyes at that.

"Hell no we are not gonna let her down", Spike said suddenly with a smirk as a smirking Scootaloo nodded.

"Watch your language mister", Fluttershy said scoldenly as he sheepishly chuckled and apologized, then they all boarded the train after it pulled up.

Soon they were on the way to the Crystal Empire as Spike and Scootaloo was watching their mothers and their friends practice their welcoming performance with smiles.

"4 3 2 1 the Crystal Empire that's the one", the mares cheered with smiles before Pinkie told them great job and that they think their ready.

"I can't believe my dad and aunt are in the Equestrian Games, I want them to win yet I also want Ponyville to win too", the colt said suddenly frowning causing his girlfriend to nuzzle him.

"Why not cheer for both", the athletic filly said smiling as Spike thought about it, then he nodded putting on a smile realizing he should.

"Your right Scootaloo, I should just cheer for both", he said smiling before giving her a kiss and nuzzle causing her to nuzzle him back.

Then suddenly they heard Applejack sigh in frustration and tell Twilight, "well we run this like Twelve times already, I think we got it".

"Cadence said the games inspector really puts books through the ringer on the visit, their's no marching for error here..and this time we need to practice the steps", the lavender unicorn told her friends.

They weren't so sure about it as Applejack said with a deadpan look, "on a train car", Spike and Scootaloo had a bad feeling about this.

Then Rainbow said determinedly while gently pushing the farm mare and Pinkie off their seats, "you heard the pony, on your hooves".

The mares decided to practice again as Pinkie and Applejack appeared with their hoofs up while Twilight and Rarity teleport on top of them, then Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash landed on top of them.

"2 4 6 8-whoa", suddenly the train started slowly down causing the Mane 6 tumble backwards and pile on one another or slamming them against the wall.

Spike and Scootaloo rushed to their mothers concerned when the train came to a stop, "mom..are you ok", the colt asked realizing she got tossed into the wall, his girlfriend was checking on her mother.

"I'm ok Spike", the shy mare said putting on a smile while rubbing her head as he sighed in relief and helped her up.

Suddenly the train conductor opened the door saying with a smile, "Crystal Empire ladies, watch your step while exiting the train", then walked away.

Then Applejack sighed with Pinkie on top of her, she said lifting the her friends flank off her head, "probably should be watching our step while we were on it too".

After awhile they were walking towards the city when Pinkie said out of nowhere excitedly, "wow..the Crystal Empire looks Crystalier then ever".

"Spike, did you use to live here when you were homeless", Scootaloo asked out of curiosity as the colt nodded with a frown remembering being alone and sometimes hungry.

When they got to the city, they saw everypony in the city scrubbing the buildings and floors, "they must have everypony in the Empire all scrusing it up", Applejack said in surprise.

"This must be why we were asked to do the welcome community ruteen", Twilight said smiling as they started trotting towards the Spa where to meet Cadence.

"And they probably asked us cause we'll be awesome at it", Rainbow said smiling as two crystal fillies ran by them carrying team flags.

"Princess Cadence is right, these ponies sure look pretty darn excited" Applejack told them as Rainbow picked one of the fillies up confusing her and causing her to drop her flag.

Spike also saw different fillies staring at him with smiles and blushes, "yeah..they are", the colt agreed confused.

Scootaloo glared at any filly that was staying at her boyfriend or whispering to each other thinking how cute he is.

"Yup I remember that theory, but not as much I remember the crushing wave of disappointment that came when things didn't work out", the athletic mare said frowning as the filly had a pouting look when she put her down.

"That right there...that is the face that I don't want to see", she said again as Twilight who was ahead of everypony else levitated her and her friends away from the poor filly.

Spike and Scootaloo was gonna run up ahead, but the colt chuckled and picked the flag up with his mouth to give back to the filly, "here", he said but it sounded muffled.

Both crystal fillies giggled with blushes while the one took the flag back, she grabbed it with her mouth causing her lips to slightly brush against Spikes, she blushed more thinking it was a kiss.

"Thank you", she said as Scootaloo gritted her teeth while glaring death at her and started dragging a confused Spike away towards the Mane 6 by his tail.

The two fillies started waving bye to the colt, then walked away giggling and started talking about him while blushing again.

When they made it to the building, "uh Scootaloo..can you let go of my tail now", the colt asked as his girlfriend apologized and let go.

"What was that about back there", he asked confused as the athletic filly was looking down.

"It's just that..I saw how your lips gently brushed against that other fillys an-Scootaloo, none of these fillies here will be able to replace you if that's what your thinking", Spike cut her off telling her as she started to smile now.

"Thanks Spike", she said before giving him a kiss and nuzzle as he started nuzzling her back, they didn't notice that some fillies were watching them with pouts and envy glare.

The Mane 6 Spike and Scootaloo walked in the building as Twilight told them, "where here", they saw that mares were getting make overs and hoofacures.

Suddenly Cadence that was getting a back message stood up accidentally knocking over one of the mares, "there are my girls", she said smiling before rushing towards them.

"~Sun shine sun shine lady bugs awake...clap your hooves and do a little shake~", the pink alicorn and Twilight sang while doing a little dance, Spike looked away when they shook their flanks at the end giggling.

"Oh my...it is spectacular..hurry everypony stand back, I need air", the fashionista said looking around loving the place.

"Go ahead and try whatever you like, it's complimentary for the welcome community..that over there is a Crystal mud bath which relaxes your body and rejuvenates your coat", the pink alicorn told them smiling.

"So it's like a Jacuzzi", Spike asked out of curiosity as Cadence put a hoof to her chin thinking.

"Something like that, but without the warmness darling", Rarity told the colt as the mares including the Princess nodded.

Then the colt shrugged and decided to try it, he gently stepped in the mud and felt his body relaxing and sighed, "hey...it's not that bad", he said smiling as he continued to relax in it.

Scootaloo was gonna step in next, when suddenly Pinkie came flying out of nowhere swinging while cheering, "Pinkie no", Twilight said in a panic trying to stop her, but it was too late and she let go when she was above the mud.

Spike looked up and saw her above him, then gasped before covering his head with his hooves and closing his eye's.

Fluttershy gasped before flying towards her with speed catching the pink mare before she could land and hurt her son.

Then she gently put Pinkie in the mud, the colt opened his eye's and saw his mother flying above the mud with the pink pony next to him.

He sighed in relief, "thanks mom", he put on a smile as she smiled also glad that he didn't get hurt, Cadence heard him and raised an eyebrow at the shy mare.

"Did he just call you mom", the pink alicorn said in slight shock as the kind Pegasus nodded smiling still.

"He's my son that I adopted not so long ago", Fluttershy said smiling as her friends and the colt nodded with smiles.

Cadence turned to the colt and saw that Scootaloo got in the mud bath next to him with a smile, "you right Spike, it's not that bad", she said smiling.

Cadence smirked as she can sense the love between the two realizing that the colt has a girlfriend and that he loves his mom and family.

"Go ahead, have a great time while I get my Ceremonial head dress done", she told the mares while walking up to the bed chair and laying down on it.

"Ceremonial..head dress", Rarity who was getting a hoofacure said with a sparkle in her eye, Spike Pinkie and Scootaloo got out of the mud bath and were giving towels.

"When meeting with important guest, it was tradition for rulers of the Crystal Empire to weev crystal into their manes in a very specific way, the games inspector in known for doing her homework, she'll certainly inspect my looks to inflect the importance of her visit", Cadence explained to them smiling before the door opened and a messager pony rushed towards her.

"Princess..if I may have a word, I have two pieces of news for..first your mane stylest have the flu and won't be able to make it for fear of you catching it too", she told the Princess as everypony became worried.

"Oh..well, I hope she's better soon..do any of the stylest here know how to do the traditional royal ceremonial head dress", Cadence asked the last part as the mares shook their heads no.

Then the pink alicorn sighed, "oh..just a small detail", she said as she was now thinking of trying a different mane style.

"Whoa whoa whoa...your trying to land the Equestrian Games here, there is no such thing as a small detail", the athletic Pegasus suddenly told her.

"Rainbow Dash", Twilight said with a glare.

"I suppose..I can give it a shot", Rarity said smiling as the pink alicorn smiled at her.

"Oh Rarity, you would do that for me", she said smiling as Rainbow Dash smirked.

"Way to step it up Rare", the athletic mare said smirking.

"Unfortunately, I have all the instructions right here", Cadence said levitating a large rolled up scroll out of a box that two mares were carrying.

"Oh my", Rarity said in shock with a hoof to her muzzle, the Princess of love saw this and became worried.

"You sure you're up to this", Cadence asked just to make sure as the fashionista turned to her.

"Working on the hair of royalty on such of specific occasion is a opportunity of a lifetime, I'll give it everything I got", the fashionista told her with a confident look.

"See no worrys", Twilight said suddenly walking up to them smiling, then Rarity started walking up to the large scroll of instructions.

"Besides, the games inspector isn't inspected for several hour's..I'll have plenty of time to figure out exactly..how..to..do..this", she said the last part in worry when she started reading it and wasn't sure now.

Cadence came up to her happily, "oh Rarity that's wonderful..you said you had a second bit of news", she said walking up to the messager pony with a smile at the last part.

"Yes quite..the games inspector Ms Harshwhinny, will be arriving on the next train trip", the messager pony said with worry as everypony gasped.

Then Rainbow Dash glared telling the mare, "what..you couldn't tell her that news first, that's fifteen minutes from now", everypony was panicking by now.

PreviousChapters Next