• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
Spending Time With Twist And A Heart Break

In Fluttershy home, Spike was shown sleeping in his room with a smile as the sun was started to come up, suddenly he shifted in his sleep and mumbled.

Then he opened his eye's and saw that he was in a middle of a grassy field laying down, he got up and started looking around.

He was confused as to how he got from his home, to the middle of a field, "where the heck is everypony", he said to himself as he noticed that no one was around.

Then Scootaloo appeared out of nowhere with a smile as he turned to her, "hey Scootaloo, do you know where we are", he asked his friend as all she did was giggle confusing him.

"No one is around Spike..it's just you and me", she told him as she got close to him with lidded eye's causing him to back up with wide eyes.

"S-Scoota-", he was cut off when she put a hoof to his mouth smiling still as he stopped talking and stared at her.

"Shhh...don't talk", she told him as she got closer and gave him a kiss, his eye's widen in shock before closing them and kissing her back, it was starting to make him feel funny as his wings unfolded.

He layed down on his back as she climbed on top of him and started kissing him again, "S-Scootaloo...it's making me feel funny", he told her with wide eyes as they broke the kiss.

"I love you Spike", she told him smiling as he blushed with wide eyes, he couldn't believe that she said that she loves him.

"Y-You love me", he said in shock as she nodded giving him another kiss, then he smiled.

"I love you too Scootaloo", he said smiling as she giggled, then they started kissing again.

Outside his dream, the sun was already up and so was Fluttershy as she had a smile on her face and cooking breakfast, when it was done she walked upstairs to Spikes room.

She gentle knocked on the door saying, "breakfast is ready sweetie", then started walking downstairs with a smile to wait for her son to wake up and come downstairs.

"S-Scootaloo...this f-feels weird..what if my mom or your mom catches us doing this", Spike said in his sleep as it sounded like a mumble.

"S-Scootaloo...a-adults do this...i-it's starting to make me feel funny", he mumbled in his sleep again, then slowly started to wake up and looked around seeing that he was in his room and that it was only a dream.

"That was a weird dream about Scootaloo", he said to himself a confused look wondering why he had it, then he noticed his wings were unfolded.

"The hell, why are they like that", he said to himself confused as he tried to fold them, but couldn't as they felt like they were stiff.

He shrugged it off thinking it's nothing and decided to forget about the dream and got out of bed and walked out his room with a smile, he started walking downstairs as he can smell the breakfast and saw his mother waiting for him.

"Morning mom", he said smiling as he sat down on the table and started eating.

"Morning Spike...so what are you gonna do today", Fluttershy asked her son with a smile as she started eating also.

"Spend the day with Twist", he told her smiling and eating as he can hear her giggling, he stopped eating and became confused.

"So...you have a date with Twist", Fluttershy said smirking as he blushed with wide eyes.

"It's not a date mom...we are just hanging out", Spike told her blushing still as she giggled, they continued to talk untill they they were done eating.

After awhile, they were outside tending to the animals with smiles, the colt never saw Twist watching him from a distance with a smile and blush.

"Today is the day Twist, you are gonna spend time with a cute colt from school", she said to herself.

Then she nervously walked over to him blushing more as they saw her walking over, the colt smiled at her, "h-hi Spike, ready to spend the day together", she asked smiling as he nodded.

"I'm gonna be spending time with her all day today mom, is that ok", he asked turning to a smirking Fluttershy as she nodded.

"Go ahead Spike, I'll feed the rest of the animals", she told him smiling and giving him a hug and nuzzle.

"Thanks mom, and don't worry cause I'll be safe", he told her as she broke the hug, then him and Twist started walking away with smiles.

"Have fun on your date you two", she called as she giggled with a smirk making them blush and look away from each other.

Later on at the Wonderbolt headquarters, practice was over as Soarin just walked out of the building with a smile, he started thinking what to do today since he's done with Wonderbolt stuff.

"Hmm, maybe I can pay a visit to Fluttershy", he said to himself as he started flying away, he didn't know that his sister and Fleetfoot heard what he said and smirked flying away.

With Spike and Twist at Surgarcube Corner drinking milkshakes and taking with smiles, they didn't know that Scootaloo was watching them with a frown before walking away.

"And that's how I realised that my special talent is making mint candy canes", Twist said smiling as she just finished telling him how she got her cutie mark.

"That's a very interesting story Twist, and I'm glad you found something your good at", Spike told her smiling as she giggled with a smile drinking her milkshake.

"Thanks Spike", she said blushing as they started looking away from each other with an awkward silence, then the colt thought of something with a smile.

"Wanna go to the playground at the school", he asked smiling as she nodded with a smile of her own, then they took one more drink of their milkshake before getting up and leaving.

After awhile, they made it to the playground and saw that a few foals were playing on it and running around with smiles, the colt smirked before lightly tapping the filly with a hoof.

"You're it", he said running towards the grassy area, the filly smirked and gave chase to the colt as they laughed, some fillies gave envey glares at Twist that she gets to hang out with Spike.

But smiled with blushes as they decided to ask him if he likes to hang out in the future, then they continued to do their own thing as Spike and Twist chase each other.

With Soarin arriving at Fluttershys house, he can see her tending to her animals with a smile as he just stared at her with a smile of his own, he saw her feeding the bird's in the tree's.

Then his eye's travelled down to her flank before quickly shook the thoughts away and flew down towards her.

He landed on the ground scaring her and causing her to drop the animal food and fly in the tree for safety.

She poked her head out only to see her friend Soarin and smiled as she flew out of the tree, she landed on the ground saying, "it's just you, what can I do for you Soarin".

"Oh nothing, just visiting my friend...so how's Spike doing", he said and asked the last part with a smile as she giggled.

"He's doing great...he's even on a little date with a filly from school", the kind pony said smirking with another giggle as she was tending to her animals.

"So Spikes on a date huh", he said smirking as she nodded, then she saw that he was just standin looking at all the animals with a smile as she smiled at a thought.

"Soarin, can you help me with my animals...that is if you want to", she asked looking away from him and hiding behind her mane.

"Sure Fluttershy, I'll help you with your animal", he said smiling as he started helping her with her animals as they started talking with smiles.

With Spitfire and Fleetfoot flying around Cloudsdale, they had smirks as they know Soarin is at Fluttershys house and probably trying to get close to her.

"I'm glad my brother is with Fluttershy today", Spitfire told her friend smirking as she nodded with a smirk of her own.

"Yeah, and if he confesses how he feels about her and they become a couple...you become an auntie", Fleetfoot said smirking as Spitfire had a smile at the thought of Spike being her nephew.

"Huh, auntie Spitfire...I like the sound of that", she said smiling as she wouldn't mind being there for the colt like an aunt.

Then again she wouldn't mind her brother being in love and having a small family of his own.

After awhile with the Mane 5, they were trotting towards Fluttershys cottage with smiles since Twilight got a letter from her sister in law Princess Cadence.

The alicorn mare was wondering if her and her friends can come to the Crystal Empire in two weeks and convince the games inspector to host the games at the Crystal Empire.

"I can't believe we're going to the Crystal Empire in two weeks", Rarity said in disbelief as she knows she loves how everything is all crystaly over there and can't wait to go back.

When they made it Fluttershys cottage, they can barely hear laughing confusing them and wondering who could be here with their friend.

They can barely see Fluttershy having tea with Soarin talking with smiles and laughing, they smirked at how they were getting along, "Those two seem to be hitting it off", Rarity whispered to her friends.

"Just to let you know girls, ever since me and Fluttershy were fillies at Junior Flight Camp, Soarin had a crush on her", Rainbow whispered to her friends while they failed to hold shocked gasped.

The kind mare and stallion heard them before they walked outside, "Oh, hey girls..what can I do for you", she asked with a smile while they smirked at her and Soarin confusing them.

"Hmm, I think there's something going on here that we don't know about girls", the mares nodded with giggles causing the two friends eyes to widen with red faces.

Later on when it started getting dark, Spike and Twist were hanging out still as they were enjoying each other's company and not seeing a frowning Scootaloo that was secretly watching them from afar.

"I really enjoy spending time with you Spike", the filly said smiling as Spike nodded with a smile.

"Me too Twist, you seem like a nice fun filly to hang out with", he told her as she blushed looking away from him with a smile, they started climbing the steps to the slide.

Then Spike slid down the slide first laughing, he landed on the ground but before he can get up Twist slid down the slide and landed on him

Lucky nopony was around to see them in a very awkward position that will get them in trouble.

They were blushing and staring into each other's eye's, but before the colt can ask her if she can get off him, the filly leaned down giving him a kiss making his eye's widen in shock.

Scootaloo frowned even more and walked away feeling like her heart shattered in a thousand peices, if she would have stayed she would have seen him denie her offer.

"S-Spike..I like you and want to be with you, will you be my boyfriend", the filly asked with a hopeful smile and blushing more as he frowned.

"Twist...you a nice filly and all, but I'm gonna have to say no", he looking away with a frown before he heard the hurt gasp she made.

"H-How come", she asked in a hurt voice as to why the very first boy she kissed denied being her boyfriend, the colt turned to her and saw the hurt look she had.

"I'm sorry Twist, but there's somepony else I have in mind that I wanna be with, you are cute and beautiful so I'm pretty sure your find yourself a boyfriend one day", then he put on a smile while she smiled also.

"Ok Spike, I understand", she told him smiling with a blush, then they noticed it was getting dark as the colt decided to walk her home before he goes home himself.

After awhile, Spike made it home when It got dark and walked inside as he saw his worried mother sitting on the couch with Angel Bunny trying to calm her down.

Then she saw him and rushed to him saying, "Spike, why did you come home late", she started checking him for injuries as Angel face pawed.

Spike looking down frowning, "sorry mom, I was spending time with Twist and lost track of time", he told her as she sighed and hugged him.

"It's ok Spike, just don't stay out late next time ok..your my only child and I love you, I wouldn't know what to do if something bad happened to you or if I lost you", she told him as she started nuzzling him, then he started to smile nuzzling her back and hugging her.

"Love you too mom", he said smiling, then she kissed his cheek with a smile and broke the hug, then she walked away to the kitchen to get dinner started as Spike sat in the living room.

"I can't believe Twist kissed me", he thought to himself with a frown, then he smiled remembering his dream as to him, it felt nice and right when Scootaloo kissed him in his dream and told him that she loves him.

With Scootaloo home and in her room, she was hugging her frowning mother in tear's as she felt like somepony stomped on her heart and shattered it.

"I can't believe they kissed..guess he doesn't like me after all", she told her mother letting tear's fall thinking that Spike choosed another filly to be his special somepony.

PreviousChapters Next