• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
The Marriage Of Spike & Scootaloo

Ten years has passed and alot has happened, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom got their cutie marks 9 years ago and the same for Spike.

The three mares special talents are helping ponies figure out what they're good at, while Spike is the greatest stunt flyer ever.

Rainbow Dash and Big Mac are a married couple, not only they have a daughter, but a 10 year old son too and his name is Zap Apple, Fluttershy and Soarin have a 10 year old daughter.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are friends with Spike and his friends after apologizing for everything.

They were even married themselves to stallions named Pipsquek and Rumble, they have a child each and their name's are Diamond Ring and Haywire.

Discord and Celestia have a 10 year old half Draconequss and half alicorn daughter, Cadence and Shining Armor have a daughter named Flurry Heart who is 10 also.

Today was the wedding of Spike and Scootaloo, the Pegasus stallion was in a tux in a room staring at himself in the mirror, today is a big day for both him and his soon to be wife.

"Can't believe I'm getting married", he said to himself.

Then the door opened revealing his father/Wonderbolt trainer, "You ready", the young stallion didn't say anything.

This concerned his father, "You ok?"

"Have you ever been nervous on your and moms wedding day", the older stallion walked in closing the door.

"I was, thoughts were going through my head like what if I'm not a good husband to her...or let her down, you remembered how the Changeling's kidnapped us?"

The young stallion nodded, "Prince Discord, Trixie, Thorax and Starlight figured out the us in Ponyville were Changeling imposters and saved us", his father nodded remembering that.

"Or how the Storm King invaded Equestria, had nightmares from that for a few days, how I thought I lost you and mom when you both got turned into statues along with the Princess's".

Seconds of silence, "What I'm trying to say is push those thoughts away, cause I know you will be a great husband to Scootaloo and won't fail her".

His son smiled, "Thanks dad", they hugged.

Then they heard knocking, it opened and in walked a Pegasus filly in her dress, "Spike, dad....mom send me to tell you that everypony is waiting".

Minutes later the young stallion was at the altar waiting, then music started playing then his lil sister walked down the isle dropping flower peddle from the basket she was holding.

She turned and in walked Scootaloo along with Big Mac, there she stood in a beautiful white wedding dress with a vail over over face, she had a little bit of make up on and her mane was done.

Spike's jaw dropped staring, he was awe struck of how she looked, when she reached the altar, "Take care of my baby girl", then he walked away and sat next to his wife and son.

The Draconequss and his wife were sitting together with their daughter Smiling Sun, "Remember our wedding day?", she asked whispering as the vows were being said.

He nodded smirking, "Yup, and especially our honeymoon night", she giggled lightly and nuzzling him, he pulled her close.

Minutes later, "And by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride", the two shared a kiss and nuzzle, everypony started cheering for the two.

It was time to throw the bouquet, the mares got ready to catch it, Scootaloo then turn around and tossed the flowers.

Suddenly out of nowhere, her little sister in law Pedal Blaze flew out of nowhere and caught it in mid air.

She landed it and blushed while smiling, "Looks like we're up next huh", she started nuzzling her alicorn boyfriend Stardust.

The colt gulped seeing Spike and Soarin give him looks of a protective big brother and father.

It was now time for the newly weds to go on there honeymoon, "This is the best day of my life", the Pegasus stallion told his wife

"It'll get better tonight", she started nuzzling him.

"W-What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see", she giggled with bedroom eyes.

Suddenly they heard a random stallion with a vacation shirt and straw hat say, "You can do it.....you can do it all night long".

"He better", the mare nuzzled him again, then they walked in a carriage and it started taking them to their honeymoon.

After awhile the wedding was done and everypony was doing their own thing, with Smiling Sun and rest of the kid's hanging out.

"Whoa, I didn't know you two had a crush on my big brother when you were babys", the unicorn and alicorn nodded.

"Yeah, but then I moved on and found somepony cuter", the alicorn filly nuzzled the Pegasus colt making him blush and smile.

"Isn't it a little weird that he's almost two years older then you", Smiling Sun told her cousin.

"I don't think it's weird, do you Stardust", Pumpkin turned to the male alicorn of the group.

"No, you Zap Apple", the red Pegasus colt shook his head no.

"Eeenope", he mimicked his father, his cousin agreed along with the rest of their friends, they continued to hang out and stuff.

With the Shy family, "I hope they'll give us a grandchild", the shy mare spoke up and her husband nodded.

"Yeah, would be nice to be a grandpa", he said smiling.

Posey sighed, "It was only like yesterday that he was just a child, nows he all grown up and married", she frowned a little wishing he didn't grow up at all.

It was her daughters turn to frown, "Why couldn't he be my little man a little bit longer", she sniffed leaning on her husband.

"He's an adult...Twenty-Three years old", he told her, he sighed before smiling loving this side of her.

With Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Button Mash and Tender Taps finished talking to a excited Smiling Sun and her friends and cousins.

The adults watched them jump around excitedly, they just passed the torch of Cutie Mark Crusading.

They felt proud of themselves, "Come on everypony, let's get our cutie marks", then they ran off.

"We did the right thing".

"Yeah".

Seconds later, "Did we just doomed Equestria?"

"Oh yeah".

Hour's later with Spike and Scootaloo, they finished eating dinner and were heading back to their Hotel they're staying at.

As they were walking the young athletic mare nuzzled her body against her husbands, "You know what the best part of having kid's?"

"Don't know?"

She giggled, "Making them", she gave him a kiss, they continued to walk to their destination.

Many minutes later in their bed, they were tired and sweaty, "Wow, thanks for being my first, I love you....and most importantly thanks for impregnating me", the mare told him satisfied.

"You're welcome Scoots, and thanks for being mine, and I know we'll make great parents...night Scootaloo", he gave her a kiss, then they closed their eyes to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next