• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,918 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,918

PreviousChapters Next
Accepting He's Growing Up

The next morning with Posey and Joe, the stallion was planning to help his grandson to not be grounded no more.

Him and his wife finished eating breakfast, "Posey, you went too far grounding Spike", he told his wife causing her to glare.

"No I didn't, he's too young to play with himself like he did".

"Too young, honey he's Twelve years old...he's going through puberty...hell I went through the same thing", the stallion explained shocking his wife.

"Y-You masterbated before", he nodded.

"Before we were together thinking about you, anyways he's growing up, besides didn't you think the same way when Zephyr did the same thing".

The mare looked away realing he's telling the truth, "Your right, he's growing up and won't be a child no more", her husband nodded.

"I'm gonna go apologize", then she headed out.

After awhile she landed in front of her daughters home, she knocked, seconds later Fluttershy answered the door.

"Mom, nice to see you visiting", the shy mare smiled letting her in.

"Where's Spike?"

"He's in the back yard practicing flying, do you want me to get him?", her mother nodded, then the shy mare went to get her son.

Seconds later the athletic colt was in the living room, "Spike dear, I'm so sorry for grounding you".

That shocked her daughter, "So you made a mistake by grounding him", the older mare nodded.

"So I'm not grounded no more", the colt spoke up.

The kind Pegasus mare own words started replaying over, "He won't be my little boy much longer", then started to realise herself that he is getting older.

"N-No...you're not grounded no more", the colt hugged his mother with a smile causing her to hug back with a nuzzle.

When they broke it, "Like I said, I'm sorry dear", the older mare pulled him into a hug and nuzzle.

He hugged and nuzzled her back, "It's ok grandma, I forgive you", then the mare kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna go spend time with Scootaloo", then he headed out.

When he was gone, "We did the right thing sweetie", Posey told her daughter as she nodded.

"What made you realise that you were wrong about grounding him?"

"Your father helped me actually, just like how your brother was almost Thirteen", her daughter nodded in understanding.

Seconds later, "Hey mom, can we talk?"

"Sure sweetie, what is it you wanna talk about?"

"Um....d-does it hurt giving birth?"

The older mare raised an eyebrow at that, "I ain't gonna lie, I did go through pain having you, then your brother....why you wanna know?"

"I-I just wanna know because....m-me and Soarin talked last night and, well....we decided to have another child after we get married".

"I don't mind having a third grandchild", then she smirked, "Also don't mind you becoming a mare on your Honeymoon".

"Mom", her daughter became embarrassed.

"I remember my Honeymoon, your father was so gentle....then he became a beast, (giggle), and he still is after all these years".

Her daughter became distubed, "Mom, I don't wanna know what you and dad do in bed", she started shaking her head.

"Hey, just because I'm in my mid-fortys doesn't mean my world can't be rocked by your father", she giggled while her daughter became more disturbed.

Minutes later with Scootaloo in her home talking to her mother, "So you ain't upset that I...touched myself last night while thinking about Spike", she asked.

The rainbow Pegasus shook her head no, "I'm not, you're getting older Scoots, I can't stop you from growing up or having those kinds of thoughts".

"So it's ok if I do it again?"

The athletic Pegasus nodded, "As long you wash your blanket and sheet afterwards and lock the door...yeah".

Seconds later of silence, "Have you done something like that mom?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know....touching your...g-girl part while thinking about a boy", her face became red.

"Are you seriously asking me if I masterbated when I was your age", the filly nodded.

Before her mother can answer her question, they heard knocking, "I'll get it", then she ran off causing her mother to sigh in relief before following her.

When Scootaloo opened the door, there stood her boyfriend, "Hey Spike", she gave him a kiss.

"Hey Scootaloo, wanna hang around town", the colt asked.

"Sure".

But before they can head out, a thought crossed the athletic fillys mind turning to her mother, "Hey mom?"

"Yeah Scootaloo?"

"Do I have grandparents?"

Two certain Pegasi came to mind, two Pegasi that are embarrassing and always cheer for the littlest things she does like going to the bathroom or buying a bag of hay chips.

"Go spend time with Spike", her daughter decided to drop the question and headed out with the colt.

After awhile at the Post Office a gray Pegasus mare was behind the counter doing her job until the door opened and Pinkie came hopping up to the counter with 2 envelops in her mouth.

"Hi Pinkie, what can I do for you?", the mail mare greeted.

She placed the 2 envelops on the counter, "Hiya Derpy, can you deliver these to Rainbow Dash and Big Mac", she nodded and took them.

"You see", the pink party pony looked around before loudly whispering, "I'm trying to get Dashie to start dating so Scootaloo can have a daddy and maybe a couple of baby brothers and sisters".

Derpy looked at the envelop, "So these are love letters claiming to be secret admires", the party loving pony nodded with a beaming smile.

"Rarity gave me the idea, anyways if they ask from who tell them that you don't know", the mare nodded before putting them away.

Back with Spike and Scootaloo, they were enjoying each other's company, "I hope I have grandparents", the athletic filly spoke up.

The colt took a small glance at her, "Hey Scoots, can we talk at the Club House", she was confused and nodded, then they started walking towards the Apple farm.

Minutes later they were sitting down in the tree house, "What is it you wanna talk about?"

He sighed, "If I never get to fly or get my cutie mark, would you still love me?"

She glared, "That's a stupid question, you should know the answer to that", then she nuzzled him, "I'll always love you Spike, your my boyfriend...I'll be by your side through good times and bad".

He smiled nuzzling her back, "Love you too Scootaloo, and thanks", he gave her a kiss.

Then her face became red, "Hey um Spike...have you ever had done something before while thinking about somepony?"

His face became red too, "Y-Yeah....thinking about you actually and it became a vision", he looked away.

"Really?"

He nodded, "What was I doing?", she asked putting on a smile becoming curious.

"Y-You were um....working your hooves up and down between my legs, it felt good and you asked me if I liked it, and I did".

Her face became red again, "Oh, so you had a vision that I was touching your....um, you know", he nodded.

"I-I did the same thing last night, we were on top of me and you uh....y-you started gently touching me down there, I liked it...then you put your boy part in my girl part and started moving your hips".

"And you liked that too huh", she nodded.

"Did you get in trouble for it", she shook her head no.

"My mom told me that I was getting older, and that I will have those kind of thoughts regardless because of my age".

"I got in trouble two days ago and now I'm not, I stained my bed sheet and blanket".

"Same with me".

They stood in a awkward silence, "Do you think it's wrong?"

"What?"

"What we did, do you it's wrong that we masterbated".

The colt started thinking, "I don't think so, we are almost teenagers".

Then the filly smiled, "You're right, it ain't wrong", he nodded putting on a smile too, they continued to spend time with each other.

Hour's later with Big Mac, he was looking at a envelop that Derpy gave him confused, "What in tarnation is this", he opened it and saw it was a letter.

It read,

To the most handsomest stallion in the world, I can't stop thinking about you, I always admire your hard working attitude, I can't hide my feelings for you much longer, I love to meet for a date tomorrow night, if you accept, let's meet at a Restaurant here in Ponyville.

XOXO a secret admirer.

He became shocked, "Uh Applejack, can you come here for a sec", he called his sister.

Seconds later she came trotting in the living room with a smile, "Need something big brother", then she became shocked.

Then chuckled, "Looks like somepony from town has feelings for ya", she smirked.

"I can see that, but do you know anything about it or who it might be?"

"I'm gonna be honest, I don't know...but if you want, I'll help you figure it out big brother, besides I think it's time you finally start dating", they looked at the letter again.

With a blushing Rainbow Dash, she finished reading her letter and something was telling her that her pink party friend was behind this.

"Pinkie, what did you do this time", she was wondering who was she trying to set her up with this time.

Author's Note:

Anybody knows how to post a feed

PreviousChapters Next