• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,919 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,919

PreviousChapters Next
We Will Always Be With You Spike

The next morning, Spike Fluttershy and Soarin slowy woke up in bed as the shy Pegasus mare was holding her son close, then they got out of bed.

"Morning Soarin", the Pegasus mare said smiling and giving her boyfriend a morning kiss causing him to smile back.

Then she turned to her son saying, "Spike..are you feeling ok to go to School, if your not you can stay home and I'll talk to Ms Cheerilee".

"I-It's ok mom...I'll try to go to School", the colt said trying not to remember that horrible nightmare of losing another family to Timber Wolves.

Then Fluttershy hugged him saying, "I hope you feel better soon", then she broke it as the colt walked out the bedroom to get ready for school.

"I'm worry about him Soarin, he thinks he's gonna lose another family", the shy Pegasus told her boyfriend worried about her little boy as Soarin nodded with equal worry.

Suddenly he got an idea, "how about you get your friends and family, and I'll get my family and we'll all talk to him about his nightmare when he comes back from school", the stallion told his girlfriend with a small smile.

"I think that's a good idea Soarin, we can all talk to him and explain to him that he ain't gonna lose another family", Fluttershy said putting on a smile.

After awhile at School, Spike was trying to focus on his work but can't because everytime he close his eye's, he sees the Timber Wolves eating his family while looking at him.

Then he remembered what Princess Luna told him, "it's not real....it's not real", he mumbled to himself trying to shake the horrible thoughts away.

He continued to do his school work not seeing the concerned look his friends and girlfriend was giving him, they decided to talk to him about it during break.

Later on during break, the colt was by himself untill his friends and girlfriend came up to him, "hey Spike, you seem distracted from writing down lessons in class..is something bugging you", Button said and asked concerned for his friend.

"It's just that..I had a nightmare last night and, it was about my mom..dad..auntie..Pinkie Twilight Rarity Applejack and..R-Rainbow Dash getting eaten by Timber Wolves", the Pegasi colt explained to his friends as the became shocked, especially Scootaloo.

"W-Why would you have a dream about my mom getting eaten", the athletic filly asked confused yet frowning.

"It wasn't intentional Scootaloo, I had a nightmare about losing another family..losing another mom and dad", Spike told her frowning himself while looking down as his friends and girlfriend understood now.

"Oh...I had nightmares like that too Spike, me losing my big sister grandma and big brother..but I stopped having them a long time ago cause I believed that they will always be with me no matter what", Apple Bloom told him putting on a smile.

Then Scootaloo nuzzled her boyfriend under his chin with a smile, "you ain't gonna lose me eather, I love you too much to think about leaving your side Spike", she told him before giving him a kiss as he smiled and nuzzled her back.

"Thanks Scootaloo, and I love you too", he said back feeling a little bit better.

"Same with us dude, we are your friends and you ain't gonna lose us", Rumble told the his friend smiling as the rest of the Crusaders nodded.

"Come on Spike, let's play a game of tag", Scootaloo said smirking as her friends smirked including her boyfriend.

Then she gently jabbed him with a hoof before running off laughing, her boyfriend laughed with her before giving chase along with his friends.

A few hour's later with Soarin and Spitfire at their folks home in Cloudsdale, the stallion knocked on the door as his sister said, "I still can't believe he had a nightmare like that, he should know he ain't gonna lose us".

Suddenly the door opened to reavel a smiling Pegasus mare who looks to be in her early fifties, she had the same color coat as Spitfire with a purple sweater and neclace, she also had the same color mane and tail as her daughter too.

"Hey mom", he said smiling.

Then the older mare wrapped her hooves around his neck in a hug saying, "it's so nice of you two to visit me and your father".

Soarin hugged her back, "nice to see you too mom...can we come in so me and Spitfire can talk to you", he said with a serious look confusing her, but still let her son and daughter in.

"What's wrong, what happened", she asked confused as her husband came trotting to them confused also, he has a light blue coat with a black mane and tail that was two shades of grey.

"Spitfire Soarin, nice to see you two again", he said with a chuckle.

"Hey dad, can we sit on the couch..you both need to hear this", Spitfire told her folks as they nodded in understanding and all four sat on the couch.

"You see mom..dad, I have a son now and-you have a child Soarin, tell me who is the lucky mare, I bet it was that nice girl Fluttershy", Stormy cut her son off smirking happy to know she has a grandchild.

"Way to go son, your dreams and fantasies were able to become true-DAD", the young stallion quickly said glaring at his smirking folks with a red face as Spitfire snickered.

"He's adopted, Fluttershy adopted him a month after he came to Ponyville by himself, he was an orphan that lost his parents to Timber Wolves in the Everfree Forest last year", he explained to them as they were shocked.

"Plus him and Fluttershy are a couple now, which makes him his father my nephew and your grandson", the Wonderbolt captain told her parents as they suddenly smiled.

"I want to see my grandson", Stormy suddenly said smiling as her husband nodded wanting to know who he is.

"You'll both see him, because we came here to see if you can both come to Ponyville", Soarin told his folks as they thought about it and nodded wouldn't mind visiting their grandson.

"Sure we don't mind", the older mare told her son smiling.

"Good, because yesterday he tried to help a mare get her hot air balloon only for it to land in the Everfree Forest, then when me Fluttershy her friends and Spitfire got to him he was curled up into a ball in tear as Timber Wolves were about to eat him", the young stallion explained to his folks shocking them.

"H-He nearly died", Stormy said in shock as her daughter nodded frowning, especially Soarin that he almost lost his son.

"But Fluttershy stopped them before they can kill him by showing those wooden creatures a mothers wrath, we helped out and soon made it out of the forest unharmed", Spitfire told them as her folks sighed in relief.

"Then last night he had a nightmare that those Timber Wolves were eating us, well just me Spitfire Fluttershy and her friends...he had a nightmare that he lost another family", Soarin finished explaining to his folks as they became concerned for their grandchild.

"That's why we like you to come talk to him with us, so we can explain to him that he ain't gonna lose another family", the Wonderbolt captain finished telling her folks as they nodded in understanding, then all four started leaving the cloud house.

Hours later back in Ponyville, Spike was walking home with Scootaloo as she decided that they should help each other out with their homework.

After awhile when they made it to the cottage, the colt saw the animals giving him concerned looks knowing about his nightmare, suddenly Harry came up to him giving him a huge bear hug hoping he feels better.

"Guess you know about my nightmare huh", Spike asked the bear as he nodded with a frown and continued to hug him, the colt hugged him back smiling and thanking him for the concerned before the bear put him down.

When Spike opened the door and walked in, he saw that his mom her friends his dad aunt grandparents uncle and two other ponies talking to one another.

Then they turned to him and Fluttershy came up to him giving him a hug and nuzzle, "Hey mom, what's going on", he asked confused as Scootaloo was confused also.

"Spike, we want to talk to you about your nightmare", the shy Pegasus mare said concerned causing him to frown realising why they are here.

"Guess it's true then, he did had a nightmare about losing another family", Zephyr said frowning seeing the expression his nephew had as his sister lead him towards everypony.

"It was hard for me to focus in school mom, I couldn't stop thinking about my nightmare and how I lost you, your friends, dad and aunt Spitfire", he explained to them as Fluttershy and Soarin hugged their son frowning.

"You ain't gonna lose another mom and dad, we promise you", the two Pegasi told their son in union as he hugged back, then broke the hug.

Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Pinkie went up to him also, "You ain't gonna lose us eather Spikey-Wikey, we will always be with you no matter what", the fashion mare gave him a hug and nuzzle as her friends nodded, then she kissed his cheek.

He started to smile as his uncle and grandparents came up to him when she let him go, "Your my nephew, and I'll always be here to protect you", Zephyr gave him a hug.

When he let him go, Mr and Mrs Shy hugged their grandson also saying, "You won't ever be alone again, we will always be with you".

When they let him go, Spitfire gave him a hug and nuzzle, "I'm here for you kid, and I'm gonna make sure you become one of the greatest Wonderbolt in history, just like me your father and grandparents", that confused him as she let him go.

Then he saw the two other older Pegasi come up to him smiling, "Spike, this your grandparents and ex Wonderbolts Stormy Flare and Wind Rider", Soarin introduced his parents to his son.

"Nice to finally meet my grandson...welcome to the family dear", she gave the colt a hug and nuzzle causing him to hug and nuzzle her back, happy to know that he has another grandma and grandpa.

"Thanks grandma, and nice to meet you too", then they broke the hug, the mares husband ruffled his grandsons mane with a smile, happy to have one.

"We Pinkie Promise that you ain't gonna lose another family", the adults told him smiling and doing the Pinkie Promise motion.

The colt was starting to feel better about himself, he realized that he shouldn't let a nightmare make him think he's gonna lose another family.

"Mom, dad, uncle, grandma's, grandpa's, auntie's..I love you all", he hugged his mom and dad with a smile happy to have such a great family.

They hugged back smiling and nuzzling him, "We love you too Spike", the adults said in union with smiles while Scootaloo hugged and nuzzled her boyfriend glad that he's feeling better.

After they broke the hug, the filly decided to introduced herself to the older mares and Zephyr, "Hi I'm Scootaloo...Spikes girlfriend", she said smiling.

"So your my grandsons girlfriend huh", Mrs Shy said smirking looking down at her while the filly nodded.

"Nice to meet you Scootaloo, I'm Posey Shy and this is my husband Joe Shy", she introduced herself and her husband with a smile.

"I didn't know our grandson had a girlfriend, why don't you tell me about yourself Scootaloo, and how you met Spike", Stormy said smirking, the filly nodded and started telling them about herself and how her and Spike became a couple.

They failed to see the embarrassed blush the colt had as Fluttershy was giggling and Soarin Zephyr and Spitfire was smirking.

"Hey, be lucky we don't have baby pictures of you...cause that will be even more embarrassing", the stallion told his son ruffling his mane as the colt nodded knowing that would.

"Hey dad..has grandma ever showed mom your baby pictures", Spike asked out of curiosity, then turned to his mother when he heard her giggle into her hoof.

"She has when we were teenager's...and your father looked so adorable as a baby", she told her son while nuzzling her red face boyfriend at the memory.

"That was the most embarrassing moment in my life", he said before his girlfriend gave him a kiss smiling still, then he smiled and nuzzled her back.

Soon everypony was mingling with one another, "hey Spitfire, what's it like being a Aerobic flyer", Zephyr asked out of curiosity as the Wonderbolt captain turned to him.

"It's really great Zephyr, plus it's good for the wings so you can be a even better flyer", she told him unfolding and stretching her wings.

"Huh...I never actually seen a Wonderbolt show, maybe one day I can watch how you and your brother perform", he said smiling as she wouldn't mind somepony out of the Wonderbolt fan club getting interested in it.

Then they continued to have a conversation not knowing what it might lead too as she was telling him what it like to teach Pegasi to be the best flyer ever.

PreviousChapters Next