• Published 5th Apr 2018
  • 8,287 Views, 136 Comments

Sun Mother and Daughter Bonding with a Sentry - Saiyan of the North Star



Flash will suddenly find himself in a relationship with not just his girlfriend Sunset Shimmer, but also with her mother Principal Celestia as this will turn into a threesome love for the Sentry boy.

Comments ( 8 )

This story was pretty nice to read there.
Certainly felt like a journey for sure and the ending was quite good.
In fact, now that I think about it, this is your first long-running MLP story that got finished.
And the first ever since I started reading your stories.
Congratulations \ovo/

I am surprised Spike ended up having puppies with that singer's dog.

It was nice to see all the stuff that is happening in this story.
My only disappointment is the fact Spike is still a dog instead of a human despite this is an AU.
You had it so Pinkie pie had a real gator as Gummy, why couldn't Spike be human in this instead of a dog?
The fact he's a non-sapient dog wasted him badly. Like there would have been ideas if he was human in this, like him being friends with Button Mash, Rumble, Pipsqueak.
I am glad that Spike at least got to have a special someone anyway. Its just that it still hurts that this is an AU(that is in the human world) where Spike could have been human but instead he's still a damn dog(non-sapient too meaning he's not even a character). It just a huge missed opportunity.. he didn't HAVE to be a pet dog..

Overall, this was a pretty good fic.
Sorry if the part I wrote about Spike was bothersome, I needed to vent that out..

awesome story mate keep it up cant wait for more stories:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Very nice story.

great job on story:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment