• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,077 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,077

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 5: WHO CAME UP WITH EXPLODING PONYS???

Author's Note:

TING-TING-TING-TING-TING-TING...
-the fork in the garbage disposal

noahs journal

day 1:I discovered that not only was prince blueblood made king, he was quickly enslaved by the changelings and no one not even the princess themselves expected the end result, he...broke, he went missing a year ago and no one knows where he is. I built my own house out of the remains of the old schoolhouse (all that remained was a closet that supposedly saved the janitors life while the school burned and the hallway) I discovered that the janitor actually lived in the closet so I guess we are roommates? I haven't seen him before but Applebloom told me that he was actually pretty friendly.

day 2
Today was strange to say the least. You know the songs and stuff that happens in the show? Yep happened here and I ended up dragged into the musical, when it came time for my line I had no idea what to say. The music stopped working I guess, they looked at me with anticipation as I stood there menicingly casually, to them I just ruined a musical but to me? I was contemplating life and prepared my mind for the inevitability of meeting the god hero that is Steve magnet. I got hit in the head by a apple and snapped out of it and everyone left :(.
The strangest thing was that no one was around when the apple hit me... So who threw it? Top guesses are: one of the princesses, that one kid that played the tuba in grade two, my own me-maw (who is a deadeye shot with wooden spoons), and finally whoever was playing the music they were singing to. I went over to the farm and asked about something a bit dark. All I'm saying is that Granny Smith follows the rules...all of them

day 3: twilight came to me today and asked why I didn't sing, I asked has anyone ever done that before and she took this as insult (somehow) and claimed that I was just being rude, I stated that I didn't even know about what they were singing about, and she ran off quicker and more frantically then that one time I left the classroom after starting a shittyfluted video (it was funny to me) and she was probably in a bad mood?

day 4: ok so apparently there was only one other guy who did what I did and according to twilight he literally just...oh crap, He just went see-through and ran off and into his house...there was a explosion moments later.
No survivors and they never found the body, she was trying to explain why this happened and it has something to do with magic but I was just kinda standing there wondering if I would explode (no no I didn't). she left on a poor note because she wants me to sing next time, why do ponys explode if they don't sing? Hell if I know, but really WHO THE FUCK MAKES TINY HORSES EXPLODE IF THEY DONT SING?!?

day 5: ok so I just discovered that the whole exploded pony thing never happened. I just got baited into singing
FUCK. Ok so I have a plan for tomorrow and I need help from spike (who also fell for the prank). We are going to absolutely destroy her with this prank. And it all comes down to spike.

day 6: let it be noted that for the bravery and cunning of spike I am going to help him with his love problem.

days 7-8 holy shit it worked. Ok after sliding a note under rarity's door I ran like hell. The next day I went with spike to the boutique and well, three hours later spike walked out with swagger. Little guy looks like he just out-smoked snoop dog. Ok so according to spike literally only five seconds into the reverse dragons den he had literally invented a sex move.
Yep that's about as much as I will elaborate. He went into very specific details and I had to teach him a important lessen for all males: shuting up about the sex you had. And the prank from yesterday was basically screwing with twilight's OCD by moving everything in her house 5 meters to the left. She was absolutely bamboozled at why she kept hitting the table and other furniture. The note I sent to rarity? "SEND NEWDS" :| I uh was joking about it at first. It was like a ding-dong ditch thing and I even have the actual letter but I did this for the memes, nature is beautiful is it not :3

PreviousChapters Next