• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,056 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,056

PreviousChapters Next
ACT SIX chapter 51: Loss

Author's Note:

P

Previously on bamboozled again!

IshotaboxgotinterruptedbyabugthingwenttoEquestriaMetthesixshotbugguymetmyshadowkickdsomeasssavedaweddingSTOPPEDANEVILOVERLORDWENTTOTHATEQUESTRIAGIRLSUNIVERSEMETMYOCANDDESCOVERDIMHEROCFOUNDOUTMYFRIENDWASSECRETLYACLONEOFTHEEVILOVERLORDFROMEARLIERSANGPSCHOSALADRETURNEDTOREGULEREQUESTRIAANDMYNIPPLESAREHARD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The swarm of changlings began closing in on the group as they prepared for a fight

“Huh so I guess this I the first time we’ve ever been fighting together?”

”I guess...”

A changling broke formation and sprung towards the group swinging wildly. John instinctively punched the changeling and to his supprise the bug burst into a green flame

”how did you know it was a fake?”

”what?”

“She doesn’t know we don’t see the illusion”

”ah”

The swarm moved closer and began to close the gap

Noah put on his armour and equipped his hammer as John pulled out his taser. A line of changelings sprinted forward and cut Noah and John off from the group in an attempt to overwhelm them.

Noah took aim and swung his hammer hitting a few changlings as John rammed the front of his taser into one unlucky changeling who was shockd from the inside out. The rest of the changelings in the wall jumped forward and began to ram into Noah.

Noah fell down and hit the ground as a changeling began pounding on his armour. One of the changelings tripped up and was quickly punted into a group of changelings by John. Noah managed to get the changeling off him and he threw it into the crowd. A changeling slapped the taser out of John’s hand and gave him a gut punch.

The changeling John had tased began to get back up and look around confused. It saw a large amount of its brethren attacking two creatures with wild abandon. The changeling remembered the creature that had shocked him with the strange device and noticed that for the first time in a long time he had stopped receiving orders from the king...in fact he seemed to be completely severed from the original hive mind.

This was bad.

He was somewhat glad that he had been freed. He even remembered that he was a “he”! However if he wanted to continue living he would need to form a link with somepony...anypony in fact. The changeling looked at the creature as the device out of his grasp was shattered by another changeling’s hoof

He couldn’t think of anyone better to link with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile...

Alex had been slugging changelings left and right as lightning began casually electrocuting some of the changelings when Alex had gotten an idea. A large sadistic grin began to spread over his face as he approached lightning...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile

John was running away from a changeling that kicked his taser away. He had ran until he had spotted a building in the distance. Seeing no other option John ran inside and closed the door. The room he was in was covered in a thick layer of dust. John looked for anything he could use and in his scavenging he found the decapitated body of a changeling in heavy armour. The head was caved in and from the looks of it, it had been a tough struggle for whoever lived here. John looked at the shelf above the body and found to his surprise a crossbow and seven bolts. The door began taking hits from the changeling as John began loading the crossbow. The changeling broke through and knocked John to the ground. The changeling had been shoved by another changeling that John recognized by the burn mark on his head.

To John’s confusion the one changeling he tased began to fight the one that had chased him. John finally loaded the crossbow as the one changeling who saved him was pinned to the wall and was being strangled. John made his decision and took aim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile

Noah was all alone and fighting the changeling hoard as he made his way to the building John had retreated to. Maniacal laughter filled the air and as Noah found the source he discovered Alex holding lightning up like a cat as electricity burst from her hooves.

”UNLIMITED POWER AHAHAHA!”

He used lightning to emperor palpatene (or however the fuck you spell that) the fuck out of the changelings. Noah continued his path to the building and eventually got close enough to see the front door...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile

The crossbow bolt had pinned the body of the changeling to to wall in a grotesque fashion. The other changeling trotted over to John and to his confusion knelt down in front of John as his horn began glowing. John’s head felt strange as he began to hear a faint voice. He looked at the changeling as it...no he introduced himself. John didn’t know how he knew the changelings gender. It was more of a gut feeling than anything. John heard footsteps and turned around to see Noah standing in the entryway to the room. John looked outside and saw everything had frozen in place.

”...so...hi”

”uh hi?”

”let me just explain what happened. So basically I now remember the story...in fact. I also remember why everyone didn’t know me when I first arrived. I wrote it that way John.”

”ok...”

”John. I don’t think you are getting it. It’s me. The author. Basically something bad happened-er happens after I finish the story.and well...let’s just say that apparently I have my work cut out for me. “

”what?”

”it’s up to us to fix this. Well...us and that friend of yours.”

”huh?”

John looked around and saw the changeling still moving around. Looking curiously at the humans

”well I think that he is now just as real as we are

”?”

”stopping time in the story only works on those who are hardwired into the story. Since you were there fighting with me I didn’t go down in that fight and as a result I desynchronized or something...to put it bluntly we now have an infinite line of Noah’s creating there own fate. The one up writing the action is the next in line. And thanks to what I did when I was the author he did the same thing and now we’re talking in person.”

“He’s right.”

John looked to the left on the broken bed sat a computer with a younger Noah’s face on it

“I’m apparently next in line to get my ass handed to me.”

”oh and you might wanna move the laptop onto the desk.”

“What? Why?”

”shits about to go down.”

“What?”

Suddenly the feed cut out leaving the three in the dark.

”so...what now?”

”what happens now is that get eveyone and go to the castle of the two sisters. Oh and that I give you the hartiest handshake you’ve ever seen.”

Noah did just that.

PreviousChapters Next