• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,073 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,073

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 15: lets just throw bread at him, say he is a cunt sandwich and call it a day

Author's Note:

I couldn't think of something witty so instead I stole made a poem:

Roses are red, This headlines absurd:

So after singing against my will and being man-handled like a puppet we finally approached the gates to the gala and guess who was there? My ol' pal mc,fucknuggets. I don't know or care how he got out of the everfree forest alive but if I wasn't hellbent on correcting time I would have threw the basterd through a table and claimed the title of world heavyweight champion. It wasn't all bad though because as it turned out, sky was part of the entry guards. Nice. I reminded Théodore about my request earlier as I handed my ticket to sky and went inside with a big grin on my face.

I left the two alone to catch up on history and Clyde finally popped out of my shadow... Only to be hit with a tsunami of Apples. Yep he was down for the count. AGAIN. I gave a thumbs up to the sky (the actual one. Not the pony) and I can only assume it was pleased with me. For a brief moment I witnessed something much greater then myself. A giant cart of cheese. I got close and the smell alone raised Clyde from his produce induced coma:

"is that?"

"It is"

"Theholycart!"
We practically dived into the cart and started stuffing our faces as quickly as possible. If this is what I get for singing against my will. Then i will whip off my cloths throw myself into the punch bowl and sing "amazing grace" as slow as humanly possible if the universe wants me to. On the bright side the second and third steps to our master plan went off without a hitch. On the downside... We were the distraction.

I managed to snap out of it when I bit into a peace of cheese that tasted a bit off. We were swindled!...
Not really. As it turns out, I bit into a rock. Since I snapped out of it I awkwardly shuffled away from the cart and cleaned myself off I looked around for Luna. Eventually I found her surrounded by nobles. She looked completely dead inside, I walked closer until I heard a voice and some sort of sentence involving a insult towards a distraught scootaloo.

Clyde heard it all the way from the cheese cart and it's safe to say the basterd won't ever learn.
I got closer and pulled out the sick-stick, I hit him very hard over the head. So hard in fact that I broke the weapon.
Clyde came out of left field, he jumped into the air and slammed a giant cheese wheel into the prick. He was hit so hard that he was actually embedded into the cheese wheel. Me and Clyde booted the wheel as hard as we could and Clyde threw some sort of shadow portal at the wall as the moment the wheel made contact he fell from an unseen portal on the ceiling. He fell to the ground and the wheel shatterd apart leaving a big ol' mess of cheddar cheese. He twitched and i told the crowd to get a medic.

I went back to go check on scootaloo while Clyde told Luna about the time troubles

"Hey, you ok?"

She was in tears but they seemed to slow down a bit.

"Uh god I'm bad with kids want a piggyback ride?"

She looked at me quizzically and she even stopped crying

"what's that?"

I smiled and told her to grab my neck and hop on my back. She did and when she put her hooves together it was like watching two magnets stick to each other. I ran around the room for a bit after she hoisted herself up onto my shoulders and she was giggling all the way. Ah going fast. PURE COMEDY GOLD!

"What was that guy saying anyway?"

" he said that I didn't deserve the ticket and that-that-

She was on the verge of crying again

"Don't worry about it scootaloo, seriously, that same guy is the one who was insulting people around ponyvill."

I spotted rainbow out of the corrner of my eye and waved her over, she didn't notice

"Ah crap"

Then Clyde came up

"ok Luna knows and she told Celestia. She wants me you and Théodore to meet up in the courtroom

I gave him a thumbs up and I crouched down for scootaloo to get off.

"thanks, uh do you think I could come with you? It's kinda boring out here"

"Ah screw it, the more the merrier!"

We headed to the court and Théodore was waiting, he promptly hugged me with a flurry of "thank you"s

"ah so you have arrived

Celestia entered the room with Luna.

"Ok great. So basically..."

I explained the situation again and Luna nodded and spoke.

"so in order for thy to exist thy must "close the loop"?"

"correct, do you two have anything that can help us?

I could go through and say the long and complicated process that she explained but instead I decided on NOT spending the hour and a half that she did.

"Ok let's just do this before things go wrong and we cease to exist. The sisters nodded and threw some mirror looking thing on the ground and asked for the items. I undid my tye and dropped it into the reflection of the junkyard. We proceeded to do the same thing as the cube when suddenly: out of nowhere the basterd who insulted scootaloo kicked me and Clyde into the mirror. I managed to grab the edge and Clyde had a iron grip on my foot. Scootaloo and Théodore rushed over to help us... Only to also be pushed on to us causing me to lose my grip and fall into the mirror.

The mirror closed and the sisters looked at the prick in shock. Suddenly the windows exploded and in burst Clyde. The sisters looked in shock as the rest of us followed.

"GUESS WHO?"

The princess took a long look at the very different group. Scootaloo promptly gave the prick a wing assisted knockout uppercut and claimed the title of lightweight champion.

"Ok now bring out the chairs and one extra, I need to explain some things."

Slowly a fifth figure crawled from the window and took a seat at the last open chair

"So let's pick up right after we fell into the mirror thing..."

PreviousChapters Next