• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,073 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,073

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 28: the shadow energy that butters my croissant

Author's Note:

UNLEASH THE MEME MACHINE!

(---/[|||||-----[{ meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-meme-
-------/---\--------
____/_____\_____

We returned to the library and luckily my new student brought a sleeping bag with him and we didn't have to struggle with finding a place for him to sleep, nightmare got the couch I had the bed in the basement with Scootaloo and Clyde shared twilights room with spike, the next morning I called Clyde out and explained the situation to skyfall and him.

He was determined that much was obvious, he said yes with little hesitation when we said that basically he would literally be giving up a small part of himself. This time Clyde was the one who did the transfer and as a result he reclaimed his old arms. Skyfall had both wings transformed and he was surprisingly ecstatic about his situation. Suddenly a large crate similar to the one me and Clyde got our weapons in appeared with a note. It read:
"dear guardians. We have been informed that a new recruit has joined you and as a result he will also need some armour. Inclosed in this crate is special dynasty themed night gaurd armour to represent his new position. However as a result of the ability to summon your armour at any time it is required that he turns into a true night gaurd. If he truly is committed to the cause then he will be fully transformed permenently. Make sure he makes the right choice. We have also included a weapon we deemed suitable for him. Enjoy! - the council"

We opened the crate and in it was a blue version of the demon ward and its respective helmet with Luna's mark on the center of both pieces on a mannequin (ponyquin?). A smaller crate was also inside and in that crate wasn't another crate which slightly disappointed me. Instead was a large golden chain with a knife on the end. The eagle's dive.

"Are you sure you want this? This is your last chance to back out. Hell im pretty sure we can just do the ritual again and reverse the effects"

"...I can't do it. I just can't."

"...alright. Clyde let's try to get him back to normal. But you know what? I'm going to try to get you your old position again."

He nodded sadly and we reversed the procedure by having him take Clyde's position in the hole.
Skyfall left and he went back to Canterlot.

"...ok so what the hell are we going to do with the armour?"

Nightmare entered the room and eyed the armour.

"what is the armour for?"

"It was for a recruit we needed. But he couldn't handle the burden of being a bat-pony"

"...May I try?"

"What are you going to join us in the guard?"

I said it jokingly but then I got thinking. She was experienced, she was made of shadow energy. She was already in ponyvill.

"Actually... Maybe you could?"

She read the note on the side and looked cautiously at the ward.

"...I will do it."

"ok then I guess we are just- ah fuck it I don't care anymore.Welcome aboard!"

She walked into the crate and put on the armour. The change started slow but eventually a large ball surrounded her and this surprised us. Suddenly as quick as it started, it was over the ball vanished leaving a much more fuzzy-ear version of nightmare. Absolutely amazing. She picked up her new weapon with her magic and spun it around expertly.

"Woah..."

Her wings now looked like bat wings but...Fuzzy as fuck seems appropriate to describe them.

"...wah?oh! Um ok so now try to make it dissapear."

She nodded and the weapon and armour dissapeard. It was here that I finally noticed that she lacked a mark but I didn't say anything. I was focused on...(sigh) other things.

JUST FUCKN TELL THEM ALREADY

YOU ARE KINDA RUINING THIS FOR ME CLYDE!

...anyway

We were interrupted by a large noise off in the distance so we went to investigate. As it turned out it was just rainbow demolishing a barn. Twilight was all twitchy and shit so Clyde spent the next hour trying to calm twilight down, eventually he managed to convince her to help us with training nightmare with the guarantee that it would help her with something about a frendship report.

The training was a bit...hectic. When she enchanted a training golem we got from the training yard she went a bit overboard...and I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose considering she was laughing maniacally. It was basically sprinting through the town dive-by punching ponys in the face. It was on a rampage and it was up to us to stop the damm thing. Nightmare swiftly used her magic to throw the eagle's dive at the golem and tied its feet up. It slid into rarity's place and left a giant indent on it as we approached it. It found the true combatants and it charged us.

Nightmare yanked the chain out and began slashing the golem. It was like a dance with death, except instead of doing the tango with the tow-timing fucknut, she was basically doing his job for him. But better. Unfortunately it was tanking through the blows and it had the advantage. It smashed her into the dirt and continued doing so until I interviewed. I grabbed the golem by the rear legs and slammed it into the ground. Then the world got darker as I slammed it over and over again. It was unfazed and it charged at us. He was blown the fuck away by a large fiery red laser. It wasn't nightmare because the shadow energy only comes in blue.

Imagine my surprise when it was sweetie belle in a a fucking kamahamaha stance...she was clearly experienced in the form so it was clear how she had practice. But the thing I didn't understand was how she still had lasers even though that only happened when we first came here YEARS from now. the fuck?

We didn't have time to ponder what happened the golem sprung up and hit her in the face still on fire.
This enraged nightmare and the world had gone pitch black. Suddenly we could see a blue outline of the golem as it was in nightmare's magical grasp. It was crushed in a magic trash compactor before being beheaded in a large blue slash that swept away the darkness. The light returned and nightmare was tending to sweetie belle's wounds. Twilight was panicking in the distance still going on about her report, scootaloo stood in the doorway in silence with her jaw dropped, she saw everything. She slowly looked up to me and my armour (which was still pulsing with shadow energy) and she asked if she could fight monsters as well. Like a world class ultimate best father who makes decisions to protect the ones he loves...

I screwed up and said yes

PreviousChapters Next