• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,070 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,070

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 39: self-insert-seption

Author's Note:

Everyone listen up. This is important for everyone. Even you guys in the comments section.

This is an issue I can’t joke about and this will affect you guys in the comments directly

”Hi John. I’m pretty sure you already know who I am.”

”Of course I know who you are. Your the cat in the box playing video games. Also known as the author.”

”well that’s good to know”

“Look John. You see I made a mistake. About a year ago I created a story. A self insert. But not the story you currently reside in. It was called the soul and it’s old magic. I wrote the story and eventually realized what I had done after reading something about a Mary Sue... it wasn’t me in that story John. It was a fucking emotionless robot! I quickly gave up and cancelled the story... but something went wrong.

”what?”

“Well I’m a strong believer in the infinite worlds theory. I got scared and somewhere a universe was just destroyed for my idiocy. What do you know about tommy astryo?

” One question. Who’s tommy astro?”

”he is from another story John. Dude. The moment you entered my story everything started acting up.

I may be the author but thanks to you some characters went off script. That whole brony fight? Yeah that shouldn’t have happened. These chapters just appeared without any of my writing. It’s like...like I have lost control of my story. Other than you only three others can influence the story. Clyde of course, pinky pie, and Gary... now about why my first story is important... dude I believe that somewhere this shit is happening. And I know the comments probably won’t like how I’m breaking the forth wall like this but I don’t see any other way to talk with you.

Fuck it. Gary is the Noah from my first story. But he isn’t like anyone you have seen. He is trying to complete his objective. But since he isint in his story anymore...there is only one way to do this. He is going to try to recreate his universe here. It won’t work. He isn’t his own character anymore. Just a bunch of cliché. Basically as a Gary sue he gains power from the masses. Popular stuff gets him power but... all he knows how to do is retcon if this story gets ran into the ground and canceled what do you think would happen to someone not mentioned anywhere else like you and Clyde? I brought tommy back to avoid his fate but when I made Gary he was supposed to just be a quick little poke at clichés but...he writes his own lines. He is still the protagonist of his story...which leads us to the biggest problem. The real world. Part of the script for the old story was to retcon pandemic and throw him into that mess but if he succeeds...than basically the events of that story will happen for real!

And don’t think that excludes you guys in the comments section. You all play a bigger role than you know. After all. One of you did get saved by Clyde at brony con.”

”Which does warrant a thanks which I think is easily paid with alcohol.”

”if I can find whoever you are I’ll ask Clyde to give it to you”

”Noah. We need to go back now”

”...wait if you aren’t in the story anymore how can I send you back?”

”I can help with that!”

”HOLY SHIT!”

”...huh ok then”

”just grab my hoof!”

”uh ok like thi-

*POP*

”...”

”see you in a few years bud.”

”...yeah On second thought I’m giving Alex that special power he suggested”

”yeah that’s probably not a good idea-“

”oops! Sorry that I forgot you Clyde! Bye Noah! See you soon!”

”well not that soon bu-“

*POP*

”...oh shit. It really is going to happen isn’t it?”

————————————————————Fluttershy’s house

”-with a muffin cannon. Dude I just met her. Give it a rest.”

John looked around and found he was once again in fluttershy’s house...he also spotted Gary peeking through the window.

”shit”

A note appeared in front of John

”ok so I calmed down a bit and basically I believe you need to keep Gary here in ponyvill while the whole sombra thing happens. I found a lose end to tie up that we can use Gary for...we need to turn him into the changeling King from the start of the story. If that happens...well you already know it has an explosive end. Also I’m making your taser have infinite charges from now on since you were running low.

Good luck.

-ps Noah (as in the one with the shadow stuff) won’t remember our conversation due to Gary fucking shit up...or ADHD. Which ever strikes first

-theboxcatgamr “

”...huh”

fluttershy quickly hugs Alex and after a while he managed to break out of her now iron grasp. He returned to his ship and entered the captains quarters. The room had six big boards on them that were full of coloured nails and on some bigger nails were pictures. He went over to the solitary one in the back that was empty and began nailing a gray and yellow nail into the wood. Alex went below deck with Derpy and continued to work on the muffin cannon as earl made a comment:

”aw yeah that’s our captain. First he bangs the drums. Then he bangs your mum”

”I can still hear you earl!”

The people at the party went home and eventually the events of the past few days slowly faded from everyone’s minds.

Because as the author apparently I can do that now.

A day passed and eventually Alex and pinky found a very strange lake... under a rock.

”huh...it looks reflective.

”and convenient for the story!”

”wait. If this is that one lake-thing that duplicates things...if I dip my shovel into it and later on swing it...throwing shovels?”

”oh silly. The mirror pool doesn’t work like that.”

Suddenly the mirror pool did work like that

”...bugger”

Alex dipped his shovel into the water and left with a brand new crystal shovel instead of a perfect replica.

BECAUSE SCIENCE DEMANDS MORE SHOVELS

PreviousChapters Next