• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,073 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,073

PreviousChapters Next
ACT TWO chapter 18: twilight impolitely enters Clyde's pants...in other words: rape

After the gala wrapped up eventually I went back with twilight to the treehouse and I violently threw myself onto the bed.
I woke up the next day and after a very delicious breakfast consisting of air and disappointment I went outside for a walk.
The town was deserted and unfortunately for me I had no clue about the horrific sights ahead.
I'm going to water down what I saw so I don't end up getting blacklisted by everyone ever.

Buttsex. buttsex everywhere

Ugh.

So as it turned out I found a major plus to the whole curse thing. I am completely immune to estrus.
Only problem? Clyde isn't.

"we need to go."

"What clued you in? The fucking gang-bang or the ARMY OF SEX CRAZED MARES?!"

We ran and managed to get into the library. I shoved as many things into the doorway as possible and finished with haste.

"Holy fuck."

"fuck indeed"

Spike was in the corner having a freakout, twilight was MIA, and the basement was off limits because until estrus is done it has been converted into a filthy sex dungeon. I decided that a rescue plan for the only other males in the town was necessary.

"Ok Clyde I am going to distract the others and while I'm doing that I need you to send the other guys back to your place."

He didn't have time to say what a shit plan it was. It was too late. I already had the skeleton suit on.
I removed the barricade and whipped out the S-T-V magnet. I kicked the door open and let the crazy flow

"HEY ITS FEBRUARY AND THATS A MONTH AND OCTOBER IS ALSO A MONTH AND A DAY IS IN A MONTH AND HALLOWEEN IS A DAY SO TECHNICALLY ITS SPOOKY TIME! AHAHAHA! IM IN THE ZONE. THE BONE ZONE!"

I raised my gun and shot wildly into the air letting out a manic laugh as the sex army ran as fast as they could. I spent the rest of the afternoon running around in the costume barging into people's houses and searching for anyone I could send to the bone zone Clyde's place.

I also found the crusaders and luckily they were young enough that they weren't affected by estrus yet.

"why are you dressed up as a skeleton?"

"Why not?"

Clyde opened the portal and leading the trio through he told me that we had gotten everyone except spike. We ran back to the library dodging mares left and right we ran inside and mounted a rescue mission:

"Stealth is optional"

We burst through the front door screaming, throwing jars and just attempting to draw twilight's attention in general. Clyde threw down a portal and I grabbed spike like a football and threw myself and spike into the portal. We all made it safely and I let spike join the others as I stepped back though the portal only to see claw marks draging halfway to twilights room...

"Twilight! Let Clyde go!"

A note slid under the door and it read:

dear noah: NO -Clyde

Clyde then opened the door a crack and put a little do not disturb sign on the door before slamming it shut. It was too late for Clyde. When you enter the bone zone there is no coming back unchanged. Without Clyde the portal closed and I was trapped and the mares closed in...only to walk past me and look towards twilights room.

I took the opportunity to walk outside and I noticed a large group of them running after something

"He's over here!"

"extra thick!"

The large group ran towards the sound. leaving the town barren and empty. The only thing I never found out was how the disembodied voice made its way to the past.

Life uh finds a way.

I wandered around the town for a bit and eventually I decided my job was finished so I went back to the library removed the suit and stuffed it into the closet. I made an attempt at fixing the door and I rearranged the furniture to the proper locations as I pondered how long Clyde had a thing for twilight. Considering this is only his second day with a proper face I would say that there was a possibility that ether Clyde simply couldn't express emotions well when he was a shadow (but I disagree) or he was a master of keeping his feelings in check.

Eventually Clyde left the room and made his way towards the bathroom... Only to promptly come back out:

"uh Noah?"

"Do you need help?"

He nodded

"(Sigh) ok tell me what you think you need to do"

"ok so I just sit down here relax and I think it's called peeping?"

"Dude if you remember my memory's then you know what to do"

"dude I never looked during then. Miss me with that gay shit"

I deadpanned

"sorry"

"Just do it."

He sighed as I left and shut the door as he did his business. I gave a look into twilight's room and instead of a ravaged wasteland it was relatively clean and twilight was making the bed.

"...hi"

A gigantic blush appeared on her face

"..."

"Listen I don't care what you do in your free time and if you legitimately want to be with Clyde then that's fine, if all of... That was just estrus acting then if you want I can just forget about it"

"...thank you... I-I think I'm going to give it a try... That is if Clyde wants to."
She was more quiet then flutershy and blushing so much that her regular purple hue was replaced with a bright cherry red

A eye catching glowing blue test tube with Clyde's name on it was on the shelf...

"...twilight?"

"y-yes?"

"Is that-"

"yes"

"I hope that's only for science"

She was now an even brighter shade of red.

I left and Clyde was sitting on the couch.

"Did you seriously-"

"yep"

"Why did it look like papa smerf liquified and started glowing?"

"that's what we are trying to find out"

"(Sigh) ok I guess I can-"

"we need a sample of yours for comparison"

"What so you expect me to just rip off my pants throw my legs up in the air and paint the room white?!"

"but it's for science!"

"Science can eat my ass...
But fine. I'll do it. But you owe me"

I went into the bathroom and had the worlds most shameful wank.

"..."

"Noah. -I-"

"Just bring back the guys"

He nodded and opened the portal.

All and all I can say for certain that today as a whole was only marginally better then the one time I had to save that kid who stuck his dick in the toaster.

Author's Note:

I have just realized the issue with Clyde and twilight hooking up.

how will we be able to tell them apart 😓

Screw it. From now on Clyde will be speaking in green

Sides, it's not like spike gets many lines anyway.

PreviousChapters Next