• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 2,073 Views, 140 Comments

Bamboozled again! - Theboxcatgamr



Ok I’m gonna make this as easy as possible for you. Bug thing stealing glowing cube is bad, I have rather poor aim with my gun, and now I’m on a bug hunt. Oh I’ll find her... and I will do it with the power of my birth right...BAMBOOZLEMENT!

  • ...
13
 140
 2,073

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 2: the bug bitch lich meets the power of propane and propane accessories

Author's Note:

"I have been done a bamboozlement"- you probably

Do you know what it's like to be in control of a situation so well that things can't go wrong?
Murphy's law states if it can go wrong it will yet here I am. Do you know why? I don't ether.
Anyway I was standing there with the S-T-V magnet and cube ripe for the shooting and then the universe decides to do me a bamboozle. You know how hindsight is 20/20? Bamboozlement is 40/40 and to be a master of bamboozlement you must also be bamboozled yourself Sometimes. Anyway point is that a green thing had a bug thing step out of it. And I know what you are thinking "ermegerd is crysly crisa FUCK bug thing that was in the show" this was a different one and it was more decked out then a diners drive-ins and dives 4 star buffet. Really the only other thing is that it was talking about some world domination stuff that I tuned out, by the time I snapped out of it I heard the end of villain monologue #338 complete with a evil laugh and I was content to just shoot it then and there but something got in my way spiders ugh I'm not even going to try and play this off. I was flailing around swatting at the spider when I screwed it up and shot S-T-V magnet by mistake and this left the bug thing shook, if you ever looked up the definition of true terror you wouldn't find the bugs picture, you would just find that one kid from home alone as usual.
There were no words as she hi-tailed out of there faster then speedy Gonzalez on meth, and I'm not talking about that week shit, I'm talking probably-gonna-die-after meth, yes indeed so she left yet portal was still there so I investigated my side of the thing and saw... Green just green and it looked worse then... Actually I got nothing, it's not that bad looking just weird, so I heard voices etc and only got the end of the conversation (fucking spiders man)

"-yeah I heard about that too dude! That's crazy that they are going for a last stand at the castle of the two sisters" the unknown voice said sarcastically

That was all I needed to steep through the door and despite the appearance it was just like walking through a regular door
Unfortunately as I discovered the portal was over one of the last standing city's cloudsdale? So I guess I fell? I got lucky and only spooked the locals by suddenly existing and dropping from the sky, the only reason the city was safe was because it was moved away from the bigger city's hiding just outside of ponyvill, so after the spontaneous dip in the pool I explored the town for about an hour thanks to my poor sense of direction and I only encountered one pony, and even that was brief
Since she ran like hell at the sight of me.

so as it turns out I had gotten incredibly lucky since the bug thing's army was patrolling the town and missed me by a hair, so I trekked into the forest that was really calm and peaceful (later I would discover that some of the bug guys followed me and distracted a manticore and stuff by screaming and stuff) and I came across the river of the legend Steve magnet, I just kinda stepped over it, and then the rope bridge is where things got dicey there was a single guard on the other end of the bridge facing away from me so I took the opportunity to practice for the upcoming wwe table match and I then discovered that the changeling was super light, still didn't stop it from falling into the pit.

I got to the door and inside I saw bodies of changelings everywhere, at the end of the hall I saw a rather grisly sight, one princess of the night was incapacitated and bleeding blood, her fur was grey and she was looking pretty bad.
She was muttering the words save them over and over again, I made my choice and opened the door to see the elements in all there glory and a significantly more evil looking bug thing finishing the last of I-GOT-YOU-NOW monologue #12
And instead of waiting for her to finish I just kinda took aim and Then KRAKOOM!...
I didn't expect her to be a hoarder of junk. And among that was a tank of propane.
As she was engulfed by the fiery explosion I only said one thing as the ponys finally paid attention to me:

"I didn't expect to actually get her"
I've been bamboozled

PreviousChapters Next