• Published 10th Mar 2018
  • 3,990 Views, 16 Comments

Diapers & Powders - DiaperedPony



Sugar Pad has been the store manager of the Diapers & Powders store in Ponyville for about two years. Is that what the town used to fill its need for specialized diapers?

  • ...
9
 16
 3,990

A normal day of work

It’s 6:00 A.M. time to wake up for another day of work. That’s right. I’m an average pony who trots every day to her job as almost any other pony in this small but beautiful town. As any other pegasus, earth pony or unicorn living in the countryside or town center, I turn off my alarm clock, take a shower, put my uniform on, eat something, drink some coffee and trot few streets to my job. Nothing more common than that, right?

“Hi Mrs. Cake. How are the cookies this morning?” I asked while I was walking next to Sugar Cube Corner.

“Delicious as always darling.” Mrs. Cake said and threw a bag full of cookies to me.

“Thank you, Mrs. Cake. Have a nice day!” I said as I continued walking across the town center.

Yeah. I’m sure I’m not the only pony who makes this kind of things every morning. But well, maybe not all the ponies have to endure being watched by a couple of foals and adult ponies every day, whispering between them when they see me. Well… That surely happens when you wear a uniform like this, a big, fluffy and cream-colored diaper.

Diapers & Powders. A small store located few street away from the town center. This is the seventh subsidiary in Equestria. First one was opened in a fancy street of Manehattan. The first business idea of the founder was creating a kind of foals boutique for rich families, to buy the fanciest diapers for their babies. That probably explains why the second shop was opened in Canterlot, well-known as the most fancy town in the kingdom.

Soon the founder noticed that not only fancy families needed diapers, also some shy ponies who needed them for medical reasons, big foals with bedwetting problems and ponies looking for cute diapers just to wear them in special opportunities or when they were alone at home, then the shops expanded to smaller towns like this one.

And… who I am? Well, not a special mare to be honest. It’s a bit hard to find a good job when you have incontinence, or at least when you must wear fluffy diapers almost the entire day like me, but thanks to the hiring policy of this franchise, well… They were looking for kind mares, with motherly personalities, who didn’t mind wearing diapers the entire day and well... Basically I fit perfectly with that profile, and Ponyville sounded like a good place to live, at least quiet and kind. Once the inventory is revised, it’s time to open the store and wait for the costumers. Believe me, first one will arrive earlier than you think.

“Uh, excuse me miss, where can I find baby diapers?” A kind mare asked as soon as she entered in the shop. It probably sounds weird that an average mother is visiting a shop like this instead a supermarket or a local shop of her neighborhood, but there is a good reason for that.

“On the left side darling. Are you looking for a special brand?” I explained kindly as I walked next to the mare to the appropriate zone.

“I was wondering if you had some with Power Ponies prints, my son loves them.” The mare answered. And that’s the reason, we have the largest offer of diapers in the market, all the brands, prints, designs, sizes and styles.

“Of course we do honey. Power Ponies diapers for the superheroes of tomorrow. Sizes from 1 month to 2 years. Double padded, higher barriers, odor block and… will make sure that your son is the envy of the playground!” I explained really enthusiastic.

“I will take the 1-year size miss.” The mare said.

“Please call me Sugar, honey. 30 units will be 30 bits.” I added. The mare then gave me the bits and left the shop with the package between her hooves.

“Thank you so much Sugar.” The mare said.

“You’re welcome sweetie. Come back soon!” I said before returning to my seat behind the cash register. Yeah, our customers also love our service. It doesn’t only include advanced reviews about our products, but also the kindest talking and the possibility of being extra adorable by calling them by nicknames or just calling them little. Being motherly with every stallion, mare and colt is also part of the job.

“So… You really can call me little?” A shy stallion revising the adult diapers section whispered.

“Hehe… Of course, little colt.” I said almost screaming with my usually enthusiastic voice.

“Not so loud!” The shy stallion warned.

“Don’t worry my little pony, this store has acoustical walls, nopony can hear us from the outside and of course we’re the only two here.” Sugar Pad explained.

“Okay… Okay… I was looking for… Some… Well… Uh… You know…” The embarrassed stallion tried to say.

“Diapers… Onesies… Baby bottles… Pacifiers?” I tried to guess.

“Uh… All of above.” The shy stallion said.

“Hehehe. You’re a really cute, shy and embarrassed colt.” I said kindly, trying to make him feel less ashamed.

“Sorry… It’s my first time… Buying…. You know…” He answered still embarrassed.

“You don’t have anything to be ashamed honey. Look… I wear diapers and right now you don’t. I should be thousands of times more embarrassed than you. Don’t you think?” I explained finally making the colt feel less embarrassed. “Is there a special design that you’re looking for?” I asked.

“Well… I tried to do some quick research before coming here and… Uh… Do you have Padded Colt diapers?” The stallion asked.

“Yes, we do sweetie. Sizes S, M, L and XL. A lot of colors and models, one and two tapes per side. What are you looking for?” I asked showing how much I know about our diapers. I don’t like to presume but I also know that our clients love to know how much we know about our product.

“Uh… Well… Uh… I don’t really know…” The stallion said surprised with the variety.

“I think a M size will fit you. One tape is probably better for beginners. And well… Are you looking for a special color?” I explained once again.

“Do you have… Blue?” He asked.

“Of course, we do honey. I think you will like those blue colored with clouds prints. What do you think?” I told in a kind tone as I showed the sample diaper in the shelf.

“It… Looks… Amazing!” The stallion said with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

“I’m so happy you think that. We have them in 10 and 20 diapers packages. Which one will you prefer?” I added.

“10 please.” The stallion answered happily.

“Done. I will put the package in the basket, you can see if there’s an onesie you would like. I have to attend another client. Be right back!” I said as I noticed there was another client coming in. Fortunately, the store is designed to be pretty tall and dense on the aisles for adult ponies, this way our most shy costumers can be as discreet as they want.

“Good morning sweetie. What can I do for you today?” I asked.

“Thanks darling. Can you tell me where are the baby bottles?” An adult mare probably looking for supplies for her baby asked.

“Left side of the store darling, a few steps past the diapers. We have baby bottles of all the sizes. Please call me if you need something else.” I said before leaving the mare alone and returning with the colt.

“Okay… Have you already chosen something to wear with your diapers?” I asked to the stallion who had been clearly examining the onesies shelf carefully.

The now relaxed stallion asked. “Well, I like this red one. What do you think?”

“It looks pretty good. Would you like to try it with one of the diapers?” I asked to the stallion who immediately blushed a lot thinking in that possibility.

“Uh… What?” The stallion asked embarrassed again.

“Hehe, you look as red as the onesie sweetie. Have you ever gone to a clothes shop? There you can try the clothes to see if they fit good on you. Here you can do the same. At the end of the corridor we have the fitting rooms with changing tables included. Of course you can’t return diapers you try, but in case they don’t fit you, we can replace the rest of the package. Hehe but believe me, I’m pretty experienced on this. I’m sure they will fit you.” I said to the stallion who clearly was a bit confused. “Hehe, think on it a little and i will check if we have the rest of the stuff you want. I will be back in a while. Okay? I said before returning to the cash register with the mare.`

“So... A blue-colored baby bottle and a 30 diapers package. It will be 35 bits miss.” I said to the mare who immediately gave me the money. “Thanks a lot for your purchase and come back soon!” I added happily.

“Thanks to you sweetie. And really nice diaper by the way.” She said really making me blush a bit. I have to be honest. It’s pretty weird that ponies tell you nice things about these padded garments you have to wear. Our customers looking for adult diapers usually ignore that and who are looking for stuff for their babies apparently feel they are in a pretty weird place. I was a bit lost in my thoughts after the compliment, but then I remembered the stallion and went back to him.

“Nice. I see you have chosen a baby bottle, a pacifier and some powder. Great! Are you sure you don’t want to try the diapers and the onesie?” I asked to the stallion.

“Well… You see… I have never put a diaper before so…” The stallion tried to explain.

“So… I can do it for you.” I explained. As I was expecting, the stallion blushed a lot again. “Just if you want of course. You know, privacy, respect, all you could need for that. We also have two cribs next to mirrors if you want to see yourself.” I added.

“Uh… Would you mind if I keep seeing stuff for a while?” The colt asked unsure of what he wanted.

“Take all your time sweetie. I know this is not easy at all.” I said trying to calm the colt. Then the bell of the door sounded once again and I quickly walked to the front of the store where a bit worried mare was carrying a young foal.

“Oh… Excuse me miss. Is there a place where I can change my daughter here?” The mare asked, worried and probably desperate based on the fullness of her daughter’s diaper.

“Of course, we do honey. Our bathrooms have changing tables. There are at the end of the corridor in the left side.” I explained. You could think this is weird, but these are probably the hardest costumers for me, and no, it’s not because they usually don’t buy anything, but… Well…

“Mommy that mare wears a big diapee.” The little foal said never moving her eyes away from me.

“Yeah honey, she does.” The mare said trying to avoid the conversation.

“She has a big mom who changes her?” The foal asked once again.

“I don’t think so honey.” The mare said walking to the bathroom. Foals are probably the most honest ponies, and that could be bad sometimes. They really make me feel like a helpless baby, and even worse, he mentioned my mother, she used to be a kind mare, well, she never helped me to change my diapers when I began to use them as a big filly, and since she died, well, it has been hard. But well, I have to say that there is a kind side of wearing diapers besides the utility.

“Uh… Hello?” A mare said from the door, I quickly went to talk with her, this time she had a colt walking with a grumpy face.

“Hi miss. What can I do for you today?” I asked to the mother who clearly looked kinder than the colt.

“Thanks. My son needs some… Protection…” The mare explained.

“No! Diapers are stupid!” The colt immediately refused.

“Honey, don’t be rude with the store manager.” The mother asked.

“So… Our little colt doesn’t like diapers?” I asked kindly talking directly to him.

“No!” He simply answered avoiding looking at me.

“But why Sweetie?” I asked kindly.

“Because… Because… They’re silly, and ugly… And bulgy… And… And… Stupid!” He answered.

“Oh… Are you sure they are? Then I think you won’t want to know about the premium designs…” I said trying to make him feel curious.

“Hmmm, of course I don’t.” He said clearly unsure of his posture.

“Well... That’s a shame, then I think I will have to leave those amazing diapers completely printed with most amazing Daring Do adventures to somepony who really wants them.” I said while I hold a diaper package between my hooves.

“Well… That sounds interesting… But… WOW!” The colt said really surprised once he looked at the package’s designs. “Is that the final battle of Daring Do and Ahuizotl?!” He added excited.

“You’re completely right my little colt. Each diaper has a different amazing scene of Daring Do’s adventures. Some ponies even say that there some… Exclusive drawings never seen before!” I explained completely excited.

“Wow! Amazing!” The colt said completely impressed. “Mom! Mom! Mom! I want these ones! Can we buy these ones? Please? Please?” He added more excited any second.

“10 diapers package, 30 bits. I know, a bit more expensive than regular ones, but those are premium.” I explained to the mare, once the mother accepted the colt was simply jumping excited.

“I really don’t know how can I thank you miss.” The mare said really satisfied with the purchase.

“Please call me Sugar, honey, and… Hehe I think the 30 bits will be enough if you don’t mind.” I said giggling.

“Oh! My bad!” She said before giving me the money. “Thank you so much!” She said before leaving the store with a pretty impatient colt probably desiring to wear one of those diapers as fast as possible. Just seconds later the mare who needed to change the diaper to her daughter walked outside the store.

“Thanks a lot miss.” She said.

“Mommy. I want to wear one of those diapees when I’m big!” The filly said looking at me.

“Yeah… Of course, honey.” Her mother answered, knowing that she wasn’t going to leave that happen. That’s right, wearing diapers could also have its adorable and kind side.

There was almost time for lunching. The store closes a couple of hours at midday, there weren’t clients in the store, well, except for the embarrassed stallion.

“Uh… I don’t want to be rude honey, but the store will close in a short while, so… Have you decided already?” I asked to the stallion who was still looking stuff in the shelves.

“Uh… Well… Is that okay if… I return later?” He asked nervous.

“Of course, honey. I will save the basket until your return, okay?” I offered to him.

“That would be nice. Thanks.” He said before leaving the shop a bit nervous. Then I quickly closed the store, at this stage I don’t really have to revise inventories or accommodate things in the shelves, just make sure that everything was safe and close the front door. Lunch time is probably my favorite part of the day. I have enough time to visit the near restaurants, eat a good lunch and return to the store for a nap before the afternoon shift. But there is a not so kind side about it… Because… Well.

“So… A hay burger, fries and apple cider. Is that right miss?” The waiter confirmed.

“Yes sir. Thanks.” I answered.

“Oh… And at the end of the corridor there is the special bathroom… You know… Just in case you need a… Change.” The waiter added making me feel a bit mad. I simply decided to ignore him and wait until he left. “Uh… I will return in a while with your food miss. Sorry…” He added.

I find this kind of things really disturbing. You wear a padded garment and all the ponies think you need to be changed. Well… I could need a change soon… But that’s not the point! Anyway… If I didn’t have enough with the waiter, now all the ponies who walk next to me think that I am a baby. One of them even asked if I have lost my mom. Seriously? Sometimes it is really hard to hold my anger against those conducts. I know they don’t want to make me feel bad, but they do! Well, with my stomach full, it is time to return to the store for a nap and… a well-needed diaper change before the afternoon shift. Good thing is that the store is quiet and calm when I am the only pony on there.

After a short break, a new diaper and opening the store again, it’s time to keep working. Afternoons are usually calmer, just few clients looking for diapers for their foals, also some couples of ponies looking for toys, but they can look for those things by their own usually. That’s why afternoons are good to revise the inventory of the store and receive stuff from the providers, fortunately, they accommodate the things when they leave them in the store, I can’t do everything here! Our stores are small, but they have all the necessary things to take care of baby ponies, young ponies who need diapers and adult ponies who need or like to wear them, as well as few toys for all of them. Different brands and colors but the stores providers know perfectly where everything should go.

Another pony walked inside the store, this time an adult colt pretty confident apparently, he didn’t ask anything and simply walked directly to the adult diapers zone. I decided to follow him, just in case he needed something, but it was apparently last thing he needed, he took a basket and put powder, wipes, one or two toys and finally he was trying to decide which diaper package he was going to take.

“Hi honey. Smarty Colt Padding is a nice brand. I think probably one of the best for big stallions!” I said happy to the new client.

“Thanks a lot miss. But... Not absorbent enough for me.” The colt said disappointed with the advice.

“Oh! Okay… What about a package of Big Stallion Diapers, they have extra absorbency where stallions really need it!” I tried once again.

“Hmmmm no, too weak tapes.” He said before returning to search.

“Uh… fine honey… What about…?” I tried to say before he turned to me.

“See miss. I really thank your intention to help me. But I would appreciate to be buy my diapers without distractions.” He said.

“Oh!... Yeah. I can understand it perfectly sir. I will be in the cash register if… You need something.” I said before leaving a bit sad. Was I really too bothering? Well, anyway this is an unusual case in our stores, customers confident about what products they are about to buy is pretty hard to find when we’re talking about diapers, but well, guess that when you’re selling things you can find all kinds of clients.

“Alright miss. I will take these.” The colt said when he approached to the cash register.

“So… One powder bottle, two wipes packages and a 10-diapers package of Fancy Padded Colts brand, hmmm, good decision sir! It will be 80 bits.” I said to him. “Discreet packing?” I asked to him before packing his stuff. Discreet packages are small and simple carton boxes without any logos or brands, they can also be packed in a plastic bag, this way our clients don’t have to worry when they take their stuff home.

“Sure.” He said before giving me 90 bits, once everything was packed I told him about the 10 remaining bits.

“Oh… Consider that a tip for you.” He said before leaving.

“Tips? But why? I thought I was bothering you…” I said a bit confused.

“Maybe you did. But it is really hard to find out a good store manager who knows about diapers. Cute diaper by the way.” He said before leaving the store. I must admit that the situation really surprised me a lot and I also blushed a lot when he considered my diaper cute. I must admit that those curious surprises really make my day. But well, there’s no time to waste because I still have some work to do. Another two ponies entered in the store, two male ponies this time, father and son. This is weird in our store I must say.

“Hello sweeties. What can this padded store manager do for you today?” I said happy to them.

“Thanks. My son is… In the final stage of potty training. Isn’t that right honey?” The adult colt said.

“Yes, I am daddy.” The foal said.

“So… We were looking for…” The adult colt tried to say.

“Pullups. Absorbent as average diapers, easy to pull down and take off.” I explained guessing what was he going to say.

“Yeah… That’s right…” The adult colt said a bit surprised.

“We have tons of different designs and three different sizes. This little big almost potty trained foal would need a medium size.” I explained.

“Nice. So… Want to choose your diapers honey?” The adult colt said.

“Pullups.” The foal corrected.

“Yeah… Pullups… That… Anyway…” He said a bit bothered by what just happened.

“They are on the foals’ aisle in the middle of the store. Just call me if you have questions.” I said as they walked there. The day was almost finishing. Those two ponies could be the last clients of the day. Unless…

“Uh… Excuse me…” A male voice said near to me in a really low tone.

“Uh?!” I reacted scared.

“Sorry, I didn’t want to scare you. Would you mind helping me to put my diapers?” The shy stallion who visited the shop in the morning said a bit nervous and almost shivering.

“Uh… Of course. If you want to try diapers you must buy them first so… I guess you want to buy all the stuff you had in your basket, right?” I asked to the colt.

“Yes… Please…” He said still nervous.

“Okay… There will be 120 bits then… You can go to the changing room. I will be in there once I take care of those two clients.” I explained before he left. “Oh… And… Next time try not to give me a heart attack.” I added. The nervous stallion walked to the changing rooms and I went to see if those two colts needed something. They were apparently pretty sure about what they were buying because soon they went to the cash register.

“Oh! It seems you could choose the pullups by your own. 10-diapers package of Big Dry Ponies. It will be 20 bits honey.” I told the stallion.

“Daddy… Can we take this?” The young colt said really excited holding a small pony diapered plush from the near toys shelf.

“Uh… No sweetie. We just have enough money for the diapers.” The father said.

“Pullups.” The colt corrected once again.

“Yeah… That… Pullups. Anyway. You have tons of toys at home.” The stallion said.

“But daddy, please…” The young colt supplicated.

“I said no...” The father said a bit mad with the colt who soon began to cry in a huff. It was becoming pretty loud and the poor stallion was a bit nervous and pretty unsure about how to calm him down.

“Uh… Excuse me sir. I almost forgot that we had a special offer today. A free toy with each pullups package. You can take it home little colt.” I said looking at the young colt directly in the eyes which stopped his crying.

“Thank you!” The colt said excited before running excited outside the store.

“Uh… You were so kind and helped me a lot, but… You didn’t have to do that.” The stallion said to me knowing of course that I was lying with the offer.

“Consider that a little gift for your first purchase. We always try to keep our awesome costumers happy.” I explained giggling.

“Well. Thank you so much. And… Nice diapers.” The colt said before leaving the store, making me blush a bit once again.

The day is about to finish and I think I have only one more task to do…

“Uh… Excuse me miss. I’m ready.” The shy colt called and I went quickly to the changing room. It wasn’t too different to an usual fitting room, just bigger, with a changing table in the corner, with several supplies under it, some instructions about diaper changing in the wall, and as usual, two mirrors in two of the three remaining walls, also, two adult-size cribs in a near room.

“Okay honey. Just lay down in the changing table and I will help you in a minute.” I said while I opened the colt’s diaper package and make sure that all the supplies were there.

“Could we do it fast please?” The colt said a bit nervous.

“We will sweetie, the store is going to close soon anyway.” I explained as I approached to the changing table.

“Well. You just have to put your back legs and butt in the air so I can slide the diaper under.” I explained as I approached to him. He began to move his back legs a lot, it made things a bit harder but anyway I put the diaper under her body, after putting some powder in his lower area I simply needed to close the diaper tapes, but he was moving a lot again.

“Uh… Honey… I know babies usually move a lot, but it is really hard for me to put this diaper on you if you do that.” I explained a bit disappointed for his attitude.

“Sorry… I can’t... Avoid… It…” He tried to say shivering. Soon I understood what was happening and I know that I had to act quickly if I didn’t want to clean a puddle in the changing room. I tried to accommodate the front of the diaper with my hooves and finally after some forced movements I could close the tapes.

“Done!” I said once everything was ready. I could quickly see how the diaper became bigger and bigger and a faint sound was audible. The colt’s face was completely red as he looked at me.

“So… You know… I have to close the store soon. If you need… Ammm… Another change… I can do that.” I tried to say in the middle of the unusual and embarrassing situation for both.

“No, I’m okay.” The shy colt said.

“So… You wanted to test your diaper this fast?” I asked a bit confused.

“It wasn’t in propose… Well... Not completely… I was nervous… And I also thought it could be a good idea. I’m so sorry.” The colt said even more embarrassed than before.

“Well. I think everything went well. Besides… You look really cute on them.” I said while I looked to the mirror.

“Hehe… Yeah. I think I look cute.” The colt said definitely feeling better.

“So... I will close the store. You can take off the diaper by your own or I can help you before closing the door.” I explained almost leaving the changing room.

“Thanks… But I think I like it.” The colt said apparently feeling really more confident this time.

“Okay… So. I will close the store.” I said while the colt was walking apparently a bit slow to the door. I simply did my usual but simple tasks before closing. Turning lights off, accommodating some things and making sure that the cash register was okay and secure, then I walked to the front door. I made sure that the store was completely empty and I closed it before leaving.

“I have to thank you for all what you did for me.” The colt said walking next to me outside the store. “My name is Thunder Star.” He added.

“Oh! Thanks Thunder Star, but I just do my job.” I told him.

“No, but you really helped me to feel less embarrassed about these diapers.” Thunder Star explained.

“Uh… But why do you say that?” I asked confused.

“Well… If you accidentally wet yourself in front of a cute mare… What else could be worse?” He asked really making me blush.

“Oh! Hehehe… Well, it’s nice that I could help you.” I answered.

“Guess, it is time to go home. Thanks again.” He said before walking in the opposite direction.

“You’re welcome!” I said really happily for that nice conversation as I concentrated in walking to my house.

“Oh! I almost forgot it!” He said returning to me. “You could need a change…” He said whispering and giggling a bit. I got blushed again and each one walked to their direction.

That’s how and average day in a curious store like this finishes. Some ponies think that they’re pretty useless but other ponies think that it is a good potion for buying tons of different products in many styles in one small and comfortable place. I have to admit it is not easy to work at this place at all, sometimes they make you feel really bad, other times you can enjoy the sweet and curious smell of packed diapers for a few hours with the kind customers, and other times you receive cute surprises and tons of compliments for the fluffy, adorable, colorful (and sometimes a bit wet) garment you’re wearing. This in not the dream job, and probably not what everypony does in their day to day lives, but you have to admit. It is a really convenient to wear diapers while you work.

Comments ( 16 )

This has been a fairly well thought out story. I appreciate the thought, attention, and world-building put into this one.

Yay! Great story! Really cute! You should write something else like this, or even a sequel! A few mistakes with wording, but still, this was so cute!!! This may just be me, but I do think you could be more descriptive when somepony wets their diaper. Keep writing, this was amazing!

Really likes this story! Sugar is a really great character. A simple pony with a simple job who is super kind, helpful and incontinent. I'd say that's something that isn't seen too often. Thunder Star was also really cute. The shyness was the logical way to write a character wanting diapers and actually having a little accident in front of the sweet mare was just adorable.

What an astounding story! This is certainly a tale that is well needed for those of us who are littles in any sort of way. I also believe this is the first-ever story that shows so many sides of being padded. Great job in covering so many needs and feelings in such a genuine way.

Sugar Pad definitely does her role well. Her feelings throughout the story really add to each individual experience that arrives in the store. Hearing things from her perspective also makes for an implicit feeling of understanding for any reason some pony would need and/or want diapers along with other foal-related items.

You truly covered every area I could possibly think of when it comes to diaper-wearing, care, and supplies. This truly is a triumph of a story and definitely one I would highly recommend to anyone who may be seeking a story that makes the desire to feel 'little' a lot less embarrassing. It normalizes a lot of the fears through a great OC who definitely gives off an air of care and understanding.

8786484 Thanks a lot Ponysopher. I tried my best to write one of my best stories until now :twilightsmile:

8786507 Awww Thankies :twilightsmile: you really liked my story that much? :twilightblush: I will try to write more and awesome stories like this soon, I loved the idea so much. And sorry for not making more descriptive the wetting but pony didn't want to make it so much... mature hehe :twilightblush:

8786799 Hehehe thanks, that was exactly the idea with those characters, cute pony that you may love because their personalities.

8787289 Once again I have to thank you for writing this amazing review about my story. I really can't believe you liked it that much. I only wanted to write a cute story based in this idea of the specialized diaper store, I really didn't want to do all the stuff you mentioned but guess I did it anyway hehe. Infinite thanks for your opinions, you're really so so kind with this newbie :twilightblush:

8789065
I can understand that. It gave it that light charm, y'know? I just liked the concept, and Sugars character was well written. I can see how going too deep would ruin that. A little something to note for my own writing I guess :twilightsmile:

really enjoyed the story. keep it up!

This was a good read, hope to see more of your work in the future.

8835111 Awww thanks a lot for that nice comment and enjoying reading my story. Of course there will be more from me in the future :raritywink:

This was actually really nice. One of the things I liked most, was that it felt very plausible.

I hope you have more of these stories in the future ^^

10861170 Well. I guess I'll try. At first I thought that this story was senseless and boring, I just had this idea randomly a day and decided to make it true. Apparently everyone loved it.

10861292
Sometimes authors are surprised by the works that make them popular. The simplicity with it was it's strength. Just a fun little fantasy and "What if" that many of us yearn for. It's something one can easily project themselves into such a story, compared to many others.

Besides, "Slice of Life" is a genre in Anime and sometimes all people want is for something nice to happen where nothing goes wrong. With a more idealistic version of every day life. Cuteness certainly helps sells things as well.

Honestly I think you sell your story short, no offense, and has it's own quaint little casual charm ^^

10865532 Thanks for your words. And well, I think that my stories usually follow the same path, so I hope this success repeats in the future. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment