• Published 2nd Mar 2018
  • 2,109 Views, 61 Comments

SPIKE'S BRIDE ANTHRO VERSION - element_of_miracle82



Prince Spike Solaris is in age where he will choose a bride to marry and plans to find a bride that loves him for himself instead of for the throne, power title or money.

  • ...
10
 61
 2,109
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

This was.... odd. Honestly what Spike did was creepy as well. I mean when he stop, told Shy to come to his place, strip, and wouldn't let her leave when she clearly wanted to. And made her stay there overnight. I mean honestly if you did that with ANY woman she would be pressing charges against you. It kinda feel like he took advantage of the most submissive of the girls to make her do what he wants. And of course it all works out because he is seen as a good guy for it and Shy is now no longer scared of the dragon that forced her to stay with him and not leave even tho she clearly wanted to.

She'll have perverted dreams about Spike on a daily basis.

8875006
I believe you didnt see the word heavy rain in the story

No pleasing someponys.:derpyderp1:

PS great chapter.

i like this story.

I'm following this story. This is really interesting.

Hmm, it's interesting, I'll track XD

Please new chapter.

9192200
Having writer's block right now

Hello element_of_miracle82
I have been waiting for a long time for a new chapter, is there still hope?

This was a sweet chapter I'm happy Fluttershy is not scared of him anymore.

Hello element_of_miracle82
Are you still actively writing?
Since you come in, but don't tell me if, or when, this story will continue !!

Login or register to comment