• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,622 Views, 28 Comments

Overmare - Diokno44

  • ...
4
 28
 1,622
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Where'd you come up with the name Megido?

8811688
It's the name of a mountain in Israel where not only many battles have taken place, but Armageddon, AKA what most percieve as the End Times in Christianity, AKA final battle between God and Satan, takes it's name from Mt. Megido

Hah, Celly sure got a nice player name XD

Interesting... I've been entertaining the idea of making an Overlord crossover myself, but it seems you've beaten me to the punch.
I'll keep an eye on it, but I hope it doesn't fall into hiatus as other fics have.

9162189
I'll get to it when I can

Interesting. I haven't watched Overlord yet, but it certainly is on my "to watch as soon as possible" list, alongside Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty and MLP Season 7 and forwards.

So, Alucard is an expy (if not a copy-paste) of the Alucard from Hellsing. Here's an idea: what is he started to act kike the one from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged during battles, like he can't concentrate properly to be chivalrous and act as his "true self"?
Dunno I just love the Abridged version of him so fucking much, and the series will end this year, since they're planning to release EPs 9 and 10 together if I remember correctly.

Interesting start to the story. Overlord was great. Looking forward to seeing your spin on it. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment