• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 8,379 Views, 11 Comments

Teacher’s Snack - MisterAlexShark1234



Short vore story between Twilight and Celestia.

  • ...
15
 11
 8,379

The One and Only Chapter

Magic. It was something that existed all over Equestria, and the lands beyond. Its origin, unknown, and its power, mysterious, there many things that were not known about magic. Many factors and traits, that may very well stay hidden for all eternity.

One of those facts, is that magic is a living, breathing creature.

At the center of the world, buried in the molten core of Equis, there sleeps a beast, known only as the Magaris. This is the creature from which magic comes, and it is the very thing that gave life to the planet it slept in. It is formless, powerful, and gazes upon the world with watchful eyes.

It is also very mischievous.

The Magaris’s presence is unknown to all, and thus the beast likes to have a little fun with the residents of its bed. And today, it had decided to play a very amusing trick on two very specific ponies.

Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Princess Celestia.

As it was now, Twilight was in the library of the royal castle. She had just stopped by for a friendly visit, and was waiting on Celestia to join her.

She sat at one of the many tables, overlooking a spell book with incantations she had never seen before. The Magaris took interest in what she was reading. And so, now knowing what trick it was going to play, the Magaris waited for its chance to strike.

Twilight had been flipping through the pages, and finding that most of the spells, while unknown to her, mostly proved to be far less efficient versions of spells she already knew. One however caught her eye.

“Sizes, Kinesis. A spell that allows one to affect the size of a target? That could be interesting.” Twilight hovered a small napkin in front of her, read the instructions, and prepared the spell. And just when she was about to fire it…

“ACHOO!”

The loud sneeze caught her completely off guard, and Twilight flinched as she released the spell, causing it to fire off in a random direction.

“Sorry!” said a pony innocently. Twilight was about to wave them away, when she noticed where the spell had gone.

It had missed the napkin, gone straight forward, hit a mirror, and was now heading back right at her! Twilight barely had time to gasp before the spell hit her full force and knocked her unconscious.


When she next awoke, Twilight had a major headache. She stood up slowly, finding a sudden sense of vertigo envelop her. She barely kept from puking, and managed to look around.

Everything was huge. Everything around her was absolutely, positively, huge. If she had to make a guess, Twilight summarised that she was probably around an inch tall. So, the spell had worked, just not how she would have hoped.

“Well, at least it worked. Now if only I could find a way to reverse the effects…” It didn't cross her mind that she could just use the same spell to alter her size back to normal, and the Magaris intended to keep it that way. It wanted to see where this road would go.

As Twilight debated on how to fix this, Celestia finally arrived. Her stomach rumbled loudly, signifying how hungry she was. Celestia had yet to eat anything all day, and was suffering dearly for it. Hopefully she and Twilight could get a quick bite to eat.

When she approached however, Celestia's student was nowhere to be found. The sun princess looked around, but could not find the lavender mare. Wasn't this where they were meeting up?

“Celestia! Down here!” a small voice shouted. Celestia glanced down at the table, and found Twilight there, sitting on the table, around only an inch tall.

“Huh…?” Celestia said. She shook herself from her stupor and took upon a worried expression. “Twilight, what happened?”

“Um, I found an old spell book, used a size altering spell, and now I'm like this.”

“Oh dear. Well where's the book? Maybe we can find a way to reverse it.”

“It's right… huh, could've sworn it was right here.” As the two began to look around, the Magaris giggled loudly to itself. The book Twilight had found was currently settled on some other shelf, far away from where it belonged. With it being there, the Magaris knew they would never find it.

“Hmm, I don't see it,” Celestia said. “Perhaps it had gotten blown away by your spell.”

“So what do we do?”

“Well, we could retreat to my quarters, and I can try and find a way to reverse the effects.”

“Well, if the book can't be found then I suppose that's the next best thing.”

“Alright then, I'll carry you.” Celestia laid her head on the table in front of Twilight and opened her mouth. At first Twilight was about to walk in, but then she realized what she was doing and stopped.

“Um, Celestia? What are you doing?” Good question, what was she doing? Before she could stand up and wonder however, the Magaris gave her an explanation that seemed to make sense.

“I'm going to carry you in my mouth. I'm not sure what my magic might do to you in this state so I don't want to carry you with levitation, and if you're on my back I might not notice if you fall off. If you're in my mouth, then I'll know where you are, and won't have to worry about losing you.”

“Well… I guess that makes sense, but are you sure this is safe?”

“You'll be perfectly fine Twilight. I would never seek to bring you to harm.” She had a point there, Celestia never did anything that would harm Twilight. Knowing this, Twilight knew she would be safe, but still she hesitated.

She stared into the gaping maw of her giant teacher. Her crimson tongue and red throat muscles looked so inviting, as if calling to her, but an innate, primal instinct warned her to fear a mouth much bigger than her, no matter who’s mouth it was.

Still though, Celestia assured her that she would be safe, and so, with a deep breath, Twilight stepped onto Celestia's tongue.

Feeling her step onto her tongue, Celestia drew Twilight into her mouth, hearing a cute squeak of surprise come from her. She closed her mouth and stood, sealing Twilight within her jaws, and made her way to her bedchamber.

Twilight was spread out across her teacher’s tongue. A ring of pearly white teeth surrounded her, and Twilight had to take slow, easy breaths to remain calm. Looking behind her, she saw the entrance to Celestia's esophagus. If she wasn't careful, Twilight could end up sliding down her throat, and becoming no more than Celestia's food. The thought was terrifying, and oddly arousing, and so Twilight forced herself to sit still, eyes forward.

Meanwhile, Celestia was having a dilemma of her own. Twilight tasted delicious! Celestia had never tasted anything as good as the lavender mare on her tongue, and that was a problem. Celestia was still so hungry, and it was so tempting to just savor her student and swallow her. The thought of gulping down Twilight whole was becoming a bit of a turn on, and Celestia wanted nothing more than to make Twilight her next meal, but she held back. She wasn't sure why she was having these thoughts, but there was no way she would betray her student's trust. Besides, such an act would result in her digesting Twilight, and she didn't want that!

Well, at least it would end up like that, unless she used the sustainment spell. The sustainment spell allowed the target to live without needing to eat or drink, and allowed them to survive such things as being frozen, overheated, or even swallowed alive through various different ways. With this in mind, if she cast that, then Twilight wouldn't be harmed, and she would be okay with that.

Right?

Celestia walked into her bedchamber and crawled onto her bed. She mulled over her previous thoughts and, after a bit of a debate, she smiled, and began tasting her student.

Twilight yelped as Celestia's tongue started to move about. The red muscle began to taste her with vigor, and Twilight could do nothing but tumble as Celestia licked her all over. The tongue lapped at every part of her body, making Twilight blush profusely as she was thrown around.

Celestia moaned at Twilight's taste. She tasted even better than Celestia thought! Her texture and flavor were incredible, so much so that Celestia completely ignored the tiny mare’s struggles inside of her mouth. After a while though, she began to lose her taste, and that's when Celestia's stomach growled once more, demanding the food in her mouth. With no objections, Celestia tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Twilight cried out as the tongue tasted her more. Twilight couldn't believe this was happening. Celestia was tasting her! And by the sound of her moans, she was loving it.

“Celestia, what're you-” her words were interrupted as the tongue suddenly stopped, and a deep, menacing growl dominated from behind Twilight. Twilight froze at the sound of the noise. That was a stomach growl.

But she wouldn't, would she?

It seems as though she would, as everything around Twilight began to tip backwards, and Twilight was brought to her teacher’s throat. She cried out as the throat muscles grabbed her legs, and went wide eyes as she heard the deafening noise of Celestia swallow.

Celestia sighed as she felt Twilight slide down her throat. A small bulge formed in her neck and slid down, soon disappearing into her body. She moaned as she felt the tiny mare enter her stomach, and laid on her side as she felt Twilight struggle inside of her belly. The small thrashes felt so good, and Celestia moaned once again as she felt her student struggle about inside of her. She then cast the sustainment spell, as she didn't actually want to harm Twilight, and smiled as she felt her protests slow to a stop. She summarized that Twilight had felt the spell being cast, and now, knowing she was safe, she decided to calm down and rest. Celestia could swear she felt Twilight falling asleep inside of her stomach, and smiled. With that done, Celestia curled up inside of her bed and closed her eyes, making plans for a counter spell for Twilight's new condition. She was, after all, going to let Twilight out…

Eventually.

Author's Note:

Just a short little story. May make a sequel. Who knows?

Comments ( 11 )

I clicked the wrong story... DAMN YOU RANDOMIZER!!!

8596385
The real question is, did you enjoy it?

Okay story. Found a couple typos you may want to fix.

I'm not sire what my magic might do to you in this state so I don't want to carry you with levitation, and if you're on my back I might not notice if you fall off.

That should be "sure".

She moaned as she felt the tiny mares enter her stomach, and laid on her side as she felt Twilight struggle inside of her belly.

And that should be "mare" since there's only the one.

8596663
I'd give it 8 edible Twilights outta 10.

Not into vore, but this story surprised me. Pretty cute. Would read a sequel. Maybe Twi grows back to normal size in Celestia's belly or something.

If I had to guess how good Twilight tasted, she was magically delicious.

This is an interesting concept. I've got to use it myself sometime.

ah, the classic "I'm only carrying you in my mouth I swear I'll let you out oh oops I swallowed you" gag.

Classic.

Please make a sequel :applecry: but yes I rate 9 trollestias out off ten :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

She was, after all, going to let Twilight out…

Or...the reason she stopped struggling was because she passed out from lack of air.

Login or register to comment