• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 1,832 Views, 13 Comments

I've Evolved - DoomedPonie



'They say my kind are horrible beings, monsters, predetors, and even terrorists. Well, they're the villians.' -Tristan Cooper, Evolved.

  • ...
3
 13
 1,832

Chapter 3: Investigaton

"Yes, Princess Luna?" The Royal guard said. She had noticable shorter stature. Her was armored in a ebony bridle and saddle designed eerily similar to the romans with a vampirc twist. Her fur was a dark grey and her slit eyes were blood red. The blue plume of her helmet matched her azure main and tail as well. Small fangs poked from out her upper lip, along with the batwings made she only appered even more undead then she really was.

"Night Ink, I have a very special assignment for you." Luna answered.

The batpony did a small bow. "Whatever do you need, my Princess?"

"You see, Night Ink, you shall sent on a scouting mission to the EverFree Forest outside PonyVille. I have felt dark energies recently spewing fourth from there. You are merely to observe, any contact or combat between you and the beast residing there is completely forbidden. If you suspect it was saw you or has any clue of your prescence, RUN. Retreat back here and report all your findings. The same goes if it moves towards the villiage. Understood?" Luna instructed.

"Understood." Night Ink answered.

"Good, now fly." Luna made a gesture towards the open balconey window with her hoof.

The batpony did so and flew into the starry night sky, unaware of events to unfold.

**********************************************************************************

"FUCK! Nothing!" Tristan snarled in frustration. He gripped the bottom of the old stomp and uprooted it, tossing it aside in rage.

Since the second he woke, he had been running around the forest for hours now and still nothing!

Out of the corner of his eyes he could see more small crtters watching him from a distance. He cocked his head towards them and let out bestial roar that no human could make.

They quickly scattered.

"Fucking..." He said quietly.

Buzzzzzzzzzz...!

That sound made his ears perk up. Turning his head, he could slightly heard better that sound. It sounded like fly buzzing dangerously close to his ear. Yet the echo implided it was much farther, and the fact his superhuman sight couldn't see anything only supported that theory.

Turning to the direction of the buzzing, he could see lightly forested hills in the distance.
Squinting his eyes, Tristan shifted into his Demonic Deer form and investigated.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Apun arriving, he had taken the form of a small rat that attempt to act as his alarm clock. Scurring across the grass, the buzzing only grew stronger. Peering from underneith some bushes he was caught with the strangest sight.
Two equine-like insects. They were fairly large, reaching the hips of his human form. Their legs seemed to have large holes and notches missing yet no signs of injury or pain could be seen eminating from them. The critin that covered their bodies was a shiny black. Their giant bug eyes were a greenish blue color, same as their lucas-like wings. They also had horns missing chunks like their legs. They faced each other giving off loud buzzez, most likely communication.

"It seems I have found the most evolved species... Bug Horses." Tristan thought.

Suddenly the bushes above him were ripped away as his ears were filled with deafening, angry buzzing. Turning back his rodent head, he saw another one of those insectiod ponies, staring down at him.

"Shit!" He panic. Jumping back, he morphed into his defult form with his claws out. The other two flew up in surprise.
Tristan gave his spotter a cold glare. The bug didn't care though. Its horn started to glow with a green energy, pointing towards him.

"The fuck's that gonna-GAH!" Tristan flew back into another tree as if he was shot by a grave digger at point blank range.
Slamming into the tree, it clealy gave as it leaned back several feet.

Slidding down, Tristan let out a low growl. The scorch mark in his stomach filled with tendrils and morphed back to its orginal state, completely healed.

He started a slow walk to the annoying fly, his claws growing longer.

"That hurt..." He said coldly.

He bent his knees and lunged. "THAT HURT!!!"

Before slicing that pest to bits, it flew up and joined its comrades in the air.

Tristan was furious at this desplay of mockery. They thought they could easily pick him off with lazers while just flying a few yards!?!

Bending his legs, he could feel his mass building up. He shot up like a cannon, much to their surpirse.

Tristan grabbed the middle one by the thoat and crashed back to earth, making large cracks in the ground when they connected. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the other two fly off in fear.

BOOM!

Tristan's head was forcable tilted as another blast hit his ear. What was left was a chrisp and the smell of burnt hair, quickly fixed by a flurry of small tendrils.

Before his guest could fire another round, he grabbed its horn and with a quick turn of the wrist, stapped it off.
The bug screeched and buzzed in agony, it was getting on his nerves.

He forceable threw the insect down, which made its own creator. Tristan placed his boot on its tattered body.

"I hate bugs." He said.

CRUNCH!

He crushed the horse in half, green ooze splattering everwhere.

"Now let's see how you did that...!" Tristan said as tendril emerged from his leg and hand.

Tristan felt a familar sensation. It felt like someone had slapped his brain with a wet lemon... That was covered in a solid gold brick.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Birds in the surrowding area suddenly flew up into the sky.
Falling to his knees, Tristan attempted to cope with the ungodly pain as a lifetime knowledge flooded in.

He saw a merky green substance, and bursting into out of it to met with another bug horse. The older one picked him up and carried him off to who knows where.

Then he saw visions of vast tunnel systems illuminated by stange green pods and basic teaching on how to use the horn, which really was magic, surprisingly.

And finally he remembered how many this SINGLE colony held. Hundreds, thousands, MILLIONS.
"Oh... shit." Tristan relized what he did. He bascially killed a member of an insectoid race that could shoot fucking lazers.

The tingling rang out through his whole body.

"What now?" Tristan though. His whole form erupted in tendrils, his human shape becoming much bulkier.
The reciding mass revealed his form, now in critin armor. His body was covered his thick, heavy plates that covered his torso and limps. The weak points uncovered to allow movement had a leathery substance lined with bio-olineseance that gave off a deep blue glow. His neck was protected by a high collar. And the head was smilar to a crusaders helmet with thin slits for vision.

Standing up, Tristan inspected his armor, clearly feeling the weight.

"Good for heavy combat, but unless I run into a whole party of those guys I doubt I'll use this often. Don't think I'll wear it during long travel either." Deforming his armor, Tristan thought of the bug horses again.

"Speaking of them, those two are most likely heading back to their hive to alert the others... I'll never catch them as long as they have the air advantage. Fuck, ealier then I would have liked, but I better get out of here." Tristan said.

Melting into a mass of tendrils, it was similar to when changing to the deer, but shorter.

He took the form of a monsterous wolf.

Going with the same theme as the deer, the fur was sleak and black with a streak of grey on the underside. Large paws
with steak knife claws ended at strong legs. A long canine head ended with a large snout. The lips were replaced with the row of razor sharp teeth. The eyes glowed a dark green. Behind the wolf was big, bushy tail with barbed tendrils weaved into the fur. And to complete it all, he formed a small bio-olilimesence biohazard sign on his forehead.

"Let's roll!" Tristan thought.

The Evolved dashed into the thinnest looking parts of the forest, the sun setting.

**********************************************************************************

Night Ink flew over the town of Ponyville, completely peaceful as like the pervious week. It was getting down right madding at this point. When could this so called monster show up? Sure the Princess said it was deadly, but at least it would interesting.

No other Lunar guards with her, meaning she had no one to talk to. Celestia did send some of her Solar Guards, but they were asleep at this time.

Sighing again, she scooped the abanoned streets again. Luna's moon illuminated the streets meaning her birth ability of night vision would never be put to the test.

"Geez... I can't even stay up to cheek out the stores, all the citizens would freak if they saw me..." Ink said with a light chuckle, imagining the yokals screaming in terror of one messly batpony. One that was sworn to protect them none the less.

Landing atop a random home, she perched herself like a bored falcon.

"Maybe I can sneak around that libary where that Twilight mare lives, be cool to meet the Mare that downed Nightmare Moon and brought back Luna." She mumbled to herself. "Not to mention she's Celestia's personal student, might be funny seeing how some noble's handling be stuck in some ho-dunk town."

She looked up at the moon.

"Night Ink." A masculin voice called from behind her.

The mare perked up and glanced behind herself. She saw another guard like her.

His fur and armor were the same. However, his eyes were crystal blue and his mane and tail were dark brown. A serious look was plastered on his muzzle.

"What?" Ink groaned.

"Why aren't you patroling?" Dark wood asked.

"I've been patroling," She said in a condesending tone, much to his displeasure.

"I've been patroling for the past WEEK. I could use a quick brake." She looked back at the streets.

"Twenty minutes, max. Then get your lazy flank back in the sky." Her supperoir jumped off the roof and flew back to his route.

"Hard Ass..." Night Ink said under her breath.

"I heard that!" She heard in the distance.

"GOOD!" She called out.

She flew off elsewhere to relax. Both unaware to the filly shaking in her bed from hearing such an agressive conversasion.
"M-Mommy!"

Comments ( 12 )

so many spelling mistakes, please. Find a proofreader. Ill do it gladly if you proofread one of my books

I thing this is the first [OC evolved] story that is not tagged [sex] and [romance]. Congratulations.

8632448
Thank you mate. I have seen the other, but I still wouldn't do it for fear of it just becoming tentacle hentai.

8632452
I am not saying you should. Just saying this seems to be the first of those stories without those tags. Its just refresing.

Put spaces in between paragraphs it’ll look better I promise

8633034
Will do. Thank you.

8632809
Mine isn’t but it is a displaced story

I haven't read the story yet I will say one thing you forgot the F in transformation still going to read it I love prototype stories

I just finished reading and I got to say this has a lot of potential just do a little bit of spell check and you'll be a okay. This has the potential of being a very very good story

Amazing, can't wait for more!

Get a proof reader to fix your spelling errors and incorrect word choices. Otherwise good story.

Comment posted by Status L deleted Jan 17th, 2023
Login or register to comment