• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 1,397 Views, 14 Comments

Lifelong Partners - Creativa-Artly01



Sky Stinger finally starts a family with Vapor Trail and the two couldn't be happier.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,397

Chapter 12

Back at Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger’s house, Vapor fixes snacks for the fillies before sending them off to play upstairs. Vapor then goes back to lay down on the couch and passes out, fast asleep.

Meanwhile upstairs, the fillies laugh and giggle as they play with Airess’s toys. “So, you’re going to be a big sister? Lucky!” Says Soara to Airess.

“Yeah, I’m super excited!” Squeals the filly. “I can’t wait to be a big sister!”

The two get back to playing. A few hours later, Sky Stinger returns home to his wife, daughter, and their guest. “RD hasn’t finished up yet,” says Sky Stinger, “she said if we’re okay with it, Soara can just spend the night here and she can pick her up in the morning.”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” says an exhausted Vapor. “But I’m going to go on to bed.”

“Okay,” responds Sky. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” yawns Vapor. She then flies off to their room, curls up into bed and falls fast asleep. Sky goes upstairs and tucks the little fillies in for the night. He then turns in for the night himself after a quick dinner after his own returning downstairs. He soon hops into bed next to Vapor.

“Hey love,” he says as he kisses her on the cheek, “goodnight.” He then rolls over and falls fast asleep himself.

The next morning around 11:30, Rainbow comes and picks up Soara, thanking the couple for letting Soara sleep over. “Don’t mention it, it was fun,” says Vapor with a yawn. “She can spend the night anytime.” Vapor then heads back off to bed while Sky talks with Rainbow for a few more minutes.

“Did you figure out why the lack of current recruits?” Asks Sky curiously.

“Yeah, half of them dropped out last minute due to wing injuries among other things, it’s such a shame, but they should be back and healed in time for spring training for new recruits,” responds Rainbow, “wing tips crossed.”

“Yeah, wing tips crossed indeed,” agrees Sky. RD picks Soara up with her wings and puts Soara on her back and they take off and fly home. A few minutes later, they arrive home where they are greeted by Soaren. Soara hops off her mom and runs right into her father’s arms.

“Always a daddy’s girl,” giggles RD.

“Yeah,” responds Soaren with a smile. He picks her up with his hooves and plops her on his back and they take off for a short fly around the house. RD smiles as she watches from the ground.

Meanwhile at their own home, Sky Stinger plays with his daughter. He smiles as he watches her stack the blocks in front of her. He giggles a bit. He’s so grateful and blessed to be a father and he can’t wait to be one again. He just can’t wait. Vapor and their family is his world and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment