• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 1,394 Views, 14 Comments

Lifelong Partners - Creativa-Artly01



Sky Stinger finally starts a family with Vapor Trail and the two couldn't be happier.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,394

Chapter 5

Five years later, Airess watches from the stands as her parents do the Wonderbolt day training exercises alongside Soaren and Captain Rainbow Dash. In the stands, Airess sits there and talks to Rainbow and Soaren's daughter, Soara. "So, we're the children of Wonderbolts," sighs Soara.

"Yep," replies Airess, "but I don't mind it that much. I always have an Auntie nearby in Las Pegasus that'll always play with me."

"Well, I don't have that, all I have is mom and dad, who never have time for me," replies Soara with a long sigh of sadness.

"Wanna have a sleepover tonight then? I'm sure my mom and dad won't mind," Airess responds.

"Sure, alright, my parents are chill with me going off to sleepovers," replies Soara.

"Great! I'll see you tonight then!" The two then get back to watching their parents practice.

That night at Sky and Vapor Trail's house, Soara and Airess grab the popcorn and go and enjoy a movie in Airess's room. Sitting and eating popcorn, not speaking a word, as they watch. The two girls are glad their parents agreed to let them have the sleepover. Two hours later, the movie finishes and the two girls then proceed to paint their hooves and braid each others' manes. All the while, they laugh and joke. They can both agree that they are definitely going to soon become the best of friends.

The next morning, the two girls wake up to the smell of pancakes. They come down to the kitchen and Vapor flips the pancakes onto their plates, the two girls then grab their forks and begin to chow down on the syrup covered pancakes. Once they finish up their breakfast, the two girls go outside and play toss the ball, laughing all the while. Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger smile from the window as they watch the girls play. They can both agree that their daughter has indeed found a best friend in Rainbow Dash and Soaren's daughter, Soara.